GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone remember that woman, several years ago, from somewhere in the south that was like a preachers wife or something and she was at some sort of religious seminar in shreveport and she just up and vanished. LE was on it and it was in the media at first but soon it died down and it seem like LE wasn't doing anything the family was upset etc. Then two years or so later it turns out she just walked away and tried to start a new life somewhere else. LE figured this out or at least had very strong evidence of it so they stopped working the case, but because of the laws they couldn't tell anyone even the family that .... people have the right to be missing. Does anyone remember her name i may have some of the details wrong...

Facts:
Christina was walking with another person (male) into the garage approx 3:58.
Her phone hasn't been used since then (might not be a "fact")
Her car was parked in the garage.
She's missing.

I guess I'm suggesting we need to drop all theories that have turned into "possible scenarios" and go back to the basics.

Well, it definitely isn't Colonel Mustard in the Observatory with the candlestick.

Back to basics: motive, opportunity.

Would a man be so jealous that his gf (ex) wasn't with him anymore that he would make her disappear?
If she texted said bf (ex?) to let him know she was/would be/could be alone, would he relish the opportunity to see her?

If LE has a suspect they are investing, they have no reason to show any videos. Also, if the videos are basically useless, i.e too blurry or show nothing that would help, they have no reason. Maybe they are out being made as clear as possible. Who knows?

Well, it definitely isn't Colonel Mustard in the Observatory with the candlestick.

Back to basics: motive, opportunity.

Would a man be so jealous that his gf (ex) wasn't with him anymore that he would make her disappear?
If she texted said bf (ex?) to let him know she was/would be/could be alone, would he relish the opportunity to see her?

If the suspect is who we think, then it makes sense for an 'old friend' to tell her story. Kept everyone from really looking for a good 5-6 threads.

Okay......I was wondering about Christina and her bf's clothing line" Trustnone". Do you think that Christina was giving us a clue in this name? Trust No One!

Totally agree! PPD took the quite and mum road from the beginning. No results. It may be too late, but they shouldn't stay with a bad gameplan forever. This holding back evidence in case there is a crime strategy is like starving yourself to death because you want to have food when you retire.

What a great analogy!

LE keeping overly mum on cases is like "starving yourself so you'll have food when you retire".

:thumb:

One- I have a question, if you know the answer. With all the searching going on, are any of her (girl)friends actively participating in the current rounds of searches? I know her family is, I believe you said. Watching things on FB, I see so many of her "friends" taking down the missing picture from their profile and most of the sharing going on anymore is just family. I think it's unfortunate, but maybe not surprising, that so many of them seem to be returning to their daily lives without a visible worry for their dear friend.

*i don't mean to imply that all of them are, just some.

I also find it intriguing that certain people interviewed in MSM are active on FB with public posts and nary a sign of being concerned about the poor girl they spoke to the media about. "If only,,,"

Guys, I just had to remove a bucket full of posts.

Sleuthing and discussing other members is not allowed. Please don't do it again.

Thank you

Interesting reads this morning. On many fronts.
Let truth and justice prevail.

Yeah what I find sad is that no one knows where Christina is (we can all imagine unfortunately) and some friends seem to want to put stumbling blocks in any and every possible lead and dismiss good hard working people honestly searching. Friends associated with CM should not respond defensively - heck THEY should be coming up with the ideas themselves. Sorry - rant over - just so irritated with how everyone is acting while they are all warm and well-fed while Christina is who knows where.

Yes .. there is a $10,000.00 reward for credible information ... Please someone needs to talk to bring closure for this family.

I just had this thought for the first time - with all the mis-information and the lack of information by people who were there that night - is it possible that the whole thing was a setup to get her out for the night and then into the parking garage that morning? Is the "something bigger" - a premeditated event to get CM "out of the way"? From things I've found on - I can't tell that she was out with her *best* friends - but more with people from her past or acquaintance or "acquaintances of friends". So people who claim to be her friends would not want details of that night to get out because it might implicate them, too.

After this many weeks, I'm just thinking outside the box. At a loss...

I just had this thought for the first time - with all the mis-information and the lack of information by people who were there that night - is it possible that the whole thing was a setup to get her out for the night and then into the parking garage that morning? Is the "something bigger" - a premeditated event to get CM "out of the way"? From things I've found on - I can't tell that she was out with her *best* friends - but more with people from her past or acquaintance or "acquaintances of friends". So people who claim to be her friends would not want details of that night to get out because it might implicate them, too.

After this many weeks, I'm just thinking outside the box. At a loss...

I do think it could be a premeditated event to get Christina out of the way or to right a perceived wrong. However, I do not believe that HF or walker dude are involved in the conspiracy. This is all JMO and I hope I worded it correctly this time so that my post doesn't go 'poof' again. :D

On Facebook, just look for the group "Find Christina Morris" - it's a closed, private group but there's like 1400 members - so not an intimate group thing.

I do think it could be a premeditated event to get Christina out of the way or to right a perceived wrong. However, I do not believe that HF or walker dude are involved in the conspiracy. This is all JMO and I hope I worded it correctly this time so that my post doesn't go 'poof' again. :D

I always seem to get caught up in the :sweep:too lol. I do agree with the majority of your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann