Tommy's Jailhouse Surveillance Videos

lindsy has 3 kids draggin' on her pants, no money, has to move to a new home, ask her grandmother for money, spent her last dollar on gas, Tommy wants bail, needs her to drag everyone to jail every chance to visit him more, swears off them pills for the 100th time, swears they got nothin' on him, knew it was a policeman, loves everybody, oh, and while Lindsy's scrambling to keep her head above water, Tommy's relaxin' in county: "I read me a book". :banghead:

Seriously, and I mean this with heart...........Lindsey needs a counselor.
She needs to see that this is really abuse.
The whole situation is bad on her and her children.
She should get away now and co operate with police and quit enabling this man.
Her children will suffer the most from all of this if she doesn't get them away from all this criminal activity!

Lindsey loves the guy, but he's an addict and it caused him to commit other crimes, imo. He doesn't feel the need to take responsibility for his actions...

One more time around this mountain, and hopefully Lindsey will have had enough.

Loving someone doesn't mean it's in your, or your childrens' best interest to have them in your life.

I think many people need to come to grips with that.

Timmy and Chelsea were so wise to get the he77 out of dodge, and stay gone.

Hopefully Lindsey will do the same.

Hopefully TC mom and dad don't follow her there. I so hope she has family that will help her see the light, so she can move on, for the sake of her children.

HCsr is also seeing how destroyed his family has become.
Hopefully he'll get clean as well.

I hope this only happened to their family over the last year and a half, since RC came into their lives, and they haven''t always been this way.

I think some people have no idea how important it is to have a strong sense of ethics, and moral charcter. I think it would save them from so much pain.

But then again, there's Mr. Young who just wrote the book about Edwards.

I don't think any of the Croslins were "clean" before RC came into their lives. RC is to blame for alot IMO, but I can't blame him for the mess the Croslins are now in.

They were a family of drug users/thieves before RC, it may have taken LE longer to catch up with them, but they would have been caught.

RC happened to fit in.

I think everyone that is in jail now needs to STAY there, and some of the visitors need to be questioned further.

This is so wrong on so many levels; I am speechless. Is it just me, or is Lindsay a co-dependent? I just don't see how you bring those babies to a jail to see their daddy and hear all that is going on and the cussing and.... forget it. I just want them to say where Haleigh is so Marie and Crystal can have closure.

Good grief. Is it too late to adopt Lindsy?

Bern is 100% spot on about Lindsey, she is co-dependant and its not really surprising that she's in nursing school. Unfortunately what draws her to the field of nursing is probably what allows her to stay in her marriage. She's a nurturer, a fixer, she gets sucked into this family of misfits hook line and sinker because she can help them and they need her. Did you hear TC on the tape tell her that she still needs to help his parents out even when she moves to Palm Coast? Sounds like they take care of the parents or at least Lindsey does.

On a curious note, the Croslins have a tight knit bond that I won't call love because its filled with dysfunction but its what they perceive as love and its strong. This is very unlike the bizarre bond that the Cummings display which seems to have more aggression or gruffness to it. Just an observation and of course moo.

OMG, I feel so bad. This is like dejavou. From me dragging my kids to see my sorry ex and hearing the same crap Tommy said. Spending every dime I had on him putting every dime on his books. Not buying my kids birthday presents to bail him out of jail. NEVER AGAIN. I hope Tommy is for real when he says he won't go back and I hope to heck Lyndsy puts her kids first and doesn't spend every dime she has on him. God bless their children.
I have been there too but NEVER took my kids I even visited my ex once when he assaulted a neighbor who tried to stop him from hitting me I was more scared of him than of lying for him saying he had not tried to hit me to LE So glad those days are are behind me

Lindsey gets no sympathy from me. If she wants to ruin her life hanging on to a loser...fine. But, she has 3 kids who SHOULD mean more to her than any man. All she's doing is guaranteeing that the cycle repeats itself....makes me sick.

Bern is 100% spot on about Lindsey, she is co-dependant and its not really surprising that she's in nursing school. Unfortunately what draws her to the field of nursing is probably what allows her to stay in her marriage. She's a nurturer, a fixer, she gets sucked into this family of misfits hook line and sinker because she can help them and they need her. Did you hear TC on the tape tell her that she still needs to help his parents out even when she moves to Palm Coast? Sounds like they take care of the parents or at least Lindsey does.

On a curious note, the Croslins have a tight knit bond that I won't call love because its filled with dysfunction but its what they perceive as love and its strong. This is very unlike the bizarre bond that the Cummings display which seems to have more aggression or gruffness to it. Just an observation and of course moo.

The problem though is that there is no loyalty with the Croslins. The Cummings seem to me to be a loyal bunch... (like a "mob" mentality- they "got each others backs") The Croslins, not so much.. Misty herself has said so.

What a sad thing that these "parents" depend on their children for a home, for transportation, for minutes for their phones.. for everything!

I understand what you are saying, JN. BUT some people who sell drugs think they ARE doing it for their family. It's fast money, kwim? Some guys will say they were doing it to pay the rent, feed their kids, pay the bills, etc. I'm glad he got locked up but maybe he was doing it to make a quick buck for his family. If nothing else, he made enough to support his own habit, that way he didn't have to depend on his wife for that too! So sad.
I know a young man who was trying to clean up & stay clean for my daughter. You wouldn't believe the pressure these people are under. His own parents were constantly bi*ching @ him because his brother was bringing in money to help pay bills. The brother is a meth dealer. with their full blessing, I might add. So, even when they DO try, they get pulled in the opposite direction. & it is almost impossible for someone to change when their family & friends want them to stay in the gutter, where they belong.

OMG, I feel so bad. This is like dejavou. From me dragging my kids to see my sorry ex and hearing the same crap Tommy said. Spending every dime I had on him putting every dime on his books. Not buying my kids birthday presents to bail him out of jail. NEVER AGAIN. I hope Tommy is for real when he says he won't go back and I hope to heck Lyndsy puts her kids first and doesn't spend every dime she has on him. God bless their children.

hugs.gif

Lindsey gets no sympathy from me. If she wants to ruin her life hanging on to a loser...fine. But, she has 3 kids who SHOULD mean more to her than any man. All she's doing is guaranteeing that the cycle repeats itself....makes me sick.
You're right. It's easy to say that Tommy doesn't really love his family, but what Lindsay's doing is the exact same thing. But, she seems really sucked in to his family & she may not be able to turn her back. I can understand that too. She obviously loves her husband very much & is trying to salvage her family. Young people have so much hope. But if Tommy is involved in Haleigh's disappearance, (& I think he is), there's not gonna be much left to salvage. If this young lady knows something, it's time to turn on her dear ol' hubby, because some things just can't be fixed.

BBM
one of whom is out in the van having a fit and is very messed up because of this situation.

:snooty:

shame on them!

i feel so bad for the kids.......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member