Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes/Scientology - MERGED THREADS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amraann said:
I agree no women should have to endure such critisism while pregnant...but then again she did choose Tom as the dad??
SO she deserves it a tiny bit.

:D :D :D Oh, believe me I feel as though I've got a LOT to critisize her about, I'm just going to give her a break on the looks department. :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Jean said:
Is she just dumb, or is she completly under the control of Tom and the cult?

Holmes 'Passive' Behavior Stuns Interviewer

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3489302

HOLLYWOOD - Pregnant actress Katie Holmes stunned a magazine journalist when she accompanied fiancé Tom Cruise on a recent interview, by acting in a "dazed, passive and vacant" manner.

In the Parade interview, Rader writes, "Holmes wore a large diamond engagement ring. She seemed dazed, passive and vacant. She never stopped smiling." (More at link)

OMG! She has become a Stepford girlfriend! People can believe whatever floats their boat I guess but I have a feeling she is going to wake up with a broken heart someday because of this relationship.

JMHO

tennessee said:
OMG! She has become a Stepford girlfriend! People can believe whatever floats their boat I guess but I have a feeling she is going to wake up with a broken heart someday because of this relationship. JMHO
But she will be able to afford lots of therapy from the settlement.

Forgive me if a link to this pic has already been posted. Doesn't her belly look strange?

holmesSPLASH060406_300x450.jpg

Mabel said:
Forgive me if a link to this pic has already been posted. Doesn't her belly look strange?

I saw that over on The Superficial, and the best answer people there have been able to come up with is that the wind is blowing up her shirt or something. Truly a bizarre shape to her stomach, IMO.

Mabel said:

It looks like a pillow to me--one with a silk pillow case. I think Katie's pregnancy seems about the longest one I can remember ever following until delivery, plus it sure is the oddest one in my opinion.

I saw a pic of Katie the other day and there was a pic of her in a white knit sort of top. Katie's belly button looked sort of odd showing through the top.

Mabel said:

Strange?! Is that normal for real?!?! I've never had kids of my own, so I don't know, but it sure looks alien to me (MUST be Tom's kid!) :D

whew baby. I'm betting fake or twins. What a weird photo. But then, they can be altered.

OH before I leave, this is for TOM C. HIMSELF IF HE READS HERE. READY?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I do hope She rips your nuts off during pregnancy boy. You have NO IDEA what women really go through freaky nut. It's truly a shame that you are reproducing. I would think God had more sense than that.

I've always noticed that in every picture where's she's smiling really big it looks like she's biting her tongue - like she's trying not to say "Help get me the h-e-l-l outta here"!!!!

There was a spread in Parade Magazine in today's Sunday paper re Cruise. It smacked of damage control and talked about all of the bad publicity he's gotten this past year. It also talked about what a bully his dad was, which I think has already been mentioned. But amidst all of the nice things it said about Tom, it just totally changed tunes when it talked about Katie in the last column of the article.

"She seemed dazed, passive and vacant. She never stopped smiling."

Sounds like her brainwashing is complete. I would feel sorry for her if she wasn't a grown woman who raced into this with her eyes wide open.

There was a spread in Parade Magazine in today's Sunday paper re Cruise.

I saw that and turned the magazine cover over. Who wants to look at his smiling mug first thing on a Sunday morning?? :confused: :confused: I think the article was damage control to the extreme.

Not saying she is not pregnant. She may well be, but I doubt it's Toms. Just a weird feeling. Her belly looks weird. Big one day smaller the next no *advertiser censored*. Just think of what a good makeup artist could do? Not like women strapping on pillows. And a photo with her belly showing. Oh, that's priceless for numb nuts. I hope she screams her lungs out and scares the crap out of Cruise.:woohoo:

I think she already drank the koolaid though~

It really does look like abeach ball under her shirt in that photo..

But this far along her belly could look different ... SHe is a tiny girl and depedning on where the baby is sitting at that particular moment?

I remember further along while pregnant the baby would move off to the right and I would have this bulg on that side.

julia said:
Not saying she is not pregnant. She may well be, but I doubt it's Toms. Just a weird feeling. Her belly looks weird. Big one day smaller the next no *advertiser censored*. Just think of what a good makeup artist could do? Not like women strapping on pillows. And a photo with her belly showing. Oh, that's priceless for numb nuts. I hope she screams her lungs out and scares the crap out of Cruise.:woohoo:

I think she already drank the koolaid though~
Somedays at the end of my pregnancies, I looked bigger than others. Alot of it depended on how my baby was laying. I will never forget the two feet pushing out at one side...it was really creepy looking!:D

SHe is a tiny girl

Actually I just read the end of the Parade article and it said that Katie Holmes is 5'10" to tiny Tom's 5'7". The article also said that Tom started acting crazy and all love dovey when Katie came into the room.

What strikes me odd about her pregnancy is that her face doesn't look swollen. Usually the lips and nose are bigger. The only place Katie seems to be pregnant is in her belly.

she is strange looking pregnant woman though, her belly looks fake, JMO......

They didn't have the baby yet?!?! Awfully long pregnancy

OneLostGrl said:
They didn't have the baby yet?!?! Awfully long pregnancy
Anyone want to guess on the birthdate? I'll take the 12th.
This is the strangest looking pregnancy I have ever seen seems the baby grows and shrinks to fit what clothes are worn. And a few times it just disappears. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member