GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says they "all went silent"? I've seen no reason to indicate they did anything other than cooperate fully with LE in telling all they know and trying to help the investigation. Please provide a link to indicate where any or all of them have refused to talk and cooperate, if you will.

IMO I feel they shut up pretty quickly!
Not misleading just they all went silent

BBM

Oh wow! I completely missed that bit about HF giving her drugs that night! I missed a bit for a few days because my tapatalk app was acting up. Do you know where I could read more about that?
Stamm believes #ChristinaMorris could have been given drugs by Hunter Foster, doesn't know about using them
https://mobile.twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/555762651268009984

Arochi said Morris asked for an Adderall, which Petrosky gave her before going to the bars.
http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

I believe someone else reported on HF giving her drugs, too...but I cannot find it. Took awhile to find that tweet.

BBM

Again, based on WHAT? They talked at length to LE, and told all they knew. They were willing to testify in the recent hearing, until they weren't needed. What else do you think they were supposed to do, that they didn't?

EA is the bad guy, and perhaps a predator with a history. Not the others.

Again, based on WHAT? They talked at length to LE, and told all they knew. They were willing to testify in the recent hearing, until they weren't needed. What else do you think they were supposed to do, that they didn't?

EA is the bad guy, and perhaps a predator with a history. Not the others.

Based on everything I read here. This was discussed way back before the picketing EA house. IMVOO I think they were told to say nothing by EA.
I also think they were investigating HF and anyone associated with him and then this happened.

I don't think EA is a predator nor has a history!
I think it was a rash decision to take something from her.

But this is ALL MY OPINION!

BBM

Are you talking about the party goers? We were told repeatedly by the VIs that they were not being forthcoming and had not been helpful, so I can see why you are saying that.

Arochi said Morris asked for an Adderall, which Petrosky gave her before going to the bars.
http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

I believe someone else reported on HF giving her drugs, too...but I cannot find it. Took awhile to find that tweet.

Arochi said it - and does he lie, or not? Almost everything he has said about that night has been a lie, some of them lie on top of lie, or one lie that replaces another when the first is found to be untrue. Not a very reliable source.

Nothing I've seen, either reported my MSM, testified by LE, or in affidavits, to support the idea that LE has some "belief" that CM was a drug dealer or drug mule, as your assertion would imply. And as that would be a huge twist, I would expect some pretty strong proof before this forum devolves into that sort of victim bashing.

Mods----I don't have a (thanks )button, can you please fix it? Thanks jazz

Steve I never said they didn't talk to LE but they sure were not very vocal.
I don't want to argue with ya LOL but the ppl with her that night and morning IMO know
what went down. And id bet my last dollar it all involves drugs!

If u go back and read earlier threads Its discussed often how silent the friends became.

Mods----I don't have a (thanks )button, can you please fix it? Thanks jazz

Bessie's message is here and it's also in brief in yellow at the top of Websleuths right now:

We're aware of the "thanks" button issue. Dave is working on the system, and disabling the "thanks" button temporarily is part of the process.

As always, thanks so much for your patience.

Bessie

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...s-quot-Button-is-gone&p=11421069#post11421069

I hope it's fixed soon, but in the meantime, this is my thanks for all the good posts in Christina's new thread today. :)

:gthanks:

Are you talking about the party goers? We were told repeatedly by the VIs that they were not being forthcoming and had not been helpful, so I can see why you are saying that.

Yes we were told that by JMom and CDance!
We had many discussions on this subject.

There continues to be so much talk about drugs, and that is not unreasonable, since it is very likely people in Christina's circle used (maybe sold) drugs. I don't think people often kill people just to get a few Adderall. It is traded and sold on every college campus. I just don't think it is that hard to come by. That is not to say that I do not think CM's kidnapping had nothing to do with drugs. Knowing too much can get someone killed if there is a great deal of money to be made and some sort of serious operation at risk. I just don't see Adderall as being the drug.

Sex as a motivation? It can be if aggression is part of one's sexual propensities. Was EA creepy? A neighbor seemed to think so. Instincts can matter in evaluating dangerousness. A whole book call Gift of Fear was written about this. However, Christina knew EA. If not well, she at least knew him. People do not like to think that people they know are dangerous. It is human nature to try to feel that we can go about our daily lives and not be in peril. That this was primarily a sex crime is the direction I lean in.

Anger? What evidence is there that Arochi was an angry guy. If he was angry, he seemed to control it pretty well. Is it established clearly that he had anger problems, or is that just a theory?

I think it is possible that all of the above could have entered into EA's taking Christina. Is the discussion about drugs actually a way of making this whole thing a bit more conspiratorial? Simple and straightforward is often rather ho hum, and we do not really like to think that people lose their lives for someone else's cheap thrills. Sometimes we like to create scenarios in our heads to entertain ourselves. I would ask this: Is there any evidence that EA ever worked for a drug operation?

There continues to be so much talk about drugs, and that is not unreasonable, since it is very likely people in Christina's circle used (maybe sold) drugs. I don't think people often kill people just to get a few Adderall. It is traded and sold on every college campus. I just don't think it is that hard to come by. That is not to say that I do not think CM's kidnapping had nothing to do with drugs. Knowing too much can get someone killed if there is a great deal of money to be made and some sort of serious operation at risk. I just don't see Adderall as being the drug.

Sex as a motivation? It can be if aggression is part of one's sexual propensities. Was EA creepy? A neighbor seemed to think so. Instincts can matter in evaluating dangerousness. A whole book call Gift of Fear was written about this. However, Christina knew EA. If not well, she at least knew him. People do not like to think that people they know are dangerous. It is human nature to try to feel that we can go about our daily lives and not be in peril. That this was primarily a sex crime is the direction I lean in.

Anger? What evidence is there that Arochi was an angry guy. If he was angry, he seemed to control it pretty well. Is it established clearly that he had anger problems, or is that just a theory?

I think it is possible that all of the above could have entered into EA's taking Christina. Is the discussion about drugs actually a way of making this whole thing a bit more conspiratorial? Simple and straightforward is often rather ho hum, and we do not really like to think that people lose their lives for someone else's cheap thrills. Sometimes we like to create scenarios in our heads to entertain ourselves. I would ask this: Is there any evidence that EA ever worked for a drug operation?

No there isn't.

VI's only know what they have been told. They may only know the tip of the iceberg as to who is talking, and what is being said. And VI impressions can change from day to day, without them ever telling us. That's why, even though they can provide info that some might find helpful and others dismiss, what they say here is not considered to be "proof" of anything.

One more item. In the TV show, Jonni said something to the effect that everyone who was there that night had been very helpful, worked hard to find CM, and so on, except for EA. She certainly didn't give any impression that any were less than cooperating fully with the investigation - in fact, just the opposite. So imo it's unfair to idly slander these kids, when it sounds like they are doing the right thing.

BBM

Oh, it is not "very likely". It is a fact.
Her boyfriend and housemate is sitting in jail on a federal contract hold for selling drugs.
Others in CM's circle, also, have priors for drug possession.

Does anyone know if the Feds/DEA have taken over Christina's case?

Arochi said it - and does he lie, or not? Almost everything he has said about that night has been a lie, some of them lie on top of lie, or one lie that replaces another when the first is found to be untrue. Not a very reliable source.

Nothing I've seen, either reported my MSM, testified by LE, or in affidavits, to support the idea that LE has some "belief" that CM was a drug dealer or drug mule, as your assertion would imply. And as that would be a huge twist, I would expect some pretty strong proof before this forum devolves into that sort of victim bashing.
You can take the other tweet how you would like, but I take it as LE must believe HF gave her drugs. Why would he say it if not? Why wouldn't Stamm say did not believe? I certainly do not consider it "victim bashing" as it came from the hearing and is open for interpretation. Stamm did say everyone in the group abused adderall.

Stamm believes #ChristinaMorris could have been given drugs by Hunter Foster, doesn't know about using them
https://mobile.twitter.com/BF_StarNe...62651268009984

Arochi said he takes Adderall whenever he feels like he needs it. Stamm said she believes everyone in that group of friends abuses Adderall, and that mixing the drug with alcohol can be deadly.
bbm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member