trial thread: 4/18/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this audio recording of two phone calls of Logan's and Elizabeth's. Can't understand the first part real well but towards the end it gets clearer on the second phone call. I had to use headphones too. Elizabeth blaming murdering Gabriel because of Logan and other girls...etc..

http://www.ahwatukee.com/news/valley_and_state/audio_12580054-2c9b-5bed-acef-6a2dbfcf27a9.html

Thanks; I missed it. Her voice in the hearing was so innocent sounding. Scary!

Why aren't they back yet?

OMG just listening to this call makes me want to cry

Good grief I finally got home, found the stream and now my daughter texts ready to be picked up. GRRRRR

oh the Jury can ask the witness questions? never heard of that before...

I can't get over how empty that courtroom is

Jury excused for the day. Will come back tomorrow at 10:30 am

court grants oral motion to unseal family court file only for the court and councils use at this time. Social Security Numbers will be redacted.

Defense objects to "In Session" showing the hearing live. State has no position. Judge is concerned with confidential info coming out. Media can be present -- Judge grants not recording Doctor O'Connell's testimony. Argument can be filmed.

Defense objects to "In Session" showing the hearing live. State has no position. Judge is concerned with confidential info coming out. Media can be present -- Judge grants not recording Doctor O'Connell's testimony. Argument can be filmed.

Sorry to be a PITA, but phone rang and I missed who Dr. O'connell is?

TIA

And thanks to all for posting :)

SOOO, none of this will be on IN SESSION? Am, i understanding this right???

SOOO, none of this will be on IN SESSION? Am, i understanding this right???

If the Judge allows the Doctor to testify on the condition of Tami - I believe over 1 year ago the Doctor examined Tami - found her to be impressionable and fragile or something. Then yes that will be broadcast. The Judge is not sure if the Doctor is going to testify at all. So they are doing it in private right now. No jury. Not televised. Media is still in the courtroom to report what the Doctor observed when examined Tami - weather Doctor gets into trial or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther