TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link for the search warrant, that they can put their fingers on easily? TIA

I'm confused - Was he speaking about loving Billie with all of his heart, or Hailey?

Unfortunately, he was speaking of Hailey :( I've yet to hear him say he loves/loved Billie.

chivers....

Mel

Yes, the warrant. It was from Aug. 2009. Is that the one we found? Or was he arrested again in Aug. 2010. I thought the Aug 2010 public intosication was in Tye, Tx. It says this Aug. 2009 was for public intoxication in Snyder.

My head still hurts...............

Snipped from last thread:

"I just don't understand why they would take a parent of a missing child to a landfill"

They took one of the parents to the landfill? Did I miss something??

He doesn't know anybody's address. Said he just moved there - to Big Spring. How long has his mother lived there?

And the blow up was with SA, BD and her brother (I guess BD's brother). WTH is up with that? I thought he threatened CD? Lord, I hope that ain't the brother whos' taking care of DD right now. Doesn't BD have 2 brothers?

Sure he doesn't know his address. Probably has nothing to do with the fact that he's got a warrant and he doesn't want LE knocking on his door!!

Regarding BD's brother, sure does seem like every single person in the family was dragged into this "awesome" relationship, doesn't it? Clint, BD's brother, Clint's mom, Hailey... Selfish stuff, to say the least..

HAILEY. He is saying he loved Hailey with all of his heart AND she loved him with all her heart. WTH?

It is not like he raised her since she was a toddler or anything. I highly doubt that she loved him 'with all her heart.' HUGE RED FLAG ALERT.

I bet he has said stuff like this to the Rangers and the FBI too, which is why he remains the main suspect imo.

Ugh. I hope the use of "heart" doesn't mean anything, what with his fascination with the knives and all. He seems like he'd be into playing those sorts of word games.

"I love her with all my heart and I believe she loves me with all her heart," he said on Jan. 4. "As far as me, Hailey, Billie and David, we get along fine. I would never do anything with that little girl. I love her with all my heart."

At the very beginning of one of the interviews, he is asked "How was your relationship with Hailey?" He answered "We didn't have a relationship, I was her friend. Then (possibly realizing how that came out) "I was her mother's boyfriend. We got along fine."

"I just don't understand why they would take a parent of a missing child to a landfill"

They took one of the parents to the landfil? Did I miss something??

DID THEY? Do you have a link?

Say it isn't so....

Mel

They took one of the parents to the landfill? Did I miss something??

News reports today state that Billie went to a landfill with LE yesterday...We don't know why...

Sure he doesn't know his address. Probably has nothing to do with the fact that he's got a warrant and he doesn't want LE knocking on his door!!

Regarding BD's brother, sure does seem like every single person in the family was dragged into this "awesome" relationship, doesn't it? Clint, BD's brother, Clint's mom, Hailey... Selfish stuff, to say the least..

And immature. My brother-in-law and his wife had this sort of relationship. Someone was always getting a call to come get one of them because they were leaving, only to foolishly go there and suddenly everything was ok. Some couples seem drawn to the drama and for some reason feel the need to drag everyone into it.....and are generally oblivious to the fact that everyone they've dragged in thinks they're a little nuts.

Yes, the warrant. It was from Aug. 2009. Is that the one we found? Or was he arrested again in Aug. 2010. I thought the Aug 2010 public intosication was in Tye, Tx. It says this Aug. 2009 was for public intoxication in Snyder.

My head still hurts...............

Anything after 2/14/10 would NOT be the warrant they referenced on that date.

News reports today state that Billie went to a landfill with LE yesterday...We don't know why...

Depending on whether you believe Billie or the police..maybe they wanted Billie out of the house so they could remove DD without any problems?

When the bottom part of the white part of the eye known as the sclera is visible it is referred to as 'Yin Sanpaku' by the Chinese. According to the myth, it represents physical imbalance in the body, and is claimed to be present in alcoholics, drug addicts and people who over consume sugar or grain. Conversely when the upper sclera is visible this is called 'Yang Sanpaku'. This is said to be an indication of mental imbalance in people such as psychotics, murderers and anyone rageful. WE LOOK AT SO MANY PICTURES, I THOUGHT THIS WAS INTERESTING. (ITS A MYTH OR IS IT?:))

there is a whole thread on this downstairs.....3 whites and clown face

"that little girl" thats the same verbage Misty Croslin used in describing Haleigh Cummings " I would never hurt that little girl" Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled