trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pastilla LaMannequin ‏@PastillaTru 9m
It will be interesting to see if a feminist domestic abuse "expert" is capable of seeing #travisalexander, a male, as a victim. #jodiarias

Now that the day has slowed down do we know if juror #5 can talk publicly now?

Please say yeeeessss!

It was said earlier today that no restrictions were put on her, so the answer is yes.

Yes...I say 2 more days. I mean we really only got a total of about 3 hours hours of actual testimony in today. Imo Juan wont be up until Monday.....:sigh:

I concur. She's not going to let Juan have the last word before the weekend break. They won't make that mistake again.

If ALV insists on continuing with this line of delusional doo-doo,
we have no recourse but to SUIT UP for the next onslaught,
since we are already hip-deep in the stuff:

th

Today was just....UGH.... I actually switched channels for a while. I can't take much more of ALV. I kinda feel like some air has been taken out of the sails since the misconduct brouhaha.... BK said the jury looks totally different now.... I hope this isn't the lynch pin in the outcome. Don't throw tomatoes at me :) I'm just having a reality check. I pray for justice and fear any other outcome.

Yes...I say 2 more days. I mean we really only got a total of about 3 hours hours of actual testimony in today. Imo Juan wont be up until Monday.....:sigh:

:banghead: NOOOOOOOOO
But I agree :furious:

Brought this from last thread hope this works...
Quote:
Originally Posted by princesspjs
I have totally thought that she killed the dog too. It is just so far fetched that the dog would just run away that day.

If it doesn't make sense...it probably isn't true.

What's sad is she would even *think* about kickin a dog!

My mother taught us with regard to animals to never hit with the hand that loves (or foot in this case) because they wouldn't know if you were going to pet them or strike them etc...

How different JA & I are... I'm puttin Honey on my doggie's hurt paw 2x a day to heal it been callin Doggie Sugah Toes or Honey Paws etc.

I'd NEVER hit a dog unless it was life/death aggressive attack... JA makes me sick all the terrible things she's done leading up to her most vicious behavior taking TAs life in a selfish rage!!!

She can. But who knows if she will.

Now that the day has slowed down do we know if juror #5 can talk publicly now?

Please say yeeeessss!

I personally hope she doesn't. It would be so easy for the defense to twist something, anything she says to try to get a mistrial or get other jurors booted. I am sure she probably wants to speak out and even defend herself, but for Travis's sake, I hope she can wait until the trial is over.

I concur. She's not going to let Juan have the last word before the weekend break. They won't make that mistake again.

I hear there is no trial on Thursday this week. So only one more day of L
ALV. Hopefully.

Jennifer Wilmott questioning Alyce LaViolette

Sept 13, 2007 email talks about them going to Havasupai . . .four people went. . . There was an explosion, TA exploded at her and she felt devastated by later he apologized. . . this was significant because he was taking responsibility. . . . It makes her feel good that he apologized, different than he what he usually does . . . She stays on the trip and in the relationship . . . The journal entry doesn’t sound like she is feeling sorry for herself . . . . She is thinking in a positive way. She is with people that she cares about. . . In the beginning of the journal entry when she talks about the fight impacting her entire day. . . She talks about how she feels on the inside rather than how she is on the outside. . . .

In an email, Desiree Freeman says TA was clingy towards Jodi. . . TA was also in a relationship with Lisa Andrews at this time. . . .

Sept 23 journal entry . . . A lot of self-blame, contemplating suicide, her life is pathetic, she is heartsick. . . . She is looking at where her life was before . . . . if she could go back she would, but she knows she can make things better in the next 5 years. . . . She talks about a lack of discipline. . . She believes a lot of how she feels is her own fault. . . . Law of Attraction . . . about her own ability to improve her life . . . She seems to believe if she only does it right her life will be better . . . . It is significant because of her belief in the Law of Attraction is bumping heads, keeping her confused . . .

Email from Lisa Andrews to TA on Sept 23, 2007 . . . Lisa is involved in relationship with TA at that time. . . . she has concerns about this relationship . . . . Lisa believes that they have gotten too sexual too soon, she feels that he has pushed her, talked about sex too much. . . She wants him to stop grabbing her butt and he has ignored that. . . Her values don’t seem to be important to him . . . He is always needing compliments . . . He makes a dig at her, she feels he is uncaring. . . . He said she would be a good teacher, but teaching sucks . . . . Giving a complement but making it derogatory. . . . . She knows there is a lot of sexual tension and wants him to be patient . . . . Lisa believe he is a virgin . . . . Based on what Jodi says, this is not true . . . . There was a 10 years difference between TA and Lisa

(juror that was taken off the jury left sobbing)

Terrible... she was no doubt exhausted from 40 days of this, now to be scolded basically (i think) and accused of Juror misconduct when she was focused and note taking and actively involved in doing her job.

this is a circus

If ALV insists on continuing with this line of delusional doo-doo,
we have no recourse but to SUIT UP for the next onslaught,
since we are already hip-deep in the stuff:

th

Thanks!

Hey, what's the over/under on Juror #5 talking to Dr Drew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member