Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes/Scientology - MERGED THREADS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read in the NE (so take it for what it's worth but I wouldn't doubt it) that Tom's mom left her hubby of 20 yrs. to move to LA and join Scientology. I'm suprised it took Tom this long to pull her in.

has anybody read the rumor of the pacifier TC had "built" for Kaite, for delivery? sduppose to fit her mouth, to help during delivery- I read it on an AOL news gossip thread, but i cant get it to copy to bring over here- says they cant confirm it, but it sdure wouldnt surprise me........................

j2mirish said:
has anybody read the rumor of the pacifier TC had "built" for Kaite, for delivery? sduppose to fit her mouth, to help during delivery- I read it on an AOL news gossip thread, but i cant get it to copy to bring over here- says they cant confirm it, but it sdure wouldnt surprise me........................
I read about the pacifier somewhere. I also read that he is going with her to the cult center. Supposedly, when the spouse attends with the potential convert, it means that she is resistant to something about the cult....

Geez Louise. What part of an adult pacifier does Katie not find ludicrous? I would take that pacifier and stuff it up another opening belonging to Himself, and make the quickest dash to the door ever recorded.

Here's something about the pacifier, although it sounds pretty unsubstantiated:

Tom Cruise may have found a way to keep Katie Holmes from violating the precepts of Scientology and shrieking in pain when she gives birth to their child.

It's a specially crafted adult pacifier, reports Star magazine.

"He commissioned an adult-sized 'binky' for her to clench between her teeth, hoping that it'll squelch her screams," a source tells the mag. "In keeping with a Scientology silent birth, Tom is prepared to do whatever it takes to muffle Katie's moans and groans during the delivery." Cruise's PR rep, Arnold Robinson, denied the existence of an adult pacifier. As for its manufacture, a spokeswoman for NYU's School of Dentistry told Lowdown: "We haven't heard of it, but it doesn't mean a dentist wouldn't do it."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/406008p-343805c.html

OneLostGrl said:
They didn't have the baby yet?!?! Awfully long pregnancy
Isn't it! I can't believe Gwyneth has had her baby. She looked so small compared to Katie. Poor thing, I hope it's not going to be too big...what with her not being allowed to scream in agony and all...

OneLostGrl said:
They didn't have the baby yet?!?! Awfully long pregnancy

Does anyone know how to look and see when they annouced Katie was pregnant? With my last I was due May 1st, and I found out I was pregnant the end of August. It seems like when they announced it Katie was already three/four months along and it seems like that was early fall last year.

And when you are done with that can you find out why I care? These two make me sick, I cannot stand the smirk on Cruise's face. I wouldn't see another of his movies if you paid me. Aggrogant @ss. :loser:

Beffie said:
Does anyone know how to look and see when they annouced Katie was pregnant? With my last I was due May 1st, and I found out I was pregnant the end of August. It seems like when they announced it Katie was already three/four months along and it seems like that was early fall last year.

And when you are done with that can you find out why I care? These two make me sick, I cannot stand the smirk on Cruise's face. I wouldn't see another of his movies if you paid me. Aggrogant @ss. :loser:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Maybe once "L. Ron Hubbard, II" is born, they'll move to another planet. :D

michelle said:
Oh my Lord this really is a cult isnt it? I mean I do not know much about scientology but its freaking insane!!! I wonder if Katie had gotten pregnant by her ex chris klein she would be doing all this? I think not!

Oh ya, she drank the Koolaid..

michelle said:
Oh my Lord this really is a cult isnt it? I mean I do not know much about scientology but its freaking insane!!! I wonder if Katie had gotten pregnant by her ex chris klein she would be doing all this? I think not!

I I were Katie, I would kick Tom in the balls when I was in labor, scream my bloody head off, rip HIS head off and puke down his neck hole. Then I would take that baby and run like hell to my mom!!!

That is, if she is actually pregnant....?

Perhaps when they stuff that adult-size "binky" in her mouth, it can turn into an airborne trajectile that will blow a hole between his eyes.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HeartofTexas said:
Perhaps when they stuff that adult-size "binky" in her mouth, it can turn into an airborne trajectile that will blow a hole between his eyes.
we can only hope................

englishleigh said:
I I were Katie, I would kick Tom in the balls when I was in labor, scream my bloody head off, rip HIS head off and puke down his neck hole. Then I would take that baby and run like hell to my mom!!!

That is, if she is actually pregnant....?
LOL, Your crazy!!

As there is nothing behind those eyes but empty space....

Floh said:
Tom Cruise and Hanks top new power list

Tom Cruise and Tom Hanks have topped the latest Ulmer Scale, which annually lists the 10 most bankable actors in Hollywood.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/2006-04/10/content_564548.htm

The list couldn't be more wrong, IMO - Cruise is no longer bankable and he's sinking faster than a fast thing every day, i think.

or is it just us? :doh:
I don't think it's just us...even my sports-news-only husband knows about TomKat. Love Tom Hanks though, even with the receeding hairline..... :rolleyes:

If I was Tom Hanks or someone that loved him, I'd be pretty pissed that he was being lumped into the same category (ANY CATEGORY) as Tom Cruise.

Regarding this pic, it looks like a breeze blew up her top and that's why it's weird looking. JMO.
Mabel said:
Forgive me if a link to this pic has already been posted. Doesn't her belly look strange?

holmesSPLASH060406_300x450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members