trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching HLN replay.......This is ridiculous. There is no freaken abuse at all. I dont care if poor wittle Jodie had her feelings hurt or not. Or even if Travis sent a mean text. Or a mean phone call. So freakin what. How many of us have been in a relationship and didnt have an argument or two or three or hundreds over the years.

Its called the game of life Jodi.

But Jodi didnt want to play by the rules. Throw her in jail and lock the door and throw away the key. Until the Division Bell Tolls for her.
ha ha I got in a Pink Floyd reference :)

This is Jodi's BFF Donovan (right) :

abc_arias_friends_mi_130220_wg.jpg

http://a.abcnews.go.com/images/US/abc_arias_friends_mi_130220_wg.jpg

Wow, is she really an arson?
Now I know why Jodi & Donovan go together like a horse and carriage!

My boyfriend just yelled at the TV "So what it doesn't give her the right to kill!" He hates ALV so he's in the other room watching wrestling. I'm stuck with a fat orange cat watching this. Oh I called my cat fat. If he weren't male , that could be abusive.

(juror that was taken off the jury left sobbing)

Terrible... she was no doubt exhausted from 40 days of this, now to be scolded basically (i think) and accused of Juror misconduct when she was focused and note taking and actively involved in doing her job.

this is a circus

Thanks Stephanie. I agree with you. And it has been made worse by the Judge's decisions and appearing to be pro defense. Be good if this judge could develop a backbone. IMO.

Brought this from last thread hope this works...

What's sad is she would even *think* about kickin a dog!

My mother taught us with regard to animals to never hit with the hand that loves (or foot in this case) because they wouldn't know if you were going to pet them or strike them etc...

How different JA & I are... I'm puttin Honey on my doggie's hurt paw 2x a day to heal it been callin Doggie Sugah Toes or Honey Paws etc.

I'd NEVER hit a dog unless it was life/death aggressive attack... JA makes me sick all the terrible things she's done leading up to her most vicious behavior taking TAs life in a selfish rage!!!

And once more she lies, if you listen " the dog was always tied up" so how exactly did he run away?

Terrible... she was no doubt exhausted from 40 days of this, now to be scolded basically (i think) and accused of Juror misconduct when she was focused and note taking and actively involved in doing her job.

this is a circus

I feel so incredibly sorry for her. What a big weight on her shoulders. Jurors are human, I'd mess up too, no doubt.

It looks like Juan might have darken his hair, hmmm...maybe he took a little trip to Jodi's salon over the long week-end? What better way to ask questions than a cut and color...

Remember the blonde lady who was friends with Travis that Jodi confronted? I cannot remember her name. I thought that in Jodi's journal that she said this lady was coming on to him. When HLN interviewed the lady she said that was not true at all, but she was never asked to testify about it.

She must have been a terror to her family! ! I know she hit her brother in the head with a baseball bat, so she says. Hit her mom in the past, admitted to kicking her mom, after her mom arrives in arizona to help her relocate. I also don't believe she was knocked around by her dad. Every trial uses the abuse strategy to help the accused, doesn't make it so!and especially in this case.
This girls life was spinning out of control long before she met Travis.
She Spent most of her life stalking her ex's new girlfriends, went from job to job owed everyone large amounts of money, including her parents and grandparents.
Very unstable, irresponsible, no boundaries, morals. She thought she hit pay dirt when she met Travis. She called ppl the Mormon land of opportunity! Her own words.

Seriously.. If we have any of our Atty's in da house...

Why is all this stuff being allowed that appears to most everyone to be text book hearsay??
I don't understand how ALV can testify to what Lisa thought what TA thought or why they did stuff etc etc

Seems to me like we truly got on the stand "The block Gossip" telling us the story of "What went down" when TA tried to break up with JA & started to date other women... EXCEPT she's taking JAs side...

My ears are bleeding, my eye sockets are throbbing, and I have a horrible headache.

Thanks, Willmott and ALV.

Travis did not physically/emotionally/spiritually abuse Jodi.

All I get from ALV's testimony is not to paint Travis in a bad light... but he simply was a player.

There are tons of people like that out there - and they do not deserve to be brutally murdered.

Actually, I don't even see him as much of a "player" (believe me, I dated a real playah or two in my day) as much as he is a normal young man in his dating prime. These idiots are trying to make modern dating into something sinister and it's just redunkulous.

She can. But who knows if she will.

I'm curious if she will wait for the highest bidder. Can't blame her. Besides, I want to see this "tricolor" hair. :fence:

Thanks!

Hey, what's the over/under on Juror #5 talking to Dr Drew?

lmao. I dont know, but I'll put $40 on her saying something somewhere soon, as long as I get 10-1 return on the bet. :floorlaugh:

this is a circus

Oh no, that's awful. I can't imagine how frustrating it would be to put up with this dog and pony show for 3 months and then never get to vote.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-juror-dismissed-talking-trial/story?id=18864045#.UVtwsVebU_A

A juror who sat through three months of testimony in the Jodi Arias murder trial was dismissed today for "misconduct" after Arias' attorneys claimed she made statements showing she was biased.

The woman, identified only as Juror 5, allegedly made statements to other jurors during a closed meeting that showed she was an impartial jury member, according to a motion filed by Kirk Nurmi, Arias' lead attorney.

Beth Karas says: Tomorrow, LaViolette should get to her assessment of the June 4, 2008 attack and killing of Travis Alexander. #JodiArias

Sweet Jesus, I hope so...

I think that estimate is optimistic. We still have to go through another play by play word by word of the May 10 sex tape. :yuck::yuck::puke::puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels