trial thread: 5/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope at some point the prosecution is able to show her background.

The 3 abandoned biological children, criminal charges, criminal behavior never charged - such as bigamy when she was married to hubbies #2 & #3 or #3 & #4 (prior to Jack), unpaid fines for illegally operating a business in TN, tax liens (housing & IRS), etc. over several different states.

IMHO, it shows a pattern of doing whatever she wants, whether it's legal or not....

Ive been trying to figure out what the state is attempting with this charge other than to harass TS in an effort to get her to divulge info she has if any on an illegal underground adoption which I hope and pray happened to Gabe ( as opposed to what I think really happened to him). I got a feeling that EJ didnt care about the baby and when felt she was out of options did exactly what she said she did. This is a sad case and if I had to pick between 2 places for Gabe TS or EJ I would pick TS any day. Yall might not like her or what she wears etc but at least she seems to me to really care about people and whether she made a mistake on the paperwork I think she was doing it based on what EJ was telling her at the time. Ofcourse she wanted the kid so she might have done something that would further benefit her and her goal of getting a sibling for her other child and is that bad? It is not like she reached through someone's window and snatched a child from a perfectly good family that wanted the kid. Gabe might have had a chance with them or at least a shot at a life, now look at him and I dont blame TS one bit unless I see something different today.

This child has a FATHER who loves his son and deserved the right to raise him, just as any parent has that right unless they prove unfit. What right did TS and JS have to commit these egregious assaults on the rights of a parent to his child, without even going through the appropriate legal channels?

So, if I were to decide that your child or grandchild is not in the situation that I ALONE decide would be best suited for him/her, you would feel that I simply "mean well" and you wouldnt blame me a bit for doing all these illegal things to seize custody of your child that TS has done?

I cannot fathom that.

Dave and Bernie: I would be afraid to do anything w/o a lawyer maybe she was just dumb and didnt know. Did you know it is illegal to drive barefoot in Texas? I didnt know and I cant drive in heels or my crocs, so I could give lots of ppl the benefit of the doubt especially when it comes to complicated laws. Im not saying she didnt know what she was doing whatever it was was wrong im waiting to see that evidence but im not taking the state at their word cause I know how they are with their long arm LOL

Hi Everybody. I am determined to listen to all the testimony today even though after yesterday my chakras are a complete mess.

We should all listen all day and then get an awesome reiki and massage session for some chakra realignment :rocker:

This child has a FATHER who loves his son and deserved the right to raise him, just as any parent has that right unless they prove unfit. What right did TS and JS have to commit these egregious assaults on the rights of a parent to his child, without even going through the appropriate legal channels?

So, if I were to decide that your child or grandchild is not in the situation that I ALONE decide would be best suited for him/her, you would feel that I simply "mean well" and you wouldnt blame me a bit for doing all these illegal things to seize custody of your child that TS has done?

I cannot fathom that.

the funny thing about that is if the shoe were on the other foot and Logan was up before the court yall would be calling him a 4 time felon etc etc LOL

I cannot fathom that.

Bravo sister :rocker: --- I don't believe for one second that S is a kind loving soul. I see her actions to be those of an narcissistic, egocentric, pathologically obsessed patient. People who are good and care about children CALL CPS IF THEY THINK THE DAD IS AN A-HOLE. They don't forge adoption papers.

Dave and Bernie: I would be afraid to do anything w/o a lawyer maybe she was just dumb and didnt know. Did you know it is illegal to drive barefoot in Texas? I didnt know and I cant drive in heels or my crocs, so I could give lots of ppl the benefit of the doubt especially when it comes to complicated laws. Im not saying she didnt know what she was doing whatever it was was wrong im waiting to see that evidence but im not taking the state at their word cause I know how they are with their long arm LOL

I really feel that any attempt by anyone to paint TS as a well-intentioned bimbo will fail; her constant lying, even in court under oath shows her to be a dangerous person who will do whatever she wants to GET whatever she wants. I more see a "Josh Powell" in her than a stupid harmless bimbo.

the funny thing about that is if the shoe were on the other foot and Logan was up before the court yall would be calling him a 4 time felon etc etc LOL

Dizzy, I don't know who "yall" is, but please do not lecture me.

Being a four time felon doesnt necessarily severe parental rights, so what does this have to do with anything?

Ive been trying to figure out what the state is attempting with this charge other than to harass TS in an effort to get her to divulge info she has if any on an illegal underground adoption which I hope and pray happened to Gabe ( as opposed to what I think really happened to him). I got a feeling that EJ didnt care about the baby and when felt she was out of options did exactly what she said she did. This is a sad case and if I had to pick between 2 places for Gabe TS or EJ I would pick TS any day. Yall might not like her or what she wears etc but at least she seems to me to really care about people and whether she made a mistake on the paperwork I think she was doing it based on what EJ was telling her at the time. Ofcourse she wanted the kid so she might have done something that would further benefit her and her goal of getting a sibling for her other child and is that bad? It is not like she reached through someone's window and snatched a child from a perfectly good family that wanted the kid. Gabe might have had a chance with them or at least a shot at a life, now look at him and I dont blame TS one bit unless I see something different today.

I see something very wrong with her deciding -- without bothering to check into the situation at all -- that she should do whatever she can to take Logan's son from him. I would be livid if some couple decided they wanted my child and that they'd be better parents and so started coming up with every angle they could to take my child, including trying to defraud the family court through forgery. Where does she get off thinking she'd be a better parent than others? I sure wouldn't want to have her as a mom.

BBM: no it is not. Another myth shot down.
http://www.barefooters.org/driving/

Being a four time felon doesnt necessarily severe parental rights, so what does this have to do with anything?

Quoting myself to point out that TS herself is a convicted criminal.

lol go on and say it " its a trailer park LOl wheels on the fron tend

True. If his criminal past was allowed in court, yes. Is Tammi's own criminal past admissible?

Actually, yes I do know it is against the law. Are you suggesting that a person of reasonable intelligence could possibly not know that signing a false name on a legal court document is forgery and that forgery is illegal?

And doesn't the Bible say "judge not, lest ye be judged"? So as a "good, Christian woman", TPS should be familiar with that and not have judged Logan as a bad father without meeting him and finding out his side of the situation. Instead, she played judge and jury, decided he didn't deserve his own child, and set off scheming with EJ to keep Gabriel away from his daddy.

people sling mud when they can they take the slightest thing they can find and rip them for it. I think 1 of Logans charges was burgeling? thats not good. IMO neither one of those kids needs a baby and it looks to me like this is a tug 0 war. I hope the baby is alive and well and if I had to pick I would pick TS in a heartbeat based on what I have seen so far. I do not belive and will never believe TS wanted EJ to kill that kid fi the adoption didnt work out. I think TS didnt know how insane EJ was when all of this started.
I bet you would hear TS say if she could go back yada yada

Tammy Testifies Again

Day2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads