GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there are several actually. If you go north on Dallas North Tollway/Gaylord there is a Baylor Hospital, and if you go east on Sam Rayburn at the Coit exit there is Centennial.
Are there any hospitals close to the shops?

IMVOO Drugs are the reason this has happened.
Do I think she had drugs on her yes I do!
<mod snip>
Sadly I feel it led to her demise!

Is there anything to indicate that anyone except EA was "less than forthcoming" about what happened that night? If there is, I'd love to know what it is, because I haven't heard such a thing.

We know EA told lie after lie to try to lead them astray, and when he was caught in one lie he'd replace it with another.

Also, from what I understand, EA was the only one from that night who refused to help in the search, apparently. The others were involved, while he steered clear of the family and of all efforts to find CM.

But didn't the others tell the truth, and try to help the investigation rather than mislead it?

Some of us on here were a bit strong on our opinions of the friends that were there that night for been so quite in the media but obviously they were just scared because they knew damn well EA was responsible for CM been missing and didn't want to upset him in anyway while he was a free man, don't forget he knew were PP lived for sure.

I missed that they said that. Wonder if they have something to base it on other than the fact that HF is a drug dealer.

I would bet they do. More than likely the people at the party prob told them something or EA about her having something, if she did.

Yes there are several actually. If you go north on Dallas North Tollway/Gaylord there is a Baylor Hospital, and if you go east on Sam Rayburn at the Coit exit there is Centennial.

I wonder if he was going to take to her to a hospital then decided not to?

Some of us on here were a bit strong on our opinions of the friends that were there that night for been so quite in the media but obviously they were just scared because they knew damn well EA was responsible for CM been missing and didn't want to upset him in anyway while he was a free man, don't forget he knew were PP lived for sure.

You think PP is/was scared of him?
I don't think that..she still hasn't been helping and he's gone.

At the hearing, LE stated it was their belief HF gave Christina drugs that night.

Are you sure that's what was said? From what I heard, you are overstating what Stamm said.

I believe she was asked if it was possible that CM was carrying drugs that night, and her answer was that it was possible (could have been).

But I don't believe Stamm was asked whether she believes CM was actually carrying drugs, nor have seen any reason to indicate that LE has ever said they believe that or have evidence that she was actually carrying drugs .

There's a significant difference in whether LE has reason to believe CM was dealing drugs, or whether they were merely expressing a theoretical possibility.

If you have evidence that this is actually LE's belief and/or they have evidence she was dealing, please provide a link.

Is there anything to indicate that anyone except EA was "less than forthcoming" about what happened that night? If there is, I'd love to know what it is, because I haven't heard such a thing.

We know EA told lie after lie to try to lead them astray, and when he was caught in one lie he'd replace it with another.

Also, from what I understand, EA was the only one from that night who refused to help in the search, apparently. The others were involved, while he steered clear of the family and of all efforts to find CM.

But didn't the others tell the truth, and try to help the investigation rather than mislead it?

IMO I feel they shut up pretty quickly!
Not misleading just they all went silent.

Wheres the thank button? Its all I really do here... lol... Happy Friday yall

IMO I feel they shut up pretty quickly!
Not misleading just they all went silent.

Who says they "all went silent"? I've seen no reason to indicate they did anything other than cooperate fully with LE in telling all they know and trying to help the investigation. Please provide a link to indicate where any or all of them have refused to talk and cooperate, if you will.

Or doing drugs as well and not wanting to be seen or heard from.

I do think it is possible for someone to be overpowered in 3 minutes and put in a trunk. It would be easier if the kidnapper was much larger than the victim. And it would be that much easier if someone was talking/texting on their phones and not paying attention to their surroundings. I can see how the police think Christina was never in the passenger seat willingly and the trunk from the very beginning.

The part that has me stumped are EA's injuries. Could Christina have caused that much injury to EA in 3 minutes? It sounds like he was pretty banged up. That makes me think that either she was still alive in the trunk and when he opened it she fought him. Or Christina was in the passenger seat of the car and either they got into a struggle in the car or he stopped the car somewhere and they got into a fight then. I think that Christina had her guard down and thought that she could trust EA enough to get her safely to her car and he took advantage of the situation. JMO

I don't think anyone is afraid of EA.
I think they all afraid of the trouble they could all be in.
We have young professional types here this can ruin their world.
Their friend is missing. Her BF arrested. Their friend arrested for AK.
All for what????
Why was EA hanging with the girls? Even SN?
Come on....

IMO this was no sex assault!
She had something he needed and he took it. Harming her in the process.

We can pretend drugs are not an issue here but I think eventually it will be revealed.
JMO

Agreed. And, Thank you.
IMO Even the PI and LE believe drugs are involved.
There is no doubt in my mind that a SA was not the motive. IMO JMO MOO

Ooops, there's a sticky explaining that it's been disabled while the powers that be do some techie work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey