Trial Thread 4/25/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually, the general public isn't allowed in, she says. McClintic would have to agree, she says.

Derstine asks about the term EOA, East of Adelaide. Asks if it is used at Genest. She's not up on gang stuff.

Prisoners are asked not to use gang related language. No other questions.

The final chapter of the case will be heard tomorrow, they expect to complete their case then as well.

RaffertyLFP: Court is adjourned for the day. Crown tells jury they will wrap up tomorrow with wrap of video surveillance

We're back tomorrow at 10 am.

‏ @AM980_Court
  • Usually, the general public isn't allowed in, she says. McClintic would have to agree, she says.
@AM980_Court

• Derstine asks about the term EOA, East of Adelaide. Asks if it is used at Genest. She's not up on gang stuff.
Oh, whatever Derstine, HE was CALLING her DRUGGIE FRIENDS. He wasn't afraid of her entourage at all. JMO

@AM980_Court
  • Prisoners are asked not to use gang related language. No other questions.
@AM980_Court

• The final chapter of the case will be heard tomorrow, they expect to complete their case then as well.
I have a few questions: is it possible that MR slipped TLM some pills inside of her magazine? Was the magazine inspected after he gave it to her?

JMO almost like he was treating her as a little sister..especially the pat on the head...don't see anything in this today that they are lovers....JMO

Usually, the general public isn't allowed in, she says. McClintic would have to agree, she says.

Derstine asks about the term EOA, East of Adelaide. Asks if it is used at Genest. She's not up on gang stuff.

Prisoners are asked not to use gang related language. No other questions.

The final chapter of the case will be heard tomorrow, they expect to complete their case then as well.

RaffertyLFP: Court is adjourned for the day. Crown tells jury they will wrap up tomorrow with wrap of video surveillance

We're back tomorrow at 10 am.

well that must have turned sour the tummies of those jurors all that petting and hugging. Is that a hotel or jail. JMO And here we go on the gangsta stuff...it is going to be a long week next week! MOO

@AM980_Court
  • Prisoners are asked not to use gang related language. No other questions.
@AM980_Court

• The final chapter of the case will be heard tomorrow, they expect to complete their case then as well.
I have a few questions: is it possible that MR slipped TLM some pills inside of her magazine? Was the magazine inspected after he gave it to her?

they probably checked him and whatever he brought in

I would think anything that he brought in to her was examined by the staff on duty...JMO

The second visit could be when she tells him that she will take the fall for him. He has a life and she doesn't. "you understand what that means, don't you?" Blech!.....JMO

Didn't Rafferty try to pass drugs over to TLM in court at one of her court appearances?

RaffertyLFP Court is adjourned for the day. Crown tells jury they will wrap up tomorrow with wrap of video surveillance....robynhood

JMO almost like he was treating her as a little sister..especially the pat on the head...don't see anything in this today that they are lovers....JMO

Hmmm it had the opposite effect on me...he appeared to treat woman like a pack of dogs---->NO RESPECT for them jmo

I do not understand how anyone isnt in the corner as a basketcase but then again i dont think i could ever hurt anyone or murder.

I don't imagine the Crown was trying overly hard to prove a romantic relationship today; they've already heard testimony re his semen mixed with her blood in his car.

The gestures, whether brotherly or loverly, are affectionate.

ETA - I hope we see this video on London Free Press

Well they definitely were at one point.

JMO

Hmmm it had the opposite effect on me...he appeared to treat woman like a pack of dogs---->NO RESPECT for them jmo

well yes that too...but it seems that most of these women in his life came back begging back for me...JMO

I would think anything that he brought in to her was examined by the staff on duty...JMO

It wasn't a prison.

I didn't hear any tweets Re them checking him out but then again the video was shortened...so manybe they did

Derstine is leading somewhere with the EOA references.

Gang related material isn't allowed in Genest, but they don't keep up on gangs in London................huh?

How do they know what not to allow?

JMO.............

It wasn't a prison.

I didn't hear any tweets Re them checking him out but then again the video was shortened...so manybe they did

maybe not Milhaven but a detention centre...I am sure they checked everyone out..if not then there is something wrong with our system...JMO

...hmm...IMPORTANT question....Does anyone think they will release today's videos ...so the reporters can show us...my guess is : "NO" ...since the Trial is still on with no verdict....Imo I would love to see them...I am sure I am NOT alone IMO...hmmm robynhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marionmiller