GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something Else to Ponder :

According to the only Fort Worth police report from her address in the past year, Morris, who lives in the 4000 block of Lafayette Avenue near Camp Bowie Boulevard, reported a theft from her house March 25.

According to the police report, she let a male friend of eight years stay there between 3 a.m. and 3 p.m. Morris told police that her friend had a “drastic personality change” that came out of nowhere and started calling her “Nick” before asking for a shower.

Because she didn’t have water or electricity, a neighbor let him shower at his or her place, but after starting the shower, he took off down the street, the report says. According to the report, Morris returned home to find her purse stolen and her home ransacked. All her belongings were later recovered behind a frame store on Camp Bowie, with the exception of her Social Security card, the report says.

5 months later this happens ... The real CM is missing?? My mind is wondering and possible motives running thru my creative side.
Why Would This Card Be Kept?
Why Not Cash or Credit Cards?

Has a skip trace been done by authorities to make sure it is not being used?
Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/0...team-joins-search-for.html?rh=1#storylink=cpy

That entire incident is strange in its self.

:yeahthat: Why aren't they releasing the tape showing the other 2 or 3 vehicles (?) for IDs to be made? Have those vehicles already been ID'd and we're just being kept out of that loop? :banghead:

This is what I don't understand. Even IF the video is grainy, they could at least tell the make/model/color of the vehicle. There were only 3 {or maybe 4} on the video leaving at that hour, correct? Lots of cases LE release the video and/or put out a description of the vehicle{s} they are interested in. Makes no sense!

Do you guys know the "exact location" where the surveillance footage was taken?

Any way she could have gone back to the party without being spotted on that same (or other) camera?

Imo the other cars belonged to workers or residents who came forward to LE. I think the fact that LE is not asking for help on the cars says they already know that much. They are being pretty open about being stuck, Imo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geotagging

Photographs, etc have location identifiers...

That's why everyone has to be so careful about what they post online!

Yeah ... another interesting story about geotagging..

last year this new grad came to work at my company... after about 3 months the guy was calling in about once every 10-14 days for one thing or another .. anyway he "got sick on a Friday at about 11a had to leave work ... Monday comes and he sounds horrible on the voice mail ..going to the ER thinks he has the "bird flu" blah blah" Checked his FB he has pics posted of him having a great time over the weekend in Cancun .... pics were geotagged with gps time and date stamp BUSTED !!!

In Terrilynn Monette's case, LE told us (and TES, which screwed up their search) that she had for sure taken a left on a certain street, which turned out to not be the case. I can;t help but wonder if the "footage" here in Christina's case is similar---maybe this is not the last place she was, kwim?

I found the police blotter w/ all reports from 8/30. There was a disturbance at 5700 Scruggs way (the address they were at) a little after 2 am. Also there was another missing person reported that night (for those who thought it was a discrepancy in earlier posts)
http://www.plano.gov/Archive/ViewFile/Item/3659

I just read the reviews that CrystalAnn posted regarding CM's work! :jawdrop: These people are po'd and it's mostly women. I didn't realize dating services were so expensive $7000.00 for a contract???? One woman's post was as recent as August 28, 2014 and she said she had received an e-mail that the company was changing their name! That's not good! Good heavens! I always run across nice looking men at the grocery store - much cheaper than a dating service.

Yeah ... another interesting story about geotagging..

last year this new grad came to work at my company... after about 3 months the guy was calling in about once every 10-14 days for one thing or another .. anyway he "got sick on a Friday at about 11a had to leave work ... Monday comes and he sounds horrible on the voice mail ..going to the ER thinks he has the "bird flu" blah blah" Checked his FB he has pics posted of him having a great time over the weekend in Cancun .... pics were geotagged with gps time and date stamp BUSTED !!!

haha!

I think it was in Heather Elvis' case, where we were mortified to see how a map showed her location (sateliite street view and everything) based on an online post? Twitter was it? Trying to remember...

Has there been any more information about why the search was stopped? I'm in Plano right now and I live in Fort Worth. I was in the Shops at Legacy parking garage a few days before Christina disappeared, it appears to be a very "safe" area. It's very affluent as some have mentioned. I lived in Allen for many years before moving to Fort Worth and I have never heard of the tunnels in Allen that someone mentioned upstream.

Hello everyone. I just skimmed through everything trying to catch up and noticed I was mentioned a bit in the last thread.

I was there during the first couple of searches and heard the friends speak that were there that night. Some of my friends are also close to Christina. They were the ones who told me who walked her to the garage. They all knew him from high school.

As far as drinks spiked because it was on a table nearby at Henry's, my friends were all sitting there and I decided not to bring it with me while I stood and spoke with Christina.

The chances of those guys coming to hit on us having to do with her disappearance are slim to none. They were strangers and they would have had to know where she was parked ahead of time to know to stake out there for 4 hours until she left the apartment. That is too unlikely.

Anything else I missed?

I found the police blotter w/ all reports from 8/30. There was a disturbance at 5700 Scruggs way (the address they were at) a little after 2 am. Also there was another missing person reported that night (for those who thought it was a discrepancy in earlier posts)
http://www.plano.gov/Archive/ViewFile/Item/3659

Thank you for posting this potentially valuable link!

Hello everyone. I just skimmed through everything trying to catch up and noticed I was mentioned a bit in the last thread.

I was there during the first couple of searches and heard the friends speak that were there that night. Some of my friends are also close to Christina. They were the ones who told me who walked her to the garage. They all knew him from high school.

As far as drinks spiked because it was on a table nearby at Henry's, my friends were all sitting there and I decided not to bring it with me while I stood and spoke with Christina.

The chances of those guys coming to hit on us having to do with her disappearance are slim to none. They were strangers and they would have had to know where she was parked ahead of time to know to stake out there for 4 hours until she left the apartment. That is too unlikely.

Anything else I missed?

What do you think happened to Christina?

I think that other missing person on the log says "no report/completed" if I am reading it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500