Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe I missed the whole mannequin thing in the beginning. I have to make my brain STOP when I think of how twisted TC is. Shivers....

Augh, who can keep track of every detail? I went hunting for something and stumbled across a shocking disclosure that flew quickly by during the March 17 bond hearing and it had slipped past just about all of us. Except Hoppy, who was there. Tammy was apparently having online sex with someone other than Sidney at some point prior to Heather's murder.

Original post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-28***ARREST**/page47&p=10346641#post10346641

Hoppy added more context here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?238745-Moorers-Bond-Hearing&p=10586454#post10586454

Polly Caison, mother of Tammy Moorer, said documents stating that police returned the shotguns a day later after seizing them serve as further proof her relatives had nothing to do with Elvis’ disappearance. “We were all together the night she went missing,” Caison said. “They [Sidney and Tammy] had just gotten home around 3 o’clock [a.m.] and they never left the house. We were up that night.
respectfully snipped from Jersey Girls post................
WHY! would a grown couple run to parents home at 3 am the night HE disappeared and they all stayed up all night???? Planning what to do next?? Right there gives me a clue that grandma and grandpa knew everything!

Or it's possible that Grandma's trying to provide an alibi: "We were up all night ....... playing cards! That's right, playing cards!" Something along that line.

Polly talks about S&T's life in jail:

Caison confirmed that Tammy Moorer lost her child, which until now had only been speculated about on social media. She said it happened shortly after Tammy sought and was denied bond reconsideration in May on the grounds that she was pregnant.

Tammy, her mother said, has lost considerable weight, dropping from a size 16 to a size 6.

During family visits, Caison said Tammy and the children mainly talk to one another. Their interactions center on everyday life, such as schoolwork or the kids’ new Lego toys. “They’re angry and they’re sad,” Caison said of Sidney and Tammy. “They’re angry about not seeing their children.”

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_f7a100dc-884d-11e4-ad47-9f17d0809dfe.html

Augh, who can keep track of every detail? I went hunting for something and stumbled across a shocking disclosure that flew quickly by during the March 17 bond hearing and it had slipped past just about all of us. Except Hoppy, who was there. Tammy was apparently having online sex with someone other than Sidney at some point prior to Heather's murder.

I believe the reason it isn't discussed much here is because the someone she was intimate online with was allegedly a minor, and the only other info we have on it was comments by his mother on social media. All kinds of no-nos in there, right?

"Bi-Lo receipt dated Dec 18th"...hmmm...
What was purchased at Bi-Lo? At what time? (It says search warrants didn't state the time on the receipt). Which Bi-Lo location??

Eta: is this an attempt at some sort of alibi, or conversely, could this receipt hold evidence of something important?

I don't know what a Bi-Lo is, assuming some kind of convenience store? Could this be where SM made the calls that night? Or is this a place where one could purchase a pregnancy test? There have been theories/rumors regarding a HE pregnancy, and PC says TM/SM were trying to get pregnant.

BI-LO is a grocery chain. Some stay open 24 hours and also have a pharmacy, flower shop, deli, and some other extras one might want or need.

I believe the reason it isn't discussed much here is because the someone she was intimate online with was allegedly a minor, and the only other info we have on it was comments by his mother on social media. All kinds of no-nos in there, right?

Right, but I was thinking that was a separate incident that happened later, after Heather vanished but before S&T were arrested? Like during the time Sid was texting Tammy's sister about how out of control her behavior was (the texts that were shown as evidence during the bond hearing). Maybe I'm confused about the timing because I think all of that was put out there on FB at some point before I went back and found Hoppy's old post from the bond hearing. I have no idea if it was the same incident or if there had been more than one.

It's been too long, really; I'm getting fuzzy on details. :(

"Bi-Lo receipt dated Dec 18th"...hmmm...
What was purchased at Bi-Lo? At what time? (It says search warrants didn't state the time on the receipt). Which Bi-Lo location??

Eta: is this an attempt at some sort of alibi, or conversely, could this receipt hold evidence of something important?
Speculating (because that is what I like to do) that the Bi-lo receipt could be an indication that someone from the Moorer household bought something after 3:00am, thereby contradicting PC's statement. PC's statement might now be a deposition, which would be contradictory to the original hearing, especially since she didn't originally say that. The Bi-lo receipt might also have a time stamp before 3:00 am, but if a card was used, it didn't belong to either TM or SM and his attorney didn't notice that. Or the time stamp might be at a same time as another receipt found....somewhere....:thinking:

Right, but I was thinking that was a separate incident that happened later, after Heather vanished but before S&T were arrested? Like during the time Sid was texting Tammy's sister about how out of control her behavior was (the texts that were shown as evidence during the bond hearing). Maybe I'm confused about the timing because I think all of that was put out there on FB at some point before I went back and found Hoppy's old post from the bond hearing. I have no idea if it was the same incident or if there had been more than one.

It's been too long, really; I'm getting fuzzy on details. :(

For some reason I think she was doing it when S was sneaking out of the store to call Heather.

My thought exactly about Sid being from Moncks Corner...

ETA: As well as the judge being from Moncks Corner

In one of Heathers pics there is a sewing machine behind her. I'm not sure if we are allowed to link to tumbler pictures. If we are I can post link. Anyway I wonder if that could be connected to the mannequin at all. She is also wearing a white shirt in the pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not her tumbler account that I saw the pic although I don't know the original source of the photo but it is on several HE social Media sites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not remember reading there was a white tank top on the maniquin. Do you remember where you read that? Makes the whole thing more creepy!!

I just now read it too!! I came here to see if you all had noticed it. Beyond creepy.

Polly Caison, mother of Tammy Moorer, said documents stating that police returned the shotguns a day later after seizing them serve as further proof her relatives had nothing to do with Elvis’ disappearance. “We were all together the night she went missing,” Caison said. “They [Sidney and Tammy] had just gotten home around 3 o’clock [a.m.] and they never left the house. We were up that night.
respectfully snipped from Jersey Girls post................
WHY! would a grown couple run to parents home at 3 am the night HE disappeared and they all stayed up all night???? Planning what to do next?? Right there gives me a clue that grandma and grandpa knew everything!

And.... Unless I am reading this incorrectly...

TM and SM were not with the parents that night... They got home approximately 3:00 a.m. The next morning....

And THEN they were all together the rest of the MORNING... To be specific to mom's claims...

All... JMO....

So once again my...interesting...life gives me a different perspective on the mannequin. I own one. I don't use it for martial arts or for sewing. I use it at Halloween as a base for: The Headless Horseman, Frankenstein, a ghost, a witch, etc. The rest of the time, it holds up my armor in the bedroom. (That is not "armoire", it really is "armor") It sits under my swords, rapiers, cutlass' and battleaxes. Just in case it might matter....

So once again my...interesting...life gives me a different perspective on the mannequin. I own one. I don't use it for martial arts or for sewing. I use it at Halloween as a base for: The Headless Horseman, Frankenstein, a ghost, a witch, etc. The rest of the time, it holds up my armor in the bedroom. (That is not "armoire", it really is "armor") It sits under my swords, rapiers, cutlass' and battleaxes. Just in case it might matter....
:bud::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member