GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm...pretty sure they have one. Jus can't call it one. There is no way.no way, They don't have one. I would...if I could ..make a path from A...to part way to B...then back to C...and metal detect that entire area. Lot of real estate.

Annie Hill, missing six months and still missing, had arrests for murder in her case this past weekend. Two teens killed her apparently and dumped her in the woods. One finally came forward but is not 100% sure of location. One is a girl, 16, the other a boy, 17. Some cases go much, much longer, i.e Lauren for one.

Ummm...pretty sure they have one. Jus can't call it one. There is no way.no way, They don't have one. I would...if I could ..make a path from A...to part way to B...then back to C...and metal detect that entire area. Lot of real estate.

That would be a lot more than 12 miles. Metal detect ? Do you think something is buried?

Metal detecting can find a number of things. Jewelry, phone..

I happen to have two metal detectors. Whose in? :)

I happen to have two metal detectors. Whose in? :)

I would love to be in...however, I have a week long spell with my kids that will keep me from participating. I could go out in two weeks 25th/26th for part of the weekend. If I can swing it, I'm going to msg the gentleman organizing the searches on the FB page.

"Nina"? Is that her nickname?

I see her family and close friends call her that. Such a sweet nickname. Poor Christina.

Her mom's posts just break my heart. She posted about all the family and friends and even her dog wanting her home. (Of course it was a little weird that she didn't mention HF, but you know, maybe it's awkward.)

I see her family and close friends call her that. Such a sweet nickname. Poor Christina.

Her mom's posts just break my heart. She posted about all the family and friends and even her dog wanting her home. (Of course it was a little weird that she didn't mention HF, but you know, maybe it's awkward.)
JMO...really .but I have a strong feeling about this
I really hope that they have strongly considered hiring a PI !!!I think it would be best to cut all ties to anyone ever associated with CM for now.

Hi. On the video tape in the garage, can anybody see Christina's hair from under the hat?
In the tube top picture, her hair is hanging down in front (but we can't see the back of her head).
There are very few pictures of her while she's wearing her hair up.
All of the hat pictures show her hair hanging down from under the hat.

I see her arms in front like she's texting and walking.she even veers to the right.

I see her arms in front like she's texting and walking.she even veers to the right.

Hopefully no one observes video of me walking... sometimes I veer as well. Even though not under the influence. That video doesn't look strange to me at all.

Other than taking account that a few minutes after, all communication ceases. PPD needs to release the next 15 minutes of the vid.

Hopefully no one observes video of me walking... sometimes I veer as well. Even though not under the influence. That video doesn't look strange to me at all.

Agreed. Video looks too normal. IMO

That would be a lot more than 12 miles. Metal detect ? Do you think something is buried?

Would the drones pick up disturbed earth?
LE was pleased that TES covered a lot of ground but the images from the drones required time to study. They don't provide instant results afaik.

Other than taking account that a few minutes after, all communication ceases. PPD needs to release the next 15 minutes of the vid.

The video is a confusing subject though. We were told only one camera was operating during the time in question.
Recently there's been no mention of the camera problem as if the subject never came up. The cameras in question were the parking garage cameras, not cameras from surrounding businesses. Those were examined later imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname