trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to remind y'all that the pic the defense thinks is a win, I see a giraffe head. But this pic shows what Juan's sitting on !!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 74
I'm watching Jodi on the stand during direct--does any woman here relate to her story of breaking up with a guy, but still sleeping with him while he dates another woman--a woman who is "wife material" AND is going with her instead of you to a trip to Cancun that you were originally slated for?

No jealousy. I think this story is pure BS--isn't it a NORMAL REACTION to be jealous if your love interest is wanting to marry someone else?????:banghead:

You're right. She's a big fat liar.

Please bring on the Juan and Only! kthx.

Good morning, all and sundry!
:seeya:

I sooo hope we find out what happened with her! I guess either approaching the family or lying on the stand. Jmo.

Pure speculation but someone on Twitter asked if this had had something to do with the hours she interviewed JA for when she was in AZ for her son's wedding. ALV was very woolly about the hours she covered. Even just as speculation, I thought this was a good theory. I'm not saying she did that btw, I just liked the speculation...

Yawn . . . . hair is a bed head doo . .. . . coffee cup is empty and I need more . . . still in my jammies . . . .. scratching my left rear cheek . . . . stretching my arms overhead.

G'Morning Family! Don't mind my bad breath haven't brushed yet.

I put that to music in my head and it sounded GOOD

Pulling my chair up to the round table. Nice to see every1

Hey have you all seen those adverts with the guy and the little kids and he's asking random questions to them..Theres one question he asks a little girl about less and more and the little girls says "We want more we want more"... for some reason this pops in my head when Juan is up..and I think to myself "We JUAN More!!..We JUAN More!!" =P

It'll be tough to top "Mexican Chihuahua" and "pennies in their kettle" but....

:cheer: Juan, Juan, he's our man, if he can't do it, nobody can.

From prior thread:

Did she ever claim to have a PhD? They weren't calling her Doctor?

Hmm....need to go check that out.

No, ALV agreed with JM that she has not earned a doctoral degree. She states this at 33:29 of the below-referenced testiphony.

It was just after the beginning of JM'S cross: http://youtu.be/MK7IeqBIKFo?t=32m40s

If you watch for awhile, you'll see how arrogant ALV is out of the chute.

Compare that to her demeanor on her final day of cross during and after juror questions here: http://youtu.be/-jGdoHiVH7E?t=39m45s and here: http://youtu.be/SZBMGUvyEIQ?t=27m30s

ALV has undergone observable arrogance deflation...

no seal yet at Wild about trial? anyone have a seal somewhere else?

also praying for Alexander's and Boston victims & families!

I know this will sound terrible BUT I really would like to see Jodi have a meltdown.:moo:

Me too. Especially if it involved a headstand :floorlaugh: That would be a scream :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther