trial thread: 4/18/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor guy. LM sounds like he has a cold. That's why he was coughing so much yesterday.

Playing audio of custody hearing. Prosec wants video played as well. Wonder why dt was only going to do audio. I want to see the video but I bet it won't show on screen

Judge cut EJ when she tried to get in that he had been in jail.

I thought EJ was supposed to be smart. Judge asks where the baby has been residing and she replies he's on the way here.

Late start....
Early lunch....
Short day....

Along with not being able to make out the tape! :banghead:

who is on that phone call?

The 2 phonecalls played so far were Elizabeth and Logan {Baby Gabe parents} - recorded by Logan {Baby Gabe Father}. The 2nd phonecall Elizabeth {finally} states she is in Texas - and she has smothered Gabriel and put him in his diaper bag - then into the dumpster. She also says she is nowhere and says she is a ghost. She tells Logan he knew she had issues - but now she is a monster. He turns all his girlfriends into monsters - she says. Logan listens from the stand - wiping away tears.

Dang it I got called away on real work and missed everything since the end of the hearing tape.

I heard a bit more of the second call. To add what has already been said, Elizabeth blamed Logan for everything. In a haunting statement, she also told him he only cared about Baby Gabriel, not her.

I heard a bit more of the second call. To add what has already been said, Elizabeth blamed Logan for everything. In a haunting statement, she also told him he only cared about Baby Gabriel, not her.

Yeah I couldn't help but think of that one girl from Florida when I heard Elizabeth talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1