trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, as a licensed Diagnostician, I expected her score in this area to be very high.

Just out of curiosity, where do you think her very low score occurred to offset this?

My guess would be perceptional reasoning, since a lot of those questions are socially based.

Aawwwww... just when we were getting to the good stuff! Dagnabbies!

It's funny how just looking @ JA sitting there doodling or whatever is the epitome of seething.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6382-1355938460-3.gif

DeMarte in essence telling jury: Isolate Jodi on death row to protect future innocents

Um wow....

did you all catch Nurms shaking his head like he agreed when the Expert explained exactly where Jodi fell on her personality scale and how it works in her mind? Maybe I am seeing things but I have to re-check that when the video is posted. It startled me a bit.

Wow ! She is tall!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

And I was so proud of my 112. Where is my blanky? :( :floorlaugh:

Oh Tulessa- no. I am only referring to the fact that she thought her IQ was equal to or higher than Einstein's, please don't take offense. I should have been more clear.

I hope Dr. DeMarte is being paid more than ALV or Dr. S!

WOW! Smart, articulate, beautiful AND TALL!

Gotta love a tall woman!! :rocker: :great:

That was fabulous!!!! :great: I think The Fog has come back and drowned JA!:floorlaugh: She has totally forgotten that this trial is about HER! Maybe AL brought her a Snow White color book to color in today!

Overruled. . .

JM- issue about MMPI . . . one of the thngs . . personality . . I started to say jerk . .what is it exactly do you mean? not usethat term . . . . I would say aggressiveness . . . personality trait . . when does personality traits start . .develop early . . .temperament in toddler years . . continues to develop in childhood and adolescents and becomes firm in adulthood.

situation person is depressed . . . .that is situational . . . I would look @ patterns of behavior

Axis 1 - disorder . . . transient disorders . . clinical disorder

Axis - personality disorder and mental retardation

depressed and in jail .. . . personality?
no indication depression in the past = I would label it non-personality

how important for forensic setting.
look @person in sutaiotn in maladaptive way . . .. the personality trait is not helpful to them - impairment in their life (people in their life cause stress to).

567 questions?
gave test to JA . . . true or false . . . mostly true or mostly false to her

would you read questions to her and write it on legal pad vs. answer sheet.

no - put it thru computer twice - so no error entering it.

MCMI . . . similar .. .a number of scales identified on there.
a section . . group of answers into meaningful categories . . . ie: depression or somaticize - somatic symptoms . . ..
validity scale .. . tells us what the test taker approach is . . . whether they tried to not answer appropriately . . ..

9 validity scales . .. she was able to use results f the tests. . .

other scales?
clinical scales - primary areas looed @ . . . looked@ them all but 10 scales . . . why important to you?
face validity . . .. look @ items on a test . . . .
ie: high face validity . . . I cry all th time . . .tends to say depression or not.

with regard to defendant 10 clinical scales.. .. results of her MMPI . . . there are 10 scales. .. of ten we see 3 or 4 elevations . . .a tap on shoulder - something going on this domain . . .

the number 65 is the thresh hold . . .above may indicate something . . .

7 of the 10 scales. . . majority of them above the thresh hold
mean to you . . read materials, clinical interview and now have this elevation?

because 7 scales . . a lot of data to look @
I then examined top 2 or 3 - able to interpret into personality profile.

people with personality profile do relatively good job of hiding from others but still experiencing anger emotion . . wrong in some kind of way from someone . . violent oubursts . . .seething very angry . . .externalize blame - someone else did something to me .. .conceptualize it an justify it in their mind .. . .

she internalized the anger?
objection -this is generalized not specific to JA

Lunch recess - counsel please approach

Let me guess . . . . Intermittent Explosive Personality D/O???

This witness just gets better and better. Such easy to understand explanations.

And to the darn point! She's going to finish much more quickly than the other two. They had to do a lot of talking to make up for the significant weaknesses in their opinions.

lol Mine was scored at one location as 180 and at another place as 184 - and I am no Einstein by any means! ;)
Artsyness is brilliance. Don't underestimate yourself!

I know the truth when I hear it!

And this lady speaks the truth, what a fantastic witness, confident in her assessment, if Jodi was semi normal she would be very worried.. Since we know she is not, she probably thinks Dr. Demarte likes her.

Umm, I just googled it and 119 is in the range of superior intelligence - 120 is very superior intelligence. Yeah. That's why she's so good at word twisting and manipulation...I never really thought this killer was un-intelligent.

We'll hear about her personality - she had natural born smarts, but her personality held her back from using it for the good. IMHO

I never thought she was above average... Just proves I'm not as smart as I thought I was!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member