TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can just see a battered woman's defense coming if she is charged...

Sorry, I can't get past allowing SA back in to the home (I believe he was living there previously) after whatever took place that involved SA threatening Billie and her daughter. I see Billie as setting this whole thing in motion, out of lust/love for Shawn and disregarding any warning signals that should have been blaring in her brain, not to mention disregarding Hailey herself, who did everything short of taking out an ad that she wanted no part of this guy, by living elsewhere whenever possible, telling her friends, etc.

Kids don't get to pick their parents and I am not even saying they should get to pick their parents' lovers...but I do blame Billie for bringing this person into their family, and don't believe she did not know exactly what he was "into."

Struggling with the pings for SA. I thought it said pinged until 2:40 at Big Springs. Okay an hour and 20 minutes later Haileys brother finds him in Haileys house with the door locked.
Did anyone catch the drive time from CC to Big Spring on that map NG had?

That is what I was wondering. Thanks for asking. It doesn't look like him to me. JMO.

Sorry - my bad. I sure thought it looked like him. Shame on me for quick posting....

Hugs,

Mel

I can hardly stand to watch this case play out. Why can't we get a case with truthful, consistent information for once ? LE has given conflicting information and Nancy doesn't let BD complete her answers without interrupting. When a child is missing, the last thing people need is confusion about the facts of that disappearance. Nothing is clear cut here.

The New Years Eve fib makes me think that BD may be one of those people who lies first, when the truth would have served even better. :sheesh:

If her printing out things that have nothing to do with work shows of her character and it makes her a bad person then I know a lot of very bad people including myself. I steal pens from work and have printed recipes and whatever else. I've also been a big sneak having multiple windows up and reading websleuths and fb while I was getting paid and suppose to be doing work. Not sure if that qualifies someone as being able to participate in their childs murder and/or disposal.

If it does..Houston, we have a HUGE problem!

Another thing I wished NG would have asked more about was the ATM transactions at 6:20PM for $140. and that the aff.said they BOTH told investigators it was to buy drugs.

Another thing I wished NG would have asked more about was the ATM transactions at 6:20PM for $140. and that the aff.said they BOTH told investigators it was to buy drugs.

I just had the strangest feeling tonight that LE was feeding NG questions after each segment............

I don't think he harmed Hailey at the house. I think he was there for less than 30 minutes and took her elsewhere... :( ... and did whatever he did there. Then went to his mom's and back to the house later before getting Billie from work. MOO

I agree, hence the lack of evidence in the home. I feel freaky for even thinking this...but what if he took her to his family's land put on his mask, brought out his knife and hunted her down? (ugh been watching too much tv!) Could be why he is in need of a new mask...it kinda fits into his fantacy posted on the MM board...

I don't want to go there :(

MOO

I guess they have an inside door lock,like deadbolt or something,because DD would have to have a key.I wonder how long DD stayed there in the house after that.Everytime I think about him being alone in there,if it was SA,freaks me out.

The New Years Eve fib makes me think that BD may be one of those people who lies first, when the truth would have served even better. :sheesh:

There is no evidence that it was a fib nor is there evidence that it wasn't. There is simply a speculation by LE who in my opinion are pressured to find something after reporting several different possible theories. If my daughter was missing, there would be people at my house. There would be food and their would be alcohol. That doesn't make it a party. I was brought up when people are over , you feed them. And if I had a family crisis, people would bring food to make sure I ate.

The other thing and this makes me real uncomfortable. BD said she left for work at 6:30 a.m. Monday, cellphone pings put SA there at 6:35, just a few minutes difference.

Struggling with the pings for SA. I thought it said pinged until 2:40 at Big Springs. Okay an hour and 20 minutes later Haileys brother finds him in Haileys house with the door locked.
Did anyone catch the drive time from CC to Big Spring on that map NG had?

I used to live in San Angelo and it's about 1.5 - 2 hours from Big Spring. Never been to CC, but know it's not too far Big Spring. On my map it might not be even 40 miles. The area between Sterling City, Big Spring, and CC hardly has any homes and lots of oil wells.

THANKYOU! I've been asking since last night if he really went to Big Spring and how the cell pings related to the home. You're right. How long does it take to get to Big Spring? I'm thinking a couple of hours. Maybe they need to alert people to what he was driving like they did with Terri Horman. This part of Texas isn't like some areas where there is a whole lot of overgrowth. It's pretty open and flat in many areas with farmers, and he could have been spotted.

From Colorado City to Big Spring is between 40-50 miles, depending on which route you take. It is NOT a "couple of hours" drive. That is what I'm getting at. He went off the radar from about 7:00am to 9:38am when his phone began pinging the tower near Big Spring. Where was he then?

There are plenty of places in and around that countryside where cell service would be non-existent. THOSE places need to be searched. This is especially true in light of the information that was on earlier threads about deer hunters trail cameras coming up missing their media storage cards. That hunting area NEEDS TO BE SEARCHED. A normal thief would take the whole camera......

so, did BD ever say why she didn't see HD that night? Why she was going with SA's account of her being at MBs?

Because I am really confused if nothing else why she has changed her story on that, what was she covering up right there?

I watched NG's entire show tonight and have a few comments to share.

I still believe that BD had nothing to do with it.

I am not sure what's going on with her. She shows little emotion, but she did finally cry a little bit toward the end when talking about Hailey. I am not sure if she is drugged up because of anxiety or the strain on her. I do know that I have a hard time crying in public. At my husband's memorial service, I had my stepson read a statement I wrote because I knew that if I had tried to talk, I would have broken down and I was raised to believe crying is a sign of weakness. (I don't believe that anymore, but still have a hard time crying in front of anyone.) However, if a child of mine were missing, I would be an absolute mess and she has never come across that way in public.

I have a hard time believing she follows True Crime. Please do not be offended, but she does not seem to have any type of analytical mind. I am amazed she once had a nursing license. (This is my opinion/observation).

Regarding the party. If it was me, I would be indignant and defend myself very vocally. She is so quiet and passive. It does make me wonder if she has been abused by SA.

She seems conflicted over the possibility that SD may be responsible for Hailey's disappearance, yet still defends him. She actually is her own worst spokesperson because of this.

I am not a mod, but I believe you can start a thread for Hailey and visions in the "Parking Lot" forums.

I am a mod, but not for this thread. Only mods or admins should start threads in the PL, and vision threads take up a huge amount of mod power so they can only be started when/if the mods agree they have the time and energy to take them on.

Please wait for the case mods to rule on this before doing anything.

I feel like an Olympic swimmer trying to keep up :panic:

I can't quote the comments in locked threads about BD discussing birth control with HD. She is wise to do so. The average age these days is 12.77 http://www.news-medical.net/news/20090818/1-in-4-children-between-11-16-report-having-sex.aspx .

I have discussed it with mine and will continue to do so. I won't be there when it happens and she needs to know about pregnancy and diseases. I am an older mother but not a stupid mother.

Please do not bury your head and think by telling them not to do it you will be effective. Tell them what you would prefer they do but don't bury your head. This will make you a grandma quick!

I'm having an awful time keeping up. Can somebody tell me about the video game? He figured she was up until midnight playing?

Do we know what game it was? The system doesn't matter. That's actually something I might be able to help with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels