Tommy's Jailhouse Surveillance Videos

Lindsey gets no sympathy from me. If she wants to ruin her life hanging on to a loser...fine. But, she has 3 kids who SHOULD mean more to her than any man. All she's doing is guaranteeing that the cycle repeats itself....makes me sick.

I hope none of her professors saw that video. She may have to switch over to social work if they did.

This is probably the first time Lindsy's seen him clean in a while. I'm sure she wants to believe what he sys, that he'll never take another pill, but easier said than done. I just don't see her, sadly, as a strong enough person to break away from him. I hope I'm wrong, and she puts her kids first.

I don't believe that Lindsey didn't know what was going on

just sayin

I agree.....the first clue is her repeatedly stating that she isn't talking to anyone. Ya know what I need to spend some time on.....Timmy and Chelsea. Tommy has been so present in all this that I have been focusing on him. Timmy and Chelsea had the wrecked car, borrowed van, Tennessee visitor
( Cousin Joe), Timmy was the family favorite and Misty's best bud.

Chelsea has had some conflicting statements about the night Haleigh went missing too.

LC is the better parent here and if L& T legally separate, LC will win custody of their 3 children hands down. Lindsy chose to enrich her life by furthering her education and as a result, Lindsey’s life has a new direction and purpose, she is financially secure, and she can truly make a difference in the life of others. I think this positive change in Lindsy’s life caused a major conflict because Lindsy’s power and status have increased since she became a nurse while TC’s have dissipated. LC had the means to purchase their family home on Tyler and the fact LC doesn’t have a criminal record and isn’t an addict enables her to maintain her freedom and independence. Lindsy has all of the power and control of her children and she doesn’t have any fear of loosing custody of her children.

For a relationship to endure and withstand the test of time, it is crucial that couples share the same values, interests, etc. and clearly these two are moving in opposite directions. Clearly Lindsy doesn’t condone her husband’s lifestyle and the choices he makes so I don’t believe intimacy is possible to attain under these conditions and their relationship has idled at the superficial level. I don’t think Lindsy means it when she tells Hanks she loves him and she may feel guilty having to leave him behind but I believe she has no choice but to. Traditionally men held the position of power in a relationship but not in this case.

Hank Sr said he was afraid of loosing his 2 children during his interview with Misty and the truth is Hank Jr is facing not only loosing his children but his wife as well.

Ronald on the other hand, won custody of his children from Crystal while appearing to be the better parent and he lost his children as a result of his lifestyle choices and loosing HaLeigh brought this truth to light.

I agree.....the first clue is her repeatedly stating that she isn't talking to anyone. Ya know what I need to spend some time on.....Timmy and Chelsea. Tommy has been so present in all this that I have been focusing on him. Timmy and Chelsea had the wrecked car, borrowed van, Tennessee visitor
( Cousin Joe), Timmy was the family favorite and Misty's best bud.

Chelsea has had some conflicting statements about the night Haleigh went missing too.

and he talked about moving to BELIZE.....hmmmm

Tears and sad words do not mean love. If tommy loved his wife and kids he would be setting an example for them, working, honoring them and others. Sorry, I don't buy it. He is sorry he got caught. When his wife told him about the child that was angry and hurt because he thought this was not fair, I am reminded that most people in this situation think its not fair. Yet, their reasoning stops there for they don't understand its not fair to steal from others or put others lives in danger. JMO
Sooooo, I guess when he said LE can't prove the break-ins , and his lawyer said there were more people living in that house, where all the stolen stuff was found,,,is he now going to say his Mom and Dad stole it...No sense of love to me,,,,,What he is doing as well as Lindsey,,is teaching their children,,,it is ok to blame everyone else for his dads crimes....Lindsey is no better than TC.......It is obvious to me she will lie for him and continue to raise her children to be thugs just like their Dad and grandpa....grandma and MC....what a family for sure....

Sooooo, I guess when he said LE can't prove the break-ins , and his lawyer said there were more people living in that house, where all the stolen stuff was found,,,is he now going to say his Mom and Dad stole it...No sense of love to me,,,,,What he is doing as well as Lindsey,,is teaching their children,,,it is ok to blame everyone else for his dads crimes....Lindsey is no better than TC.......It is obvious to me she will lie for him and continue to raise her children to be thugs just like their Dad and grandpa....grandma and MC....what a family for sure....

I don't believe Lindsy condones her husband's deviant behavior. Lindsy spoke to her husband and warned him to stay out of trouble and he rebelled and wouldn't listen. Tommy disrespects his wife and she must be very frustrated with him. Maybe there is hope their marriage can be saved but more likely than not, I suspect the feelings Lindsy may have had for him at one time are buried beneath the rubble.

and I suspect Tommy would stoop so low as to cheat on his wife. Tommy dishonors his family and Lindsy laid charges against him in 2005 for domestic violence.

I think LC should suspend her visits with Hank. The jail visit between them was extremely distressing and painful for Lindsy and I believe she took her son with her for emotional support.

Seeing what happened to their father because he chose not to respect the rights of others or value their point of view is a valuable life lesson Lindsy can utilize to teach her children and set rules which will discipline their behavior and shape their destiny. They need to avoid their father in order to not make the same mistakes. She deserves to have peace in her home and Tommy is a thorn in her side.

Overall Lindsy is a good role model for her children because she has proven she can make sound choices based on her values that are important and make a difference.

JMO - ITA w/y'all. They probably ought to give Teresa custody of all of these young'uns. How can that generation learn good moral character with that terribly dysfunctional bunch they're living with?

Nay Nay was staying there, too and I don't know who else.

Wondering why Lindsy is moving to her grandfather's condo on Palm Coast? Does she have other family there?

Nay Nay was staying there, too and I don't know who else.

The police report states both Misty and Lindsy believe it was Tommy who had stolen the items found inside their residence and shed.

“As a result of further investigative endeavors I discovered the residence at 111 Tyler Avenue had it rear screen porch door cut open as well as a rear window pried open and also a broken locking mechanism from an exterior shed and the residence was ransacked “.

I regard what Tommy's lawyer said as nonsense. LE can lift fingerprints. My guess is Tommy wore gloves.
ETA: The stolen items were found in the master bedroom and master bathroom.

http://www.artharris.com/blog/wp-co...ommy-Croslin-burglary-report-1-2010-577-1.pdf

It sounds to me that Lindsey's family (grandfather especially) is trying to get her away from that Croslin Clan. Good for them. The farther away, the better, I say. Out of sight, out of mind. Hopefully, it is a lot easier to to move on while he's locked up. Hopefully, he will stay locked up long enough for his kids to grow up away from that whole clan. And Lisa and Sr. are grown folks. They can take care of themselves. When you quit enabling these people, they will either make it or they won't. It's amazing how many people make it without the "exclusive" help of their co-dependent family members. I still like the expression "sink or swim." That should be Lindsey's motto for the whole CC. They will make it. They won't even know she's gone when she's not around anymore. They will keep on keeping on. My stepfather, who I have mentioned before, wreaked havoc on our lives...once we left him, he didn't bother us anymore, but he is still busy wreaking havoc wherever he goes. Thank goodness we're not involved with him on any level, and I pray for those that cross his path. But there is always someone else who comes along for these type people to "suck" the life out of. I will pray for Lindsey and her family and her children and wish them the best life has to offer. She needs to find her voice and speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves. When you do the right thing, your life falls beautifully into place.

It sounds to me that Lindsey's family (grandfather especially) is trying to get her away from that Croslin Clan. Good for them. The farther away, the better, I say. Out of sight, out of mind. Hopefully, it is a lot easier to to move on while he's locked up. Hopefully, he will stay locked up long enough for his kids to grow up away from that whole clan. And Lisa and Sr. are grown folks. They can take care of themselves. When you quit enabling these people, they will either make it or they won't. It's amazing how many people make it without the "exclusive" help of their co-dependent family members. I still like the expression "sink or swim." That should be Lindsey's motto for the whole CC. They will make it. They won't even know she's gone when she's not around anymore. They will keep on keeping on. My stepfather, who I have mentioned before, wreaked havoc on our lives...once we left him, he didn't bother us anymore, but he is still busy wreaking havoc wherever he goes. Thank goodness we're not involved with him on any level, and I pray for those that cross his path. But there is always someone else who comes along for these type people to "suck" the life out of. I will pray for Lindsey and her family and her children and wish them the best life has to offer. She needs to find her voice and speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves. When you do the right thing, your life falls beautifully into place.

Hank Sr said his unemployment benefits are running out soon so he has had a stable income while he has been unemployed due to the injuries he sustained 1 year ago. Since Hank has had money coming in, why did Lisa feel she needed to steal money from MM? Because she didn't think she would get caught?

Has the home on Tyler Ave been sold? I would have like to know how Lindsy thinks she can pack up and leave so suddenly. She didn't talk her plans through with anyone, her husband nor her in-laws, and she is understandably not thinking straight. Lindsy is in control and call the shots now, but she should allow Hank and Lisa time to find a place and give them a proper notice rather then just tell them, "hey tomorrow you got to be out of here". That is disrespectful and they are her in-laws so she needs to be kind and considerate to them, you reap what you sow. Besides, Lindsy is responsible for her son's education and she has to contact her son's school to arrange a transfer for him too, so it's not all about her, she has others needs to consider.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221
Back