Trial Discussion Thread #34 - 14.05.06 Day 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's been a neighbour since 2009

this is mr nithingilwa . not spelled correctly.. I know, Iknow

His house is right next to OP's, on the right if you are on the street facing OP's.

Good morning, all.Thanks for the warm welcome :)
I was surprised that the lovely Gerrie Nel didn't ask whether either of the Standers HEARD anything (OP weeping and praying) BEFORE they entered the house. After all, the door was open as they approached.
It would be interesting to know if they heard him crying before they saw entered the house.
(Sorry for caps. Haven't figured out bolding etc yet.)

And good morning from Texas ...2:33 a.m.

Good morning from a sunny North Yorkshire in the UK. It's 08.30 and I have Earl Grey tea and wholemeal toast with lavender honey from my neighbour's lovely bees!

I am going to call him Mr N (neighbour) as I cannot catch the name.

he was introduced to Oscar, in relation to interior decorating. I think.. its a bit difficult.. the sound is muffled.

So this is the neighbour closest to Oscar's bedroom balcony

He went to OP's house to look at the finishes inside, when he was buying his own house. That's how they met.

Aw....OP was the first person to welcome witness tothe estate

R: Any specific relationship between you later?

N: Basically friendly neighbours..we did not ( socialize at all)

Guten morgen everyone. I thought we could drop into Edinburgh, Scotland this morning to join them for breakfast. A local paper's been asking readers to send in pics of their breakfast.

I was glad to find porridge and the scone looks lovely - but I feel a little sorry for the person with just an orange and sliced white bread (though I think that's just a joke).

http://reportage.theedinburghreporter.co.uk/stories/yourbreakfast

Morning zwiebel

I must admit I googled pics this morning to see what crumpets looked like. I eat those all the time, they're called english muffins. Inspired from today's breakfast pic.

he and Oscar exchanged waves, chat, man talk about cars, cricket, rugby..

he met Reeva once.. a sunday in February...

Good morning from North Carolina. It is currently 3:36am and I should be in bed, but I just can't. Can you say, Obsessed?? lol

His name is Michael Nhlengethwa as spelt from Andrew Harding of the BBC

So OP liked to show off his cars and girls to this neighbor

mr N one thing that struck him about Reeva... I raised my hand to greet her, she just opened her arms and hugged me.. I could see the person that she was..

R: Did you share any commmon interests?

N says yes, cars. OP would stop by to show off his new cars.

He met Reeva once, Sunday before her death, I think? OP brought her around to the house in a white BMW. 'Introduced her to me...one thing that struck me about her....when she came towards me, I held out my hand, and she just opened her arms and hugged me.

Judge just tossed someone out because their cell phone rang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members