trial thread: 5/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Not that I particularly want to hear TPS ramble on and on, but I hope it's the lead prosecutor who cross examines her, because you just know she'll push TPS's buttons and make say something she didn't mean to say. :rocker:

I think that's exactly why the Prosecutors aren't objecting. They know the more she talks ,the more they have to work with.

TS "I dont remember I'm getting confused, I dont have anything to look at"....
If she didnt change her story and lie so much she wouldnt be confused and could easily remember the truth.

You know,I've always believed EJ killed Gabriel,but since hearing the conversation between EJ and TS from jail,I think it might be possible that EJ DID turn Gabriel over to an underground adoption ring (for lack of a better term).
TS strikes me as someone who would be searching for underground adoptions. The young lady from Jack in the Box started to say something that the adoption agency told her about the Smith's ,and the defense objected.
There's a reason the Smith's couldn't do a standard adoption,IMO. That's why Tammi was actively looking on her own. That might to lead her to others doing the same thing .
I'm starting to lean toward a hand off. TS knew she was being recorded and was overacting on the jail phone call. Like when she said "okay,who are they,then? Tell me their name". She knew EJ couldn't.
ALL MOHO

I have found myself thinking the same way. I really am beginning to believe Baby Gabriel is still alive.

Also, I was looking forward to TS testifying but I'm having a difficult time not throwing something at the TV lol

I just want to slap her, but for answers I will try very hard to separate my distain and open up my listening ears.

I expect today... "Your honor, can you please tell my client to shut up"

I really appreciated everyone's commentary yesterday, it made me feel like I was watching along. Thanks everyone!!! :seeya:

I hope no one minds if I ask for more play-by-play today, I won't be able to do any video streaming until noon MST.

Btw, it sounded like Jack saiid a few disparaging things about Logan's and Elizabeth's living situation. I have lived in Tempe for many, many years, and while I wouldn't describe their mobile home park as the best part of town, it isn't a ghetto-type area full of people commonly known as "trailer trash". The last time I drove by the place, it looked reasonably clean and properly maintained, no junker cars on cinder blocks or trailers full of dry rot. I would classify the residents as working class types. I certainly would have no fears in driving through that particular mobile home park day or night.

It still amazes me on how the IS anchors are saying they think TS is being forth coming, truthful etc. They must be drinking TS's koolaid. I just dont understand how they can believe TS is being truthful. Maybe they are watching a different trial then I am.

Did anybody catch her answer about why she lives in AZ? I think she was led toward "do you have connections here '? (paraphrasing)
She answered ,yes,all of her family was here ,cousins,sisters,etc...
She must have forgotten she just told them her CHILDREN live in Louisiana.

Also,she just mentioned she thought it was odd EJ was in First Class,then said it was a good thing the baby didn't need anything because she didn't even know where EJ was sitting !
She contradicts herself constantly.

Ive been trying to figure out what the state is attempting with this charge other than to harass TS in an effort to get her to divulge info she has if any on an illegal underground adoption which I hope and pray happened to Gabe ( as opposed to what I think really happened to him). I got a feeling that EJ didnt care about the baby and when felt she was out of options did exactly what she said she did. This is a sad case and if I had to pick between 2 places for Gabe TS or EJ I would pick TS any day. Yall might not like her or what she wears etc but at least she seems to me to really care about people and whether she made a mistake on the paperwork I think she was doing it based on what EJ was telling her at the time. Ofcourse she wanted the kid so she might have done something that would further benefit her and her goal of getting a sibling for her other child and is that bad? It is not like she reached through someone's window and snatched a child from a perfectly good family that wanted the kid. Gabe might have had a chance with them or at least a shot at a life, now look at him and I dont blame TS one bit unless I see something different today.

Hi Everybody. I am determined to listen to all the testimony today even though after yesterday my chakras are a complete mess.

Tammy and Jack just arrived, hand-in-hand, gazing fondly at each other and smiling happily. She's wearing a brown pantsuit and red blouse... and her cross, I believe.

Ive been trying to figure out what the state is attempting with this charge other than to harass TS in an effort to get her to divulge info she has if any on an illegal underground adoption which I hope and pray happened to Gabe ( as opposed to what I think really happened to him). I got a feeling that EJ didnt care about the baby and when felt she was out of options did exactly what she said she did. This is a sad case and if I had to pick between 2 places for Gabe TS or EJ I would pick TS any day. Yall might not like her or what she wears etc but at least she seems to me to really care about people and whether she made a mistake on the paperwork I think she was doing it based on what EJ was telling her at the time. Ofcourse she wanted the kid so she might have done something that would further benefit her and her goal of getting a sibling for her other child and is that bad? It is not like she reached through someone's window and snatched a child from a perfectly good family that wanted the kid. Gabe might have had a chance with them or at least a shot at a life, now look at him and I dont blame TS one bit unless I see something different today.

Because it is not up to us to draw the line of what ends justify what means. There are laws which do that, laws which she thought she was above....oops.

She inserted herself in a situation she had no business to be in and Gabe has a father who loves him and wants to raise him himself .......

She inserted herself in a situation she had no business to be in and Gabe has a father who loves him and wants to raise him himself .......

Especially since she filled out the paperwork less than 4 hours after the CPS worker told her to stay out of it and let EJ and Logan work it out in court!

All of TS's "good intentions" do NOT justify in any way interferrence with court (child custody proceedings) and LE investigations. Charges seem appropropiate to me.

Hi Everybody. I am determined to listen to all the testimony today even though after yesterday my chakras are a complete mess.

I'm going to do my best to listen to all her blather but if yesterday is any indication of today's testimony, I'm just not sure I can follow all the spin. In Session commentator is saying that Tammi was unlikable in the beginning but now that she's on the stand she's becoming more likable...:eek:...wrong, wrong, wrong! I didn't like her in 2009 and I don't like her now and nothing she could ever say would make me believe that she was not directly involved with and responsible for Gabriel's disappearance...
n-o-t-h-i-n-g!

Phone records don't match! :floorlaugh: Did anyone really think they would? I mean the woman is on trial for forgery...hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500