TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ponder......was this what ICA would have been like had she not went to jail and had given interviews?????????????

Yep. This is exactly what ICA would have been like...scary, indeed.

Answering question with question: Typical deception diversionary tactic

Ugh, for so long I dated a person like this till it hit me like a ton of bricks; that person was only making more time to think of a more "logical", believable story.

Wasn't it stated that an uncle was staying at Billies house also took a poly and failed? A maternal uncle?

I can just see her sitting there with a pill bottle in her hand holding it up saying "see these are for my tooth", and then sticking them in her pocket. It's not going to fly anymore she is only digging the hole deeper.

If I were LE, I'd be lovin it.

Whew... I got lost in the old thread trying to find this one - panicked for a minute. :banghead::banghead:

Where...?

Forum comments regarding the article about Billie answering questions; a couple posters wrote some trashy, rude comments about Billie, but they were quickly removed.

Wasn't it stated that an uncle was staying at Billies house also took a poly and failed? A maternal uncle?

iirc, it was said here (way earlier on) that he came out and boasted that he passed it.

i had a question about that threads back, but doesn't really matter much anymore.

LE is waiting on the affidavit release to net some more tips and leads on their persons of interest is what I am thinking

Forum comments regarding the article about Billie answering questions; a couple posters wrote some trashy, rude comments about Billie, but they were quickly removed.

I see no comments on that site?????????? Not even a place to post them? :waitasec:

she said this today directly contradicting her official statement to LE:

The affadavit also states that Dunn and Adkins made $140 worth of cash withdrawals on Dec. 27, and that Dunn voluntarily admitted that "the money was used to purchase illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry County, Texas" for use by Adkins and herself.

Billie told Luong that they were simply out of cash that day.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330806
the affidavit CLEARLY stated that BD stated that they took money out in Snyder and bought ILLEGAL NARCOTICS from a person in scurry county

bbm

TY! And then she went on NG & claimed "I don't have a drug history or present."

That was an outright lie, apparently.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who outright lies about one thing can't be trusted to tell the truth about other things.

MOO

We are still hard at work down there and making some great progress.

Working right now off the theory that SA was out of coverage for about 2 1/2 hours and that is likely where HD was put. So, we are looking at areas without cell coverage (lots of maps on the thread) and now trying to zero in better search areas.

Bless you sarx and everyone helping out. You are made of awesome! :blowkiss:

You know, I don't like Nancy Grace, but I'm wanting Billie to be on her show more and more tonight! I know she'll back out though. What a show that would have been!

they have already been deleted; I saw them, too and refreshed the page and "poof" they were all gone! Someone is on top of what is being posted!

~Mish

I noticed all the rumors that were posted on the FB page for Hailey are now gone and the person who started the whole thing has been banned.:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge