GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really get my head around her being in the trunk of his car when he left the garage.
I don't think there was enough time for an altercation to take place. I think Christina fought, and she fought had. She damaged his car, and she caused his injuries.
EA didn't know that the cameras were not on him, surly he wasn't so silly to believe that they were no cameras?

I'm hoping more phone pings are realeased. Perhaps footage of his car, when he returned to near the shops. Hopefully they can see somewhere if his car was already damaged.

I hope these reporters don't get thrown out of court for keeping tweeting!

No because only one camera was working that night.
Then, what is their evidence that the 2 cars were parked near each other? A picture someone took in the garage? That would be very coincidental. An eyewitness? I have a hard enough time remembering where I park, let alone 2 random cars.

rittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 1m1 minute ago
Surveillance video too grainy to determine # of occupants in #EnriqueArochi's 2010 grey Camaro

Then, what is their evidence that the 2 cars were parked near each other? A picture someone took in the garage? That would be very coincidental. An eyewitness? I have a hard enough time remembering where I park, let alone 2 random cars.

They have video footage

Uh oh... NBC 5 Didn't get the memo...

Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 54s55 seconds ago
Detective when pressed by defense: no evidence of sexual assault, DNA doesn't indicate that physical injury happened

BBM.
What? That is huge. (imo)
Have they not said what the DNA is ?

This is random, but please only source from MSM tweets

Thank you

Uh oh... NBC 5 Didn't get the memo...

Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5 54s55 seconds ago
Detective when pressed by defense: no evidence of sexual assault, DNA doesn't indicate that physical injury happened

I wonder what it indicates then...other than the obvious that her DNA in trunk. ???

Det. Busby testified that gf of #EnriqueArochi had phone data extracted recently, initially did not give consent months ago

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews

Dionne Anglin ‏@DAnglinFox4 8s9 seconds ago
Lead detective testifying abt #EnriqueArochi car. "The passengr floor board area clearly lookd vacuumed." #ChristinaMorris #MissingWoman

I'm hearing that now there is damage to both sides of the car but we haven't heard about the middle/center. How does one damage just the left and right side???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catpatrol pointed out to me and I finally understand that they must have been just broadly stating that just because DNA is present doesn't mean they know an injury occured. The defense was probably pushing the topic and detective had to admit that it's not a 100% sure indicator of injury. Because, you know, people like to hang out in trunks. Sigh.

Catpatrol pointed out to me and I finally understand that they must have been just broadly stating that just because DNA is present doesn't mean they know an injury occured. The defense was probably pushing the topic and detective had to admit that it's not a 100% sure indicator of injury. Because, you know, people like to hang out in trunks. Sigh.

Here's the tweet I referenced: https://twitter.com/CatherineNBC5/status/555814231438655489

I wonder what it indicates then...other than the obvious that her DNA in trunk. ???

I took the word "that" to be used with the meaning of "specific". Example "Detective when pressed by defense; no evidence of sexual assault, DNA doesn't indicate that (Sexual Assault) physical injury took place". The presence of blood certainly represents an injury occurred.

Two words: Carlesha Gaither

Also, turn your timer on for 2-3 minutes... It really IS a longer amount than one would think. If you've followed the Heather Elvis case at all you know that they gave the M's a similar time frame to kill/kidnap Heather...

I'm hearing that now there is damage to both sides of the car but we haven't heard about the middle/center. How does one damage just the left and right side???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Been trying to think of that too. I'm not sure if a camaro's fenders or,whatever that's called are lower than the body? (Sorry, car parts and design aren't really my thing obviously) If so, maybe driving into a rocky, uneven area?

Plano Police found multiple phones in Arochi's car - he did work at Sprint. Detective says car was uncluttered, vacuumed recently
Catherine Ross ‏@CatherineNBC5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member