GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
(excuse me while I go throw my cellphone in the trash can)

Don't you think it's fishy that the friend who walked her hasn't participated in the search (as far as I know)?

EA is definitely on our radars!!! We know the stats on the last person to be seen with the victim...

I just read the reviews that CrystalAnn posted regarding CM's work! :jawdrop: These people are po'd and it's mostly women. I didn't realize dating services were so expensive $7000.00 for a contract???? One woman's post was as recent as August 28, 2014 and she said she had received an e-mail that the company was changing their name! That's not good! Good heavens! I always run across nice looking men at the grocery store - much cheaper than a dating service.
Changing their name due to negative publicity. I guess related to this case?

Then again, you see all the guilty perps who DO PARTICIPATE in the searches and vigils...

Don't you think it's fishy that the friend who walked her hasn't participated in the search (as far as I know)?
Do you personally know the friend?

Are you aware of any strange behavior from him since her disappearance?

Changing their name due to negative publicity. I guess related to this case?

No not related to this case. Just a lot of complaints and not necessarily Texas-related.

I believe that LE is truly baffled as to what happened to Christina.

I didn't know that the friend has not been to any searches.

Vi13, do you know the friend that was last seen with Christina?

odd for sure jmo

I agree chances are good its the guy that walked her to her car...but nothing from LE re: this makes me wonder. Surely a warrant has been secured and his car was searched?

It's gotta be him...jmo
Arrrghhh, this is all making me crazy!

I agree chances are good its the guy that walked her to her car...but nothing from LE re: this makes me wonder. Surely a warrant has been secured and his car was searched?

It's gotta be him...jmo
Arrrghhh, this is all making me crazy!

Yes, it's making me crazy too! Four days this guy had...... FOUR DAYS! Grrrrrrrr! :banghead:

I didn't know that the friend has not been to any searches.

Vi13, do you know the friend that was last seen with Christina?

odd for sure jmo

I don't unfortunately. I heard he's a little weird though and like her dad said, more like an acquaintance and not a close friend.

What if the guy went out of town for the weekend?

I don't unfortunately. I heard he's a little weird though and like her dad said, more like an acquaintance and not a close friend.
Do you have any info about his behavior after her disappearance?

My phone is old and dumb, like me lol so no worries here.

How do we know who has done any searching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA