Truck Drivers Alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul is stocky & it does look like a fresh dye-job. Could be him.

I am also wondering IF IF IF the money could have been in the package for the person who was to do the final disposing of her body?

I kinda doubt that the first truckers got any money, but ya never know.

Took a look at the picture of PAUL. That is definitely a dye job!!! Trust me, and the cut looks pro too. BETCHA that was part of their plan to make him look ->Differnt'. Wonder when he got the dye job??? IT looks fresh!!

8ab7thv.jpg

I had actuallythougt that DP had Stacy very close by, and laughing his arse off. (I will admit I was wrong on that theory)

But he is a cop after all.................He never stopped after taking Tom home that night with (this sounds so bad, and I hate myself for typing it) making sure Stacy is taken care of so there wouldn't be any "evidence" to arrest him.

LE needs to get flyers posted at truck stops around the country with pics and info. Some unsuspecting trucker who isn't from around here may have taken the "package" for some cash and dropped it off anywhere.

If you look at the build, it looks like Paul. Add a little gray to his hair.....

IMO, that is definately Paul.

I agree Randy, also by CB radio and Sirius/ XM stations.

LE needs to get flyers posted at truck stops around the country with pics and info. Some unsuspecting trucker who isn't from around here may have taken the "package" for some cash and dropped it off anywhere.

Where would the package go to where it would be safe on the other end, from someone discovering the contents?

think i'm going to make a phone call to my daughter who is a truck driver with her hubby and make sure they pass the info on.

Lol, as soon as I hit submit on my post 32, it occured to me that Drew was never going to pick up the package. The person on the other end was going to dispose of it.

If you look at the build, it looks like Paul. Add a little gray to his hair.....IMO, that is definately Paul.

LOL, yes LD that is Paul in the photo. He's standing at his brother's garage door reaching up to close the door.

I would have to review old videos and do a screen cap to get other photos of him. It didn't appear to me in what I saw in those videos that his hair was that color.

You guys do know that the truck drivers refused to transport the package. So, we are back to square one.

Lol, as soon as I hit submit on my post 32, it occured to me that Drew was never going to pick up the package. The person on the other end was going to dispose of it.

Exactly my thoughts. Now the problem is will the driver come forward before Drew makes:( him "disappear"???

Maybe the first ones didn't, but possibly another did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member