Tommy's Jailhouse Surveillance Videos

On Tommy's Video at about the 7:00 minute mark did it sttart messing up and replay stuff again for you?

Yes it did for me too, they even show some other guy talking LOL LOL

I don't think I would take my children to see their dad in jail at this point.
What memories????

Frankly, the whole family was out visiting someone in jail. I guess one of them could have sat in the car babysitting and rotate visits. You know Passion, I'm sure that jailhouse isn't foreign to any of those kids. Sad, but true.

Kimster, are you going to open threads in advance for the other ones? I mean, what if we find one, but have never opened a thread before (like moi)? By the time I figure it out, surely, someone else would have posted it already.

Look and see if someone posted it already. I hesitate to open them now as I'm not sure exactly what we are getting. :blowkiss:

I have to go now! BBL and enjoy!

I didn't know they release jailhouse tapes with minors in them too. I don't think they should. Kids don't

Lindsy doesn't look as mad as I would be. Lots of love. Good for them, I guess.

Tommy thinks Misty might not go to prison for long because she hasn't got any priors. (I had heard that before but must admit I'm still surprised. I had thought that she might have dropped out of school because she got in dozen kinds of trouble.)

There is some glitch in the video as I watch it, it repeats stuff and catches.

His story is that he didn't do the burglaries, more people live in the house. So who is he blaming? Mom? Dad? Wife? Kids? Misty?

Tommy's not in general population.

We only get get 10min from LC.
He tells Lindsay that he might not be going to prison. She said she will be waiting on him. She loves him and misses him. TC thinks that Misty's bond is only $500,000 and doesn't understand why.

She mentions something about taxes and talks about old address of 202 Sun glow.
His little son said they have no money because they had no gas.
TC breaks down and cries when he talks to his son. He claims he is done with all the stupid stuff and will never touch a pill. Wife claims she has the beds separated.
Wife says she is moving to palm coast this weekend, TC said he will move there to or someone else.

He only plans on being in there for 4 months.
He has read a book Into the Unknown,, it's about Mountain men the book he is reading.

He is telling Lindsay that Misty may not even go to prison because she doesn't have a record and someone needs to explain that to her.

Lindsay said their son "D" is messed up flipping because he can't see his daddy TC and it's not fair.

He claims he did not steal the items that were found in his house. He said his lawyer said that there other people that live there and they can't prove that it was TC who actually took the stuff. For some reason the tape kept messing up on me. Anyone else have that problem?

At the very end of the tape he said that other people in the jail had been asking "where is Haleigh Cummings?". Good! I hope they're harassing all of them.

I find it hilarious that even his own kind (criminals) believe he knows more about what happened to HaLeigh... that's rich.

OMG, I feel so bad. This is like dejavou. From me dragging my kids to see my sorry ex and hearing the same crap Tommy said. Spending every dime I had on him putting every dime on his books. Not buying my kids birthday presents to bail him out of jail. NEVER AGAIN. I hope Tommy is for real when he says he won't go back and I hope to heck Lyndsy puts her kids first and doesn't spend every dime she has on him. God bless their children.

Off Topic.... You guys are the best.Thank You so much for posting this and fixing it. I heart You!

I don't think I would take my children to see their dad in jail at this point.
What memories????
I know I wouldn't take my children there, either...I think this is partly the reason crime and drugs are generational...To hear your own Dad accused of thievery and drugs,,say "they can't prove anything,,,and that's my story and I am sticking with it"...what a way to raise kids.....

I find it hilarious that even his own kind (criminals) believe he knows more about what happened to HaLeigh... that's rich.
Right after he said this,,,he also said that he was going to be placed into the population, but He decided he didn't want to....Do they have a choice where they are housed ????

That, AND! "Don't worry, I ain't talkin'" AND! They were cut out when he was wondering what Misty was saying....
I don't get it,,,if he has nothing to hide,,,why did he say,,,"don't worry, I'm not talking"?????

New Drug Charges to be Filed Against Cummings, Croslin
Ann Butler Created: 2/3/2010 5:28:45 PM Updated: 2/3/2010 5:30:33 PM

PALAKTA, Fla. -- New drug-related charges are about to be issued against Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin, according to the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office.

The two, the father of Haleigh Cummings, the girl who disappeared from her Satsuma home nearly a year ago, and his ex-wife were among five people arrested last month on drug charges.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=151549&catid=3

Wow. When can you get me out?I hope you can get me out? I would not want to get out because my Mom would kill me. Just Wow...

Wow. When can you get me out?I hope you can get me out? I would not want to get out because my Mom would kill me. Just Wow...

It would be a bit hypocritical of Lisa to do the same since it's not been that long since she was in jail herself.

I'm sorry but someone who doesn't think about his children before selling illegal drugs DOES NOT really love his children. He does not put them first. It is his fault his wife and children are sitting at home without a father/husband.
He feels sorry for hisself for getting caught like what the 3 or 4 time?

Sadly his children are the victims. they truly loved him no matter what he was or did.

Though it may not be popular it is JMO....
I think he does love his family-just not enough. If his kids weren't motivation for him to clean up, I can't imagine what will be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back