TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing it's obvious to me BD and SA are at the top of the chart to them,but several,dang,who else?Is there a group type thing they're involved with?This is over multiple counties that they're looking at.He said could be today,next couple of days,etc in more coming out,it could help or it could hurt.

The other folks in the masks is my top guess.

wow really, those comments were really bad. You may think like that but to out right post something like that.

I'm not saying you or anyone here posted that...just couldn't believe what I read.

We are still hard at work down there and making some great progress.

Working right now off the theory that SA was out of coverage for about 2 1/2 hours and that is likely where HD was put. So, we are looking at areas without cell coverage (lots of maps on the thread) and now trying to zero in better search areas.

I have been downthere looking around..I would just like to say you guys are awesome!:woohoo:

We are still hard at work down there and making some great progress.

Working right now off the theory that SA was out of coverage for about 2 1/2 hours and that is likely where HD was put. So, we are looking at areas without cell coverage (lots of maps on the thread) and now trying to zero in better search areas.

And the link to that is here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125084"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I hope NG has more on this tonight. I was really disappointed last night when the entire show was almost the Vegas Showgirl. I know it's terrible what happen to her but they do have the suspect in custody. I just think Nancy should keep the missing kids in the spotlight.

Wow, BD had an answer for everything, didn't she?

Yep,but how old was the prescription,what day did she get it and was it a cover for not taking a poly or excuse for failing,etc?

And I can't believe they didn't ask her about all the other stuff in the affidavits! Talk about kid gloves! pppffftttt. And if that's her idea of "answering" the questions and suspiciousness about her, MAJOR FAIL.

Yeah, that SO wasn't tough questions she answered, sheesh...

Billie Dunn Answers to Growing Suspicion

Dunn also showed KTAB's Priscilla Luong a bottle of prescription pain medication that she was taking for a bad tooth.

The affadavit also states that Dunn and Adkins made $140 worth of cash withdrawals on Dec. 27, and that Dunn voluntarily admitted that "the money was used to purchase illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry County, Texas" for use by Adkins and herself.

Billie told Luong that they were simply out of cash that day.

snip

Dunn explained to Priscilla that she had been questioned for 10 hours and repeatedly asked if she know what led to the disappearance of her daughter. At a certain point, Dunn said she felt they weren't getting any closer to finding Hailey at that moment, and since it was after midnight, she decided to call it quits.

Regarding the New Years Eve party that the affidavit describes, Dunn said family members decided to come up for the weekend since Hailey had still not returned. She said she wasn't even aware it was New Years Eve; she was just at home with family.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330806
explaing everything away, is her forte. In the affadavit, didn't Adkins admit to a New Years party, with FRIENDS? I don't remember a mention of family members & a vigil like, get together.

wow really, those comments were really bad. You may think like that but to out right post something like that.

I'm not saying you or anyone here posted that...just couldn't believe what I read.

:waitasec:

Where...?

What comments? Where?

Yep,but how old was the prescription,what day did she get it and was it a cover for not taking a poly or excuse for failing,etc?
if it was recent, she should have the prescription, a receipt, a record at the pharmacy, a vouch from her dentist...

Yeah, that SO wasn't tough questions she answered, sheesh...

I can just see her sitting there with a pill bottle in her hand holding it up saying "see these are for my tooth", and then sticking them in her pocket. It's not going to fly anymore she is only digging the hole deeper.

I do not believe ANYTHING BD says... Not one word of it.

she said this today directly contradicting her official statement to LE:

The affadavit also states that Dunn and Adkins made $140 worth of cash withdrawals on Dec. 27, and that Dunn voluntarily admitted that "the money was used to purchase illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry County, Texas" for use by Adkins and herself.

Billie told Luong that they were simply out of cash that day.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330806
the affidavit CLEARLY stated that BD stated that they took money out in Snyder and bought ILLEGAL NARCOTICS from a person in scurry county

I hope NG has more on this tonight. I was really disappointed last night when the entire show was almost the Vegas Showgirl. I know it's terrible what happen to her but they do have the suspect in custody. I just think Nancy should keep the missing kids in the spotlight.

In all fairness PB was on NG too and she's missing as well, from Baltimore. Her family really needs national media attention too!

Several = more than two.

Answering question with question: Typical deception diversionary tactic

I ponder......was this what ICA would have been like had she not went to jail and had given interviews?????????????

they have already been deleted; I saw them, too and refreshed the page and "poof" they were all gone! Someone is on top of what is being posted!

~Mish

I just wanna thank everyone for relaying the presser as I wasnt able to watch..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther