GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The possibility of drugs in the case is leading to more loose ends in the story, which doesn’t come as a surprise as Morris’s boyfriend, Hunter Foster was arrested in December for involvement in a drug sting.

Except it was EA, not HF, who was the one who
1 was the last person she was seen with
2 her DNA shows he put her IN HIS TRUNK
3 lied about everything - everything - everything to LE and everyone else, on what he did, where he went, all details that night
4 she has never been seen or heard from again

If you really want to figure out what happened to CM, you gotta chase the stuff that EA is likely to be involved in (things like predator, sex perv, etc) rather than things like others who weren't even there might do. (Wait-n-see, I bet they'll have a boatload of stuff showing his sex-creep side. But have had no reason to show it yet.)

BBM

Oh, it is not "very likely". It is a fact.
Her boyfriend and housemate is sitting in jail on a federal contract hold for selling drugs.
Others in CM's circle, also, have priors for drug possession.

Yes. That I do know. However, we do know that she was in the trunk of EA's car. I am asking if there is direct evidence that EA was involved in these operations? Could be HF just wants to stay in jail for awhile. There can be situations where jail may actually be a safe place. However, guilt by mere association does not, on its own, constitute direct evidence.

I am just playing devil's advocate here a bit. I do not deny that where there is smoke there is fire.

IMVOO Drugs are the reason this has happened.
Do I think she had drugs on her yes I do!
To think otherwise is crazy.
Sadly I feel it led to her demise!
To think otherwise is crazy? Ell oh ell. I assume that is your opinion?

You can take the other tweet how you would like, but I take it as LE must believe HF gave her drugs. Why would he say it if not? Why wouldn't Stamm say did not believe? I certainly do not consider it "victim bashing" as it came from the hearing and is open for interpretation.

Stamm believes #ChristinaMorris could have been given drugs by Hunter Foster, doesn't know about using them
https://mobile.twitter.com/BF_StarNe...62651268009984

She (Det Stamm) did NOT say she "believed" CM had been given drugs to use, deal, or carry. She only said it was possible (could have been) without offering an opinion. You don't know what she believed, and saying she said her beliefs is simply not stating the truth.

Questions in court are asked precisely, because nuances matter. Obviously the defense didn't want Stamm to say what she believed, only to state what was possible, and that's why it was asked that way.

I would bet they do. More than likely the people at the party prob told them something or EA about her having something, if she did.
Hopefully they'd have more to go on than just the word of ppl anxious to not look guilty of doing something like dealing or buying directly from a dealer. I mean, it would be easy for the friends to think they may as well put the blame on her, since she's not there to get in trouble for it. Just another suggestion, and of course only my opinion.

They would have no reason to do so.

Unless all of this was part of their sting to bust HF's circle, but now they are fishing for bigger meat via EA and his Mexico connections.
there is no way in hell HF and his comrades round up by the Feds was a coincidence.

No link Steve

Just look at the situation, people not showing up to help looks for their beloved missing friend.
That is pretty shady when they were with her that night.
I've been the friend of someone who went missing and there's noway someone could keep me from trying to find her.

Oh yes "maybe LE told them not to talk"
Cool. Don't talk. But go look for her.

Jmo IMOM my opinion only mine. Jmo

If CM was a CI for the Feds,
That explains pretty much everything.

Not until someone questioned where she was.
And that's exactly what he did!

how do you know this for sure? Has it been stated at the hearing that he never called anyone until he was altered 4 days later? Didn't we hear that he did try to call EA looking for her? Do we know what date he did that for sure?

My "Thank you" button has disappeared, but, ITA with the above.
IMO Drugs are a piece of this puzzle.

Even if drugs are apart of the puzzle, the person who is responsible for her being missing is EA. And he is right where he belongs.

Hopefully they'd have more to go on than just the word of ppl anxious to not look guilty of doing something like dealing or buying directly from a dealer. I mean, it would be easy for the friends to think they may as well put the blame on her, since she's not there to get in trouble for it. Just another suggestion, and of course only my opinion.

One would hope.
But even if it wasn't friends she was last seen w that night, if HF gave her stuff to get rid of that night it prob wasn't the first time so there would be other people who prob have seen it happen before as well.

Yeah yeah EA did this but IMO someone else created the situation and others know more.

IF I remember right...
The whole idea that EA may be the one who did this to Christina came about because he wasn't helping out look for her either....hmmmm

Guess we will find out!
Just common sense if your friend disappears and you were with them that night you'd wanna help. Jmo

To think otherwise is crazy? Ell oh ell. I assume that is your opinion?

IMVOO Drugs are the reason this has happened.
Do I think she had drugs on her yes I do!
<mod snip>

Yes I did say IMVOO BBM
Sadly I feel it led to her demise

BBM

Stamm believes #ChristinaMorris could have been given drugs by Hunter Foster, doesn't know about using them
https://mobile.twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/555762651268009984

Arochi said Morris asked for an Adderall, which Petrosky gave her before going to the bars.
http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

I believe someone else reported on HF giving her drugs, too...but I cannot find it. Took awhile to find that tweet.

This was when the defense was asking questions right? I wonder is Stamm's answer would have been the same is the defense asked " is it possible the HF gave CM a puppy to take to the party that night". I believe Stamm might have answered yes to this too, as in it is possible that he gave her a puppy. But LE hasn't said (yet) that HF DID give her drugs (or a puppy). just that its 'possible he could have'.

This was when the defense was asking questions right? I wonder is Stamm's answer would have been the same is the defense asked " is it possible the HF gave CM a puppy to take to the party that night". I believe Stamm might have answered yes to this too, as in it is possible that he gave her a puppy. But LE hasn't said (yet) that HF DID give her drugs (or a puppy). just that its 'possible he could have'.

:thinking:
What the what?

One would hope.
But even if it wasn't friends she was last seen w that night, if HF gave her stuff to get rid of that night it prob wasn't the first time so there would be other people who prob have seen it happen before as well.

Yeah yeah EA did this but IMO someone else created the situation and others know more.

I agree!

One would hope.

Again, if CM was an informant, and EA made her........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member