trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
Von Trapp THIS, Ms. Arias: so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbyeeeee...

Most people I know or have known with high IQ's are not jerks...they are flaming A-holes.

Yes they do have their problems. If I had a child in school now, I would never let them be tested. They would be ill those days.

Ironic..Jodi sitting there apparently not paying the least bit of attention looking unfazed but inside she's probably thinking lots of evil thoughts. Ms.Demarte just pointed out how people like Jodi harbor a lot of aggression and hostility but are good at hiding it! :great: she's got Jodi's number for sure!

WOW !! This is incredible and has totally annihilated (sp) JA, Dr. Samuels and Alyce, IMOO. This is what a true expert witness' testimony looks like. Clear, precise, objective, non emotional.

I had an IQ of 126. Unfortunately, in my family that made me the dumb one. :floorlaugh:

Lol, similar situation here. All my siblings, and there were many, were smarter and older than me, except my half brother who is 10 years younger, and 10 points higher. I guess that makes me the runt.

So refreshing to see, especially after being tortured with those other, well......"experts".

Yes, it has been since the beginning of January since we have seen any credible, coherent witnesses!!! This is refreshing.

However, it is alarming (cringe!) the way JW is frantically writing a gazillion items on her little legal pad. And you know what that means....we have to listen to every single one of them being addressed. Every.single.one.

I think JW may in fact have given "TD" a "job" or task to do to keep her from EXPLODING in an emotional episode, as Demarte just indicated she is likely to do when she externalizes her blame

Jury dismissed.
Sidebar ... Judge appears to be lecturing Willmott.

And fade to the seal.

Anyone else hear the sucking of air as the DT's TITANIC started sinking.

Wow it's just like boom, boom, boom...one blast after another.

Jodi did NOT like getting shrunk today. LOLOLOL

She knew it was coming. Loved it.

I am afraid the defense is going to ask, "You didn't test Mr. Alexander for a personality disorder, did you?". Would they be allowed to ask that. I hope not.

Wouldn't a question like that totally backfire on them?

If I were Doc D as she's talking about JA's personality, I would be asking for the control of JA's stun belt...

Anyone notice how excited Wilmott was when she heard DeMarte indicate the MMPI system requires her to score it twice?

She leaned over to Nurmi to confirm that she indeed heard correctly. Can only expect her to harp about that in an attempt to discredit DeMarte in suggesting she is inconsistent, as she had previously indicated there was no conceivable reason to re-score a test. Ugh. Just wait for it.

And the answer will be that it is computer scored and run through the computer twice.

Dang, knew that wouldn't last. jodi was holding her journal exposed to the camera.

:floorlaugh: or -- her Manifesto ...

:floorlaugh::seeya:

I guess she doesn't have access to Xerox machines, so she has to rewrite them by hand. They sell for more money that way, don't ya know. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX