Truck Drivers Alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys do know that the truck drivers refused to transport the package. So, we are back to square one.
Thanks for the info.nan.

I think they still would be interested in knowing the size and shape of the package these two men had asked to be transported.

i realised they refused but i'm wondering if they were the only ones asked or were there others asked.

You guys do know that the truck drivers refused to transport the package. So, we are back to square one.

Actually, we only know that the two truck drivers who refused to transport the container came forward. We don't know that other truck drivers who may have been approached didn't transport the package though. That is the reason for the ISP's press release.

TG, the ISP stated the the two truck drivers who came forward did not see the 'package'.

So there's DP and a male with "salt and pepper" hair being told "no" by trucker.

What next..............do they walk around..heck it's a TRUCK STOP...lot's of other truckers there. GET THE BULLETIN OUT!

Or did they just take care of the "package" on their own?

Any facts on where this truck stop is located at yet?

Sounds like that could explain the bandana to me too.. but would this also mean there would have to also be somebody else on the other end to receive
the package and hold till DP got there?? I thought Scott Peterson took the jerk prize but I believe this guy is has topped him.. sorry just had to air..

Actually, we only know that the two truck drivers who refused to transport the container came forward. We don't know that other truck drivers who may have been approached didn't transport the package though. That is the reason for the ISP's press release.

TG, the ISP stated the the two truck drivers who came forward did not see the 'package'.

Bummer! :(

So there's DP and a male with "salt and pepper" hair being told "no" by trucker.

What next..............do they walk around..heck it's a TRUCK STOP...lot's of other truckers there. GET THE BULLETIN OUT!

Or did they just take care of the "package" on their own?

Any facts on where this truck stop is located at yet?

They usually have several cameras inside and out in the parking lots. But it has been more than 30 days the tapes may be recorded over. I was wondering if maybe the cadaver dogs could get a scent of her?

But then again, its probably in LE's best interest not to show their entire hand, you know? ;)

I think I can feel DP sweating bullets!

Jamie Colby on Fox News now, speaking of the ISP press release!

But then again, its probably in LE's best interest not to show their entire hand, you know? ;)

I think I can feel DP sweating bullets!

Stacy's sister posted that someone came forward with a lot of stuff. They are being interviewed by Newsweek now. Watch for it to come out when the new issue hits the stands

Everytime I look at that picture of Paul with that rediculous dye job, I wonder what explanation he gave to his friends, wife and family for doing that?

No wonder Drew has been so cocky while everybody concentrated on the blue barrel in water, which was probably a red herring to side track LE all along!!
Oh, he thought he was so smart!

Yeah, the missing chorine barrel. Right, it's missing, but Stacy wasn't in it.

He's been laughing about this all along.

But now, watch out Drew. It's time to start sweating!
LE is on your trail.

We may see a different affect soon, now that news has come out about the package being turned over to
truckers at 3AM on Oct. 29th!

Watch out Drew- now we're getting serious!!

3 A.M. is a mighty strange time to mail a package Drew! I can't wait until they lock his *advertiser censored* up!

Liz:

Bullets are too kind...............

I hope he is sweating "Stacy's and Kathleens" death" on or around him.

He is being squeezed by both the dead people and people who loved them and others that care about justice being served. Won't be long now.

Even Albert Eistein made mistakes!!!! (Just making a funny that DP thinks he is so smart)

3 A.M. is a mighty strange time to mail a package Drew! I can't wait until they lock his *advertiser censored* up!

Funny you say that, Brodsky mentioned on Greta's show that 4 a.m. was a strange time for Cassandra to report Stacy missing.

Even though the two truck drivers did not see the "package" they were told of
the location it was to go to. And, that sounds fairly important to me.

Even though the two truck drivers did not see the "package" they were told of
the location it was to go to. And, that sounds fairly important to me.

Whew, all is not lost then. LE should be able to connect known associates to that location. Should be able to, I'm still reeling from the fact LE didn't ask for the Krspy Kreme tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg