GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #13 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, if you are ever involved even indirectly with a crime and even a tragedy that makes news, say nothing or very little. Remember, the media pays their bills by how many papers they sell and how many clicks they get on their website netting advertising dollars. It's their job to make sure their report of any situation gets as much attention as possible so you generate revenue for the station/paper (make it as juicy as possible if you will). Not dogging the press at all...it's just their job. I was raised by a parent who worked in the media for 40+ years and was high profile in the community I grew up in. Wouldn't call myself an expert but I've had a front row seat to the industry all my life. It's pretty brutal.

Note to self: Self If anyone I know ever goes missing (God Forbid) Never talk to the media!

The pressure from CM family worked.
EA was forced out to conduct interview with all major TV stations, probably at the urging of his family and consult with attorney.
EA did not sound concerned about anyone else.

But the question is?

Who knew she lost her keys?

Someone who would try to mislead by saying "she insisted on driving home."

LE hasn't searched the correct vehicle in my opinion.

OK, I'm not familiar with employment law in TX but why would he lose his job? In England you wouldn't be able to fire an employee because they found them selves in this situation. I can see that any role dealing with the public could be difficult but isn't Sprint a huge organisation, they must have been able to find him another role - a manager would be a valued employee surely.

JMO

It looked like he had a home office from the interview. I can't understand why he would lose his job either.

Well, quite frankly if I were receiving death threats toward me and my family I wouldn't be that concerned about anyone else either. Harsh, but true.

EA was forced out to conduct interview with all major TV stations, probably at the urging of his family and consult with attorney.

He doesn't own the house per the tax rolls so I'm thinking it may be one of his parents' office.

It looked like he had a home office from the interview. I can't understand why he would lose his job either.

I feel just the opposite. I feel like the family wanted him to sit down with them and tell them what he knew. He said he did not want to do that because he was talking to LE... He was rather callous.

"“I’m here. I’m not hiding anything. We just don’t want to talk to anybody because I don’t feel like it’s necessary unless it’s with the Plano detectives, or FBI or whoever,” said Arochi.

Arochi says the investigation caused him to lose his job as a manager for Sprint.

He says the stress has taken a toll not only on him, but his parents.

“I’m just really concerned about our safety,” said Arochi.

He says he wanted to tell his story, to clear his name."

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/10/30/...xclusively-with-cbs-11/#.VFMASR3bFWo.facebook

I feel it appears to have worked but in the end I think it will work against the family especially if they continue to badger him and his family....JMO and all that.

Someone who would try to mislead by saying "she insisted on driving home."

LE hasn't searched the correct vehicle in my opinion.

Or maybe they have but we just don't know it yet, it's taken 6 weeks to find out that they thoroughly searched EA's car and then only because he's told us.

Maybe a picket at another address might yield some more information.

JMO

I detected a hint of irritation and resentment. Just me though. I think I would be greatly irritated if I had been cooperating with police and was getting harassed non-stop. MOO

I feel just the opposite. I feel like the family wanted him to sit down with them and tell them what he knew. He said he did not want to do that because he was talking to LE... He was rather callous.

"“I’m here. I’m not hiding anything. We just don’t want to talk to anybody because I don’t feel like it’s necessary unless it’s with the Plano detectives, or FBI or whoever,” said Arochi.

Arochi says the investigation caused him to lose his job as a manager for Sprint.

He says the stress has taken a toll not only on him, but his parents.

“I’m just really concerned about our safety,” said Arochi.

He says he wanted to tell his story, to clear his name."

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/10/30/...xclusively-with-cbs-11/#.VFMASR3bFWo.facebook

And LE still has no evidence of a crime, nor Christina? ? ? It's all very puzzling and troubling.

OK, I'm not familiar with employment law in TX but why would he lose his job? In England you wouldn't be able to fire an employee because they found them selves in this situation. I can see that any role dealing with the public could be difficult but isn't Sprint a huge organisation, they must have been able to find him another role - a manager would be a valued employee surely.

JMO
Unfortunately for him this has happened.
I see a few issues..(having done HR for many years)
#1 If it was with in his 90 probationary period ..the company can terminate with or with out cause
#2 Texas is an Employment at Will State -Right to Work ..meaning the employee/employer can terminate the relationship at any time.
#3 If the case caused him not to be productive in his role
#4 If there was an attendance issue that violated the Employee Handbook .... I could go on ..but will stop there.

#5 He can file for Unemployment to see if that claim is accepted.

What I noticed in the interviews is that EA stated he did not offer to walk her to her car.
I thought her friends and family said he offered to walk her to her car.
Also, what kind of guy doesn't walk you to your car after he has gone all that way with you. Raises a red flag to me.
And, he had no emotion at all....

There are many perps who gave interviews and were guilty of murder: Casey Anthony, Scott Peterson, Jodi Arias
They always think they are the smartest people in the room.

Well the BF went on TV, as per Scott P. if you want to go that route...and many other spouses.

I detected a hint of irritation and resentment. Just me though. I think I would be greatly irritated if I had been cooperating with police and was getting harassed non-stop. MOO

So true. I didn't realize it had been going on for almost 2 weeks. That gets old quick.

And LE still has no evidence of a crime, nor Christina? ? ? It's all very puzzling and troubling.

It is often the case though. Police have no signs of a crime in Kortne's case either, except lots of partying, some hinky friends and neighbors, and she has been gone well over two years. Also in Katelyn's case, until her body was found eighteen months later, and still no arrest. And in Hailey Dunn's case...no evidence of a crime before body turned up, still no arrest or cause of death given. Often there is no proof of a crime, just an assumption based on time elapsing. Jmo...

Well the BF went on TV, as per Scott P. if you want to go that route...and many other spouses.

Oh my! Heavens yes! :facepalm: 48 Hours has them on all the time. Swearing and declaring their innocence and love and in the end the Jury finds them GUILTY AS CHARGED!

I thought he sounded very concerned about his own family and getting threats. I personally wouldn't go out and talk to the family if they came holding signs, either. I'm trying to put myself in his shoes: 4 interviews, loses his job, take his car for 11 days - wow. He didn't seem to know CM very well; if he did, he might have walked her to her car and even said (maybe) "let me know you got home ok". To me, it appears more like he walked with her to the garage just because he was "going that way", not really an open type of offer to see her safely there.

It is often the case though. Police have no signs of a crime in Kortne's case either, except lots of partying, some hinky friends and neighbors, and she has been gone well over two years. Also in Katelyn's case, until her body was found eighteen months later, and still no arrest. And in Hailey Dunn's case...no evidence of a crime before body turned up, still no arrest or cause of death given. Often there is no proof of a crime, just an assumption based on time elapsing. Jmo...

Cluciano do you have the link to Kortne's thread? Perhaps I should read up on a similar case as this one. Just to prepare myself.

I thought he sounded very concerned about his own family and getting threats. I personally wouldn't go out and talk to the family if they came holding signs, either. I'm trying to put myself in his shoes: 4 interviews, loses his job, take his car for 11 days - wow. He didn't seem to know CM very well; if he did, he might have walked her to her car and even said (maybe) "let me know you got home ok". To me, it appears more like he walked with her to the garage just because he was "going that way", not really an open type of offer to see her safely there.

Yep. I agree. I think someone else close to the case is sitting back and laughing out loud about poor EA's situation and thinking they've gotten away with murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname