Trial - Leonard P. Gonzalez, Jr. UPDATE -- Found Guilty

Main points his wife is testifying to are...relationship with Pam Wiggins was close, both business-wise and personal to an extent. Karate school was failing so they asked Byrd to invest in it, he thought it was a bad investment but did give 5 grand to fight back program. She was aware of Pam's guns and even the kids messed with them when they helped Pam move. Prosecution is establishing that his mother bought the van.

The InSession reporters stated that Tabatha and LPG, Jr. were divorced in the past year, but there was no reference to that by wife or attorneys. Nothing on clerk's site regarding divorce either.

For those who are watching on insession you can also watch the trial live at cnn.com live they are carrying it with no commercials and will still carry when insession goes of at 3pm FYI.

Does anyone know if Justin Billings is on the witness list?

Prosecution witnesses so far:
Ashley Markham
Tabatha Gonzalez
Terri Poff
April Spencer
Carol Brant
Sue Ann Matthews
Lonnie Smith
Tony Eisa
EC Deputy

Did I miss anybody? At this speed, prosecution may rest by end of day.

Lunch break is over and it is getting ready to start again.

Can anyone recap April's testimony for me, please?

They went over her educational background and the fact that she works at another full time job during the day and then helps with the Billings children, they went over that one of the children came to her house inconsoulable and crying and then what she saw when she went into the house, she broke down pretty bad on the stand when describing the scene and then she was released very quick tesimonies from everyone so far today...Hope that helps.

The afternoon witnesses so far have just detailed the technical aspects of the surveillance video recovery and now a crime scene tech is on the stand.

Frederick Thornton is now testifying.

Gonalaz Jr to me looks like he is in a perpetual state of being pissed off, I can't wait to see what look he has when he is found guilty, I would also say it is a good thing they have him leg shackled.

gonalaz jr to me looks like he is in a perpetual state of being pissed off, i can't wait to see what look he has when he is found guilty, i would also say it is a good thing they have him leg shackled.

ita!!!

Billings murder trial: Daughter testifies about frantic call for help from boy who could only scream

The Associated Press

PENSACOLA — The adult daughter of a slain Florida couple testified Tuesday about a frantic telephone call with a younger sibling who was unable to talk as their parents were being killed by armed intruders.

Ashley Markham said the young boy with an unspecified disability could only scream into the phone. She told him to hand the phone to another of the couple's nine adopted children with special needs, a young girl. Markham said she told the girl to run to the home of a nurse who lived on the property and call for help.

"I had a missed call from my mom, I called back and J answered the phone. He wasn't saying anything, he was just screaming. I was asking if he could just let me talk to mom and dad," Markham said.

Nurse Ashley Spencer sobbed as she took the stand and told jurors about how the young girl knocked on her door, begged her to come to the home where she found the bodies of Byrd and Melanie Billings.

Spencer entered through a side door and discovered a trail of blood and bullet holes that led to the couple's bedroom, where she found Byrd Billings face down in one pool of blood and Melanie Billings in another with gunshots through her face and chest.

more here

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/scream-34280-daughter-testifies.html

They went to Alabama after the murders? That's the first I heard that.

They went to Alabama after the murders? That's the first I heard that.
They didn't commit the murders that day because when they got to the Billings' house the lights came on and the alarm wasn't disabled.

PL? Female, blonde hair? Is he pointing the finger to Pamela Long as being there? And why hasn't she been charged with more if they know this?

PL? Female, blonde hair? Is he pointing the finger to Pamela Long as being there? And why hasn't she been charged with more if they know this?
He's talking about the day of the murder now, which is 5 days later. He said PL is not around that day so maybe that makes a difference, I'm not sure.

Listening to Thornton. Where did the blueprints for the house come from? Thornton makes the statement that on the first run when the lights came on they left and LPG, Jr. made the statement "someone didn't cut off the security system". Same old question...who was supposed to shut down the security system?

But wouldn't she still qualify as an accomplice since she had knowledge that they were planning a felony and she didn't not report it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back