GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #13 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
EA is unlikely to know all that much,especially about her texting etc. Her female friends may have far more info as to her mood compared to usual. I do not think he knew her all that well. From the video clip, they were not even talking to each other or really interacting as far as I could see. Jmo

Yes! The girlfriends would know exactly how upset Christina was and who she was upset with. They would know if maybe she drank more than usual because she was upset. Why aren't the girls being handled the same as the guys, or EA? Well, I guess they are sort of - they're witnesses.

Assuming that the toll tag info at 11 minutes after being seen on the CCTV is correct I can't see how anything involving EA could have happened in the garage.

Even if he offered CM a lift I would guess that there would have been firstly some reason for offering the lift (lost keys?) then some kind of discussion about the offer, i.e. she would say oh no its too late/too far for you to go, he would say it's fine/no problem and so it would go back and forth a bit. There's just not enough time for this in 11 minutes IMO

With this extra info I go back to

a)someone else being in the garage - unlikely as EA would have seen them
b) CM getting into her car and then getting out again for some reason and something happening to her somewhere nearby - much more likely IMO. Maybe the car wouldn't start or someone called her before she started her car but after EA left and she got back out of the car to meet them on foot.

There's nothing obvious that fits everything we know.

JMO

I can get the NBC video interview now.

He did 3 separate interviews. CBS, NBC and FOX. Well, the family can't say he hasn't told them anything because it is coming straight from the horse's mouth from 3 (three) networks.

IMHO

If EA were to go to trial ..he will not be able to get a fair and impartial jury.... he has already been deemed a "monster" and guilty ...
Why ?? because LE sure is not the one who identified him publicly and world wide....
his name has been smeared and drug thru the mud all based on hearsay -gossip and perception.

Oh and another thing ... all this time it's been EA ..EA ....EA
it has already been done ..the print media and world wide web media is already out there.. this was really not well thought out because now
the FATHER is now also on the hook so to speak for ruin
EA the friend that is in his 20's
Is EA JR ......not EA
So now both SR and JR are both ultimately targeted
I hope that was not really the intent ..but it is what has and did in fact happen...

All just MY OPINION

Has LE searched any other cars besides EA's? If not, why not? I still would like to know (and her girlfriends would know this, too) if any guy was hitting on her, staring at her - that kind of thing. I remember reading about 2 guys who talked to her and another girl and they felt kind of bothered by them?? I think someone was waiting on her in the garage. Or maybe she stood there texting a little too long? I think EA drove off and didn't give her too much thought. If they had his car 11 days and didn't find anything, he is most likely innocent.

Assuming that the toll tag info at 11 minutes after being seen on the CCTV is correct I can't see how anything involving EA could have happened in the garage.

Even if he offered CM a lift I would guess that there would have been firstly some reason for offering the lift (lost keys?) then some kind of discussion about the offer, i.e. she would say oh no its too late/too far for you to go, he would say it's fine/no problem and so it would go back and forth a bit. There's just not enough time for this in 11 minutes IMO

With this extra info I go back to

a)someone else being in the garage - unlikely as EA would have seen them
b) CM getting into her car and then getting out again for some reason and something happening to her somewhere nearby - much more likely IMO. Maybe the car wouldn't start or someone called her before she started her car but after EA left and she got back out of the car to meet them on foot.

There's nothing obvious that fits everything we know.

JMO

Yes! I like both A and B. Hard to choose. I do feel like someone was in the garage waiting for Christina maybe watching, sort of like a voyeuristic person, spying on her. Not a stranger. He wouldn't have made a move until EA was gone - which I think happened quickly. Christina knew him and was not frightened.

B - yes, I don't think she particularly cared for EA, but no one else was going to walk her to the garage. She wanted out of there and I think it is possible she texted someone else to come and pick up her and that she was headed to the garage. That could be either an EX, CURRENT or SECRET.

We can't know what LE has searched, unless the witnesses tell us. LE is keeping it quiet. We seldom know what LE is doing, unless there are open search warrants or activity is seen and leaked by media. Jmo

What I noticed in the interviews is that EA stated he did not offer to walk her to her car.
I thought her friends and family said he offered to walk her to her car.
Also, what kind of guy doesn't walk you to your car after he has gone all that way with you. Raises a red flag to me.
And, he had no emotion at all....

There are many perps who gave interviews and were guilty of murder: Casey Anthony, Scott Peterson, Jodi Arias
They always think they are the smartest people in the room.

Has LE searched any other cars besides EA's? If not, why not? I still would like to know (and her girlfriends would know this, too) if any guy was hitting on her, staring at her - that kind of thing. I remember reading about 2 guys who talked to her and another girl and they felt kind of bothered by them?? I think someone was waiting on her in the garage. Or maybe she stood there texting a little too long? I think EA drove off and didn't give her too much thought. If they had his car 11 days and didn't find anything, he is most likely innocent.

:yeahthat: I think Christina knew a lot of people through her work. She could have run into someone she met through her line of work too that was obsessed with her.

And didn't an article say EA had lost his job at Sprint - I'm starting to feel for him; he may need that lawyer for more reason than one. To me, he looked as bewildered as we all are.

That's a good point abut her texting by the car, maybe she got a text from someone asking her not to go straight home, to wait a while for them at the garage. Maybe someone pulled up outside the garage and she walked out and got into that car. Maybe someone who than made a move which was rejected and things turned ugly.

I hadn't paid much attention to SN up until now.

JMO

What I noticed in the interviews is that EA stated he did not offer to walk her to her car.
I thought her friends and family said he offered to walk her to her car.
Also, what kind of guy doesn't walk you to your car after he has gone all that way with you. Raises a red flag to me.
And, he had no emotion at all....

There are many perps who gave interviews and were guilty of murder: Casey Anthony, Scott Peterson, Jodi Arias
They always think they are the smartest people in the room.

Yessssss! Just as I think HF would fail a lie detector test, I think EA would pass. I don't think they particularly cared for each other. She was desperate to get out of that apartment and took her chance walking with EA since he was ready to go home. Why didn't she ask Nickerson to walk her to the garage? I guess he had already hooked up with someone else.

IMHO

If EA were to go to trial ..he will not be able to get a fair and impartial jury.... he has already been deemed a "monster" and guilty ...
Why ?? because LE sure is not the one who identified him publicly and world wide....
his name has been smeared and drug thru the mud all based on hearsay -gossip and perception.

Oh and another thing ... all this time it's been EA ..EA ....EA
it has already been done ..the print media and world wide web media is already out there.. this was really not well thought out because now
the FATHER is now also on the hook so to speak for ruin
EA the friend that is in his 20's
Is EA JR ......not EA
So now both SR and JR are both ultimately targeted
I hope that was not really the intent ..but it is what has and did in fact happen...

All just MY OPINION

That's a mighty big spider web that has been woven there Texas! Sure would entangle a lot of flies IMO.

Yessssss! Just as I think HF would fail a lie detector test, I think EA would pass. I don't think they particularly cared for each other. She was desperate to get out of that apartment and took her chance walking with EA since he was ready to go home. Why didn't she ask Nickerson to walk her to the garage? I guess he had already hooked up with someone else.

Actually I would have a concern with HF taking a lie detector test ... He already stated in his interview he is mentally unstable .

And didn't an article say EA had lost his job at Sprint - I'm starting to feel for him; he may need that lawyer for more reason than one. To me, he looked as bewildered as we all are.

Yes, said he had lost his managerial position at Sprint.

Perhaps Nickerson was waiting for her with her keys. idk?????JMO~

Note to self: Self If anyone I know ever goes missing (God Forbid) Never talk to the media!

That's a mighty big spider web that has been woven there Texas! Sure would entangle a lot of flies IMO.

Yup since they share the name ... well its not good ..and I am not about to sugar-coat how this may play out .. IMHO

Yes, said he had lost his managerial position at Sprint.

OK, I'm not familiar with employment law in TX but why would he lose his job? In England you wouldn't be able to fire an employee because they found them selves in this situation. I can see that any role dealing with the public could be difficult but isn't Sprint a huge organisation, they must have been able to find him another role - a manager would be a valued employee surely.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member