trial thread: 4/02/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, the entrance to the lane way leading to where Tori was found is just as clear as the lane way to the house across the road.

n1cy7n.jpg

MOO

Checking the coordinates on Google Earth, the imagery date is 7/21/2005.

Cristina Tenaglia@cristina_CHCHTV

Jury expected to arrive here at #Tori #Stafford crime scene about 11:30am. Arriving from London. Will be given guide books to refer to

AM980.ca@AM980_Court

@bergie8ca it's believed Rafferty will be there, yes.

The timing for this trip is perfect since it coincides with the time of year Tori was murdered three years ago. The jury will be able to see roughly how the foliage was in early spring. JMO What was the temperature in Mount Forest for that day and evening? Around 4 degrees Celsius I think. On top of a hill could have made it feel colder but I suppose the rock pile could also serve as a wind break as well as an area to stay hidden somewhat. JMO
Well, the weather this year has been crazy so far, but yes, at least it's a sunny day, above freezing, so the jury will not be put off slugging through mud, snow or rain.

Steven D'Souza‏@cbcsteve

On my way to Mt Forest as #Rafferty jury gets set to visit site where Tori Stafford was murdered

Was the video that was taken at the crime ever posted or just the photos? I thought I read somewhere that is was, but can't recall.

TIA

Does anyone have a map handy of just where the crime scene is?

TIA

I wonder if any of the public will be going... or if they will have that road blocked off while the jury is there

cbcsteve 30 mins 35 secs ago Twitter
As close to the site of Tori Stafford's murder as OPP will allow. Jury expected around 11:30. #sl yfrog.com/oenbdoej
oenbdoej

http://yfrog.com/oenbdoej

cbcsteve22 mins agovia
Media will be allowed to access site for 30 minutes once the jury is finished with their tou

Kate Stockmann ‏ @CKNXNewsKate
Family of Tori Stafford now touring the scene.

I wonder if this is the first time the family has visited the scene?? I CANNOT even begin to imagine how difficult that must be for them.

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
Lots of media here at the scene already. Jury will be here within the hour, we're told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels