Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe... ok, maybe I can - the sheer and utter hypocrisy of this defense team! Another interview today? :banghead:

I can't believe... ok, maybe I can - the sheer and utter hypocrisy of this defense team! Another interview today? :banghead:

I thought the same exact thing! I just don't get how this DT gets to stand on both sides of the fence . . . everytime!!! Seriously . . . that just makes for a huge Wedgie (IMO)

Mike Brooks... just before "overkill" statement said "down there" does he know the location is south of Orlando? - anyone else catch that?

Has IS mentioned that Diana T. represented Dom C.? Unless I have got the wrong name?

I thought the same exact thing! I just don't get how this DT gets to stand on both sides of the fence . . . everytime!!! Seriously . . . that just makes for a huge Wedgie (IMO)

Eww.... :silly: :lol:

Has IS mentioned that Diana T. represented Dom C.? Unless I have got the wrong name?

(Dominick C?) I swear just too many "kc" names in this case! (even Casey J. on IS).

No I have not heard that today or anytime recently (IIRC). I didn't remember that but you have a great recall if this is true. Yet another Atty involved in this case that goes on media to give their views of the case. Does it ever end? It feels like "nepotism" to me . . . keep it all in the family . . .Atty/Media relationship bonding and attachment.

I really am of the opinion that the local stations backed out of the appeal, once they realized what it would do. Good for them.

The media still appealing are all not local. I have to believe that they just don't "get" what they are doing. I imagine some exec, simply telling the attorney "Appeal it", without having seen or heard what Judge Perry had to say on Monday. It is soooo dumb.

However, I do feel confident that this is a no-brainer for the Appellate Court, and it will be denied, and we can just move on. I hope I'm right!

(Dominick C?) I swear just too many "kc" names in this case! (even Casey J. on IS).

No I have not heard that today or anytime recently (IIRC). I didn't remember that but you have a great recall if this is true. Yet another Atty involved in this case that goes on media to give their views of the case. Does it ever end? It feels like "nepotism" to me . . . keep it all in the family . . .Atty/Media relationship bonding and attachment.

I think that is her, unless there are more than one DT in orlando. It all seems slimy to me. No wonder IS is so slanted to the defense.

BBM
Sounds more like media incest.

Casey Jordan - Saying that unfortunatley Judge Perry cannot make everyone happy. His ultimate responsibility is to the judicial system, to ensure Casey's due process rights are protected.

Oh brother! :doh: Marinade Dave has written an article called "Casey & Me".

Mike B was saying people drive by and yell stuff at them. Some even yelling "Go Home".

Ryan teasing Mike that carloads of women are driving over to see him! :lol:

They need to get informed! This prosecutor John Tanner thinks the appeal will be granted, because the judge has to make jury selection open to the public! :doh:

IT IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! Sheesh! Where do they get these people? Judge Perry is NOT closing it to the public! Just a delay as to the location!

Here is the third judge they don't have the photo of!
judgegriffin.jpg

From: http://www.ocala.com/article/20101013/ARTICLES/101019881

They need to get informed! This prosecutor John Tanner thinks the appeal will be granted, because the judge has to make jury selection open to the public! :doh:

IT IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! Sheesh! Where do they get these people? Judge Perry is NOT closing it to the public! Just a delay as to the location!

BBM :)

They are driving me bonkers! I will only have IS coverage for two weeks of this trial because of doggy/house sitting. If y'all hear a bunch of cussing and screaming from a mountain top in Colorado, that will be me. :banghead:

Richard Gabriel on IS speaking as the jury consultant. Thinks a delay is a good idea.

Using lots of "we"...and just said they want to be able to go into a venue and research how people have been affected by the publicity.

There we have it.

This was a DT plan from "go".

Richard as much as said so.

I am going to start calling this channel "DTTV" (defense team television)~ grrrrrrr

:doh: Jean C saying a delay is good for defense, because witnesses can die.

RG saying people just want to convict her. Well.... DUH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid