trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yawn . . . . hair is a bed head doo . .. . . coffee cup is empty and I need more . . . still in my jammies . . . .. scratching my left rear cheek . . . . stretching my arms overhead.

G'Morning Family! Don't mind my bad breath haven't brushed yet.

I'm sure there will be no shortage of drama and lies.

animated72.gif

Here!! I was busy yesterday and couldn't post. :( I missed you all!!

My hope for today is that the defense rests, JA has a meltdown, we get some great Juanisms, and JA has a meltdown and JA has a meltdown. Could we be so lucky??

I know this will sound terrible BUT I really would like to see Jodi have a meltdown.:moo:

This is Judge S's docket before showtime

CR2011-007864 4/16/2013 8:30 Sentencing - Original Nicolas Flores
CR2012-007258 4/16/2013 8:30 Complex / Capital Case - Case Management Conference
Leonel Lazaro Cario Sr.
Maria Isabel Lazaro
Magdali Lazaro-Coria
Rafael Lazaro-Coria
Virginia Robles De Lazaro
Maria Yorleni-Lazaro
Status Conference - Undesignated Jesus Lazaro Coria
CR2012-159141 4/16/2013 8:30 Sentencing - Original State Of Arizona
Eduardo Navarro-Cruz

Good Morning All,

Hope we get a full day of trial today. Go Juan

Here's hoping the defense rests today-I don't think I can take any more of Wilmott and Nurmi's blathering and whining.

Praying for a miracle this morning, that court actually starts on time. Praying, praying, praying!

Since the ALV matter is DONE (per KCL)! I am praying for rebuttal to start!!

Good Morning all! Hope you are all finding today to be a good day...it must be a better day than yesterday.

Here's to hoping the trial starts (somewhat) on time today and we hear the words "The defense rests" I really hope we get some inkling of what went on with ALV. I guess I'll spend the next half hour cleaning so I won't feel too guilty for sitting here with ws open in one tab and wild bout trial on the other lol. Yes, I am addicted to this trial. The only "fix" that will cure me is hearing "We the jury find Jodi GUILTY!!" then I can maybe get something done around here lol.

Hmmmmmm, just because you are all degreed out means nothing. I work in higher education and I honestly have never seen so many stupid people. Book smart and no common sense. I know I will take heat for this but I see it over and over again.

Good morning to you (or whatever time of day it is where you are), good morning to you, good morning dear websleuths good morning to you.

Present and correct.

Feel like carp but I'll hang on in there for Juan, hope he appreciates it :floorlaugh:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Bring on the rebuttal!

Aannnnnd if ALV gets in trouble first for being norty, well......

I sooo hope we find out what happened with her! I guess either approaching the family or lying on the stand. Jmo.

I'm watching Jodi on the stand during direct--does any woman here relate to her story of breaking up with a guy, but still sleeping with him while he dates another woman--a woman who is "wife material" AND is going with her instead of you to a trip to Cancun that you were originally slated for?

No jealousy. I think this story is pure BS--isn't it a NORMAL REACTION to be jealous if your love interest is wanting to marry someone else?????:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther