Found Deceased TX - Enrique Medina, 2 mos, Edinburg, 2 June 2013

Perhaps Dad got a bump to the head during the wreck. Maybe he was confused and left the lil one somewhere along the way on his walk home ??

I am sensing Dad was drunk, on drugs, or disoriented and something has happened to the baby on the way home. The mother stayed at the scene of the crash as far as we know. How did the Dad get home? Walk? This is absolutely crazy. "The driver" is dead, this is a severe accident, not a little mishap. Something is very awry here. I hope the baby has been put down somewhere visible and not dropped in water etc.

Does this warrant an Amber Alert?

Does this warrant an Amber Alert?

SBM

No, I don't believe so. I think this baby either ended up in the water and got swept away or was never in the vehicle to begin with.

http://www.krgv.com/news/search-for-missing-baby-called-off/

Search For Missing Baby Called Off.
The search began on the ground, moved to the skies and ended in the water. Umbaldo Perez, the Edinburg assistant fire chief, said, "It's a difficult situation, and that's why we do what we do. We didn't stop with just hand tools. We said, 'You know what this is ... something we need to invest our time and energy into,'" said Perez. "We want to see a favorable solution to this incident and we hope it turns out for the best."

OK - the reporter could have taken five more minutes of prep time and made a coherent statement for starters. And a two-month-old is NOT a 'toddler'. Rant over :)

A) Not sure the baby was even IN the car
b) Suspect Dad was the actual driver
C)Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot?
d) Was there another vehicle? Because you couldn't swerve too far and not end up in that water. Just sayin'.....

This poor newscaster seems to be having a "What the ?" moment also !

I think we're all scratching our heads at this one...:waitasec:

This is just awful...where is this little boy???? What the hell is goin on here??

I think we're all scratching our heads at this one...:waitasec:

This is just awful...where is this little boy???? What the hell is goin on here??

Crazy huh?

What did they do with the baby?

I don't think the baby was in the car!

Is it a possibility the baby was injured or deceased following the crash ... Maybe the baby wasn't buckled into the baby seat properly?! And they have removed the baby thereafter...?

Perhaps the infant was injured or deceased before the crash and was never in the vehicle.

Called off entirely? Is it not only 12:30PM there right now in Edinburg?

Surely they have more clues that the baby could be safe then!?

Article says they called off the search on Sunday afternoon. One thing is for sure, a 2 month old can't walk or crawl, so if the child was in the car, he/she should have been found nearby I would think?

The news report video that GateKeeper posted above (thanks for that) said that the child was in a car seat in the back seat.

So sad! RIP Sweet Angel Baby!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back