GUILTY TX - Grace Lillian Ford, 2, murdered in Plano, 9 Jan 2014

I was just looking at the mother's facebook page. Whilst everyone grieves in different ways, all I can say about her latest posts/photos......wow...just wow....

So on the Prayers for Grace page, they had another fundraiser YESTERDAY and raised $800. They are saying it's for Grace's hospital costs, and for the funeral. They've raised $11,000 so far.

If it turns out the parent(s) are involved, the perfect example of how appearances can dupe people.

Here's MSM link about it: http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=53651

Here is is

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/24436096/two-year-old-girl-dead-face-may-have-been-duct-taped-shut

"Police said they got a welfare concern call from the girl's father on Jan. 9 about 1:40 p.m. from his apartment in the 1500 block of J Place."

I think that statement is odd. Unless dad has a separate apartment in the very same building, the way it reads is that they got a "check welfare" call from the dad from the apartment where Gracie was killed. Afaik, the poster above is correct; a welfare concern call is typically someone calling police from off-premises, asking them to "check on so and so for such and such a reason (haven't heard from person, etc).

It's an odd statement, and I have a feeling the intruder angle is not going to pan out. Jmo.

Definitely an odd statement.

From the link below, the reporter says they lived at the apartment on J Place (where she was found unconscious). Does anyone know if the child lived with her mother and step-father (CW) OR with her biological father (MDF)?

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/24436096/two-year-old-girl-dead-face-may-have-been-duct-taped-shut

Definitely an odd statement.

From the link below, the reporter says they lived at the apartment on J Place (where she was found unconscious). Does anyone know if the child lived with her mother and step-father (CW) OR with her biological father (MDF)?

I don't think there's been anything released about Grace's living arrangements. To me, the article sounds like the father lives at J-Place Apartments. He called 911 for a welfare check---and LE went to wherever Grace was (I'm assuming her mother's home).

Police said they got a welfare concern call from the girl's father on Jan. 9 about 1:40 p.m. from his apartment in the 1500 block of J Place.

The young girl was found unconscious and was transported to a local hospital for treatment, where she was declared brain-dead three days later.

All the googling I'm doing for welfare concern says it's when LE goes to a home to check on a victim, because someone else, who was not at the home, is worried. If Grace's father was the one who found her, it would be worded differently.

What babysitter why haven't we heard from said babysitter? I don't believe the fathers account at this point. Why did he feel the need for a welfare check? That's the question ....what did he know?

I don't think there's been anything released about Grace's living arrangements. To me, the article sounds like the father lives at J-Place Apartments. He called 911 for a welfare check---and LE went to wherever Grace was (I'm assuming her mother's home).

I appreciate the attempt to clarify. I'm still confused because in the video the reporter says, "...her father called 911 Thursday for a welfare check at the Plano apartment where they both live." (they = she and her father).

I guess LE will let us know more when/if they think we need to know more. (Ashamedly, I have no patience with this sort of thing)

I appreciate the attempt to clarify. I'm still confused because in the video the reporter says, "...her father called 911 Thursday for a welfare check at the Plano apartment where they both live." (they = she and her father).

I guess LE will let us know more when/if they think we need to know more. (Ashamedly, I have no patience with this sort of thing)
Obit says father lives in another town

She is survived by her mother, Emily Reeves Ward and husband Chris of Plano, Texas; father, Mitchum Dean Ford of Allen, Texas.

The towns are 10-minutes away.

Family members of Grace say she lived with her mother and stepfather in Plano.

Just weeks before Grace’s 3rd birthday, she was found unconscious in a Plano apartment, according to family members.

According to the Dallas Morning News, police are investigating Grace's death as a homicide, and say that her “father called 911 about 1:40 p.m. Thursday for a welfare check” on the day she was found unconscious.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=53651

I am still so confused. Why are they saying "in a Plano apartment"? Whose apartment? Is it possible that Grace was killed in her babysitter's apartment (if the babysitter is real)? Maybe one of her parents drops her off there for the day?

I do not think LE uses the words "welfare check" for someone who finds someone severely injured and calls 911. It definitely sounds to me like Grace's father called 911, and then police went to the Plano apartment, where they found her unconscious. If Grace was found dead in her mother's apartment, why did her father call 911? What reason did he have for LE to perform a welfare check? Why couldn't he call Grace's mother or stepfather to ask why no one was answering the phone/the door at their place? Very confused...

I do not think LE uses the words "welfare check" for someone who finds someone severely injured and calls 911. It definitely sounds to me like Grace's father called 911, and then police went to the Plano apartment, where they found her unconscious. If Grace was found dead in her mother's apartment, why did her father call 911? What reason did he have for LE to perform a welfare check? Why couldn't he call Grace's mother or stepfather to ask why no one was answering the phone/the door at their place? Very confused...

Perhaps the parents were on the outs and he was suppose to have the baby and became concerned and called.

No story that I have come across does LE mention a babysitter, just the mother's family.

Per the article:

"Family members of Grace say she lived with her mother and stepfather in Plano."

And, if going on the video report (linked in a previous post) then it would be her stepfather who made the 911 call.

All very strange... at least until we know more.

Per the article:

"Family members of Grace say she lived with her mother and stepfather in Plano."

And, if going on the video report (linked in a previous post) then it would be her stepfather who made the 911 call.

All very strange... at least until we know more.

Very strange indeed

In none of the MSW reports does it say anything about a babysitter

Very strange indeed

In none of the MSW reports does it say anything about a babysitter

Right, and no mention of an intruder either.

Obviously, an intruder can strike any time of day but afternoon seems peculiar (at least imo). Maybe this intruder knew the babysitter?

On EW's page in her like column there is a organization for changing Texas's CPS system added recently.

I find it almost fascinating how many people believe that Grace was killed by a outsider, enough to raise $11,000+ dollars, because a few online comments say "No, it wasn't the parents, there was a babysitter" etc despite the article saying that Grace was found dead at her own house, no mention of a babysitter, CPS investigating, police not looking for any intruder, etc. I feel like if the parents had reported Grace missing, everyone would think the parents were involved. I think it has to do with 1. I always hear gun owners say they have a gun incase someone breaks into their home and tries to kill their whole family, and Texas is a very pro-gun state, so what happens to Grace is not only something they fear on a daily basis, but also see as very probable to happen and 2. [modsnip] and 3. The babysitter---People just assume the babysitter is true, and they can't get why a parent would assault the babysitter, and kill their child. The babysitter allows the parent to not be home when Grace was killed.

Whomp whomp.

What are the rules for discussing something from the scanner that hasn't been in MSM?

If the parents are guilty, I am a bit disturbed they haven't been arrested yet. I know that arrests don't happen right away, but in this case, the child was found dead in the home. How often are the parents, not named Ramsey, not arrested right away in this situation? Also, anyone think it's a possibility that Grace's mouth was not ducttaped? That's only been mentioned on FB/online, not MSM, right? I just have a hard time imagining LE responding to a 911 call by a parent, finding a child whose been suffocated with duct tape, and not hauling them away. Very confused, and worried they could get away with this, and the case fade into oblivion, although I don't see anything that says they are wealthy but I'm worried about them having connections.

Also, what did they tell the police when they arrived? Obviously they couldn't mention an injured babysitter, if there was no one else there. So how did they explain their daughter being severely injured?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back