GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped

‘Everyone wants her home’

Prendergast and Morris moved in together in August 2013 after dating for a year, Prendergast said. But they broke up in October when Morris started dating his best friend, who is her current boyfriend.

“They started dating while we were still living together,” Prendergast said.

Plano police have said the current boyfriend is not a suspect.

Prendergast said he has communicated with criminal investigators twice since Morris disappeared and believes that she must have left the parking garage with someone else because her Toyota Celica coupe was still there.

Police said the car shows no sign of foul play.

Morris and her boyfriend live in the 4000 block of Lafayette Avenue near Camp Bowie Boulevard in Fort Worth.

The couple co-owns an urban clothing line called Trust None Street Wear.

Ariel Hammer, a close friend and former roommate of Morris’, said she had an instantaneous bond with Morris when they met four years ago. She said Morris and her boyfriend were just starting to get the word out about their clothing line.

Hammer said she last saw her friend a month ago.

“Everyone wants her home,” Hammer said. “I am literally at a loss for words. My heart knows how it feels, but my head can’t come up with a way to say it.”

Morris is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 95 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair with blond highlights. Hammer said she mixes up her styles and sometimes dresses preppy, chic grunge or urban.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/0...es-to-use-drones-in-search.html#storylink=cpy

BBM

This just caught my eye. PPD say the current BF is not a suspect. They didn't say the same about ALP. The guy giving the interview. Strange.

Snipped

Prendergast and Morris moved in together in August 2013 after dating for a year, Prendergast said. But they broke up in October when Morris started dating his best friend, who is her current boyfriend.

Prendergast said he has communicated with criminal investigators twice since Morris disappeared and believes that she must have left the parking garage with someone else because her Toyota Celica coupe was still there.

Morris and her boyfriend live in the 4000 block of Lafayette Avenue near Camp Bowie Boulevard in Fort Worth.

Ariel Hammer, a close friend and former roommate of Morris’, said she had an instantaneous bond with Morris when they met four years ago. She said Morris and her boyfriend were just starting to get the word out about their clothing line.

“Everyone wants her home,” Hammer said. “I am literally at a loss for words. My heart knows how it feels, but my head can’t come up with a way to say it.”

Morris is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 95 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair with blond highlights. Hammer said she mixes up her styles and sometimes dresses preppy, chic grunge or urban.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/0...es-to-use-drones-in-search.html#storylink=cpy

BBM

This just caught my eye. PPD say the current BF is not a suspect. They disn't say the same about ALP. The guy giving the interview. Strange.

I know it is so strange !!! I keep going back to this

IMHO
How would he know that information ????
Why did they have to talk 2x to him??
He obviously has a bit of a tone that says grudge!!

IMHO
He obviously has a bit of a tone that says grudge!!

My big question is: Why did LE even question him?? They questioned him pretty early on, so that makes me wonder: was he there that night? Did her friends bring him up? If so, why? Did she tell one of her friends she had called or texted him? Did phone records that dad pulled indicate she had communicated with him that night? If they broke up under such "unfriendly" circumstances, you would guess that they did not continue communicating. So why did LE feel the need to question him to begin with? I mean you wouldn't think they would go back to every person she hung out with in HS so quickly after the investigation started.
IMO I think it's weird.

I mean, they went ahead and said current BF is not a suspect, why not do the same for the ex?

My big question is: Why did LE even question him?? They questioned him pretty early on, so that makes me wonder: was he there that night? Did her friends bring him up? If so, why? Did she tell one of her friends she had called or texted him? Did phone records that dad pulled indicate she had communicated with him that night? If they broke up under such "unfriendly" circumstances, you would guess that they did not continue communicating. So why did LE feel the need to question him to begin with? I mean you wouldn't think they would go back to every person she hung out with in HS so quickly after the investigation started.
IMO I think it's weird.

Yep. Totally agree.
And HIM giving an interview AND rehashing the break up.
So strange.

The video is a confusing subject though. We were told only one camera was operating during the time in question.
Recently there's been no mention of the camera problem as if the subject never came up. The cameras in question were the parking garage cameras, not cameras from surrounding businesses. Those were examined later imo.

Go to the shops of legacy FB page. The question is asked.
The answer is vague, but seems as if the cameras work fine.
I don't think there ever was a problem with the cameras

Snipped

BBM

This just caught my eye. PPD say the current BF is not a suspect. They didn't say the same about ALP. The guy giving the interview. Strange.

IMO this isn't strange at all.

Yep. Totally agree.
And HIM giving an interview AND rehashing the break up.
So strange.
JMO .. I feel bringing that betrayal up right away ..was ...it came across as a bit "not the right time" and as revengeful

IMHO
He obviously has a bit of a tone that says grudge
!!

1 Someone would know something if someone was there
2 See above
3 motive?

Other than taking account that a few minutes after, all communication ceases. PPD needs to release the next 15 minutes of the vid.

IMO not going to happen. LE has their eye on people already and they'd be foolish to show their cards. Why in the world would they do that? So Barney Fife can analyze them with the rest of the community? That would ruin their whole case. I believe that they have plenty of footage, but they are missing key pieces of evidence. This isn't just a case of a girl gone missing, if you ask me.

You'd think so after this many days
Totally agree! PPD took the quite and mum road from the beginning. No results. It may be too late, but they shouldn't stay with a bad gameplan forever. This holding back evidence in case there is a crime strategy is like starving yourself to death because you want to have food when you retire.

I said it in thread 9 and now in 10.....
This is a 3-NO case!!!!
NO BODY
NO CONTACT -after missing
NO CRIME SCENE

JMO .. I feel bringing that betrayal up right away ..was ...it came across as a bit "not the right time" and as revengeful
It was an odd statement, for sure, especially the timing. I feel like it may have been taken slightly out of context. The broader context being an indictment of HF's character. Like, 'He was a selfish and dishonest guy a year ago, so it doesn't surprise me that ...... happened'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid