TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link for the search warrant, that they can put their fingers on easily? TIA

Which one - I have the first one that was released open right now, but not the 'media' one.

I think IF this statement has any truth to the medication in their lives, it may answer a few questions about what drugs were being bought the night before Hailey disappeared. MOO

"I have an ex-girlfriend and she’s taken a whole bunch of klonopin, it’s like an anxiety pill that I take. I guess she got them from me. I guess she, like, took a bunch of her pain pills too"

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333506

I've been on klonopin for years due to anxiety. I wonder if he was also on any anti-depressants and if he consistently took them as prescribed. Obviously, there were some mental issues with SA.

Do you have any ideas on to what might happen if someone suddenly went off of them? For example, if I go of my blood pressure pill, it will cause my blood pressure to sky rocket. Are there any effects like that with klonopin?

This was what I was wondering about last night. It was on NG right before they went to commercial and she never came back to it. Makes the "rude" cop's statements more unstandable.

I think if we were privy to every phone call and officer visit that day, we all might be saying oh gawd....they been goin all daaayyy. Just sayin.

imo

Klonopin withdrawal - Psychiatric Disorders (Mental and emotional)

Klonopin withdrawal - Aggravated Nervousness - A progressively worsening, irritated and troubled state of mind.

Klonopin withdrawal - Agitation - Suddenly violent and forceful, emotionally disturbed state of mind.

Klonopin withdrawal - Amnesia - Long term or short term, partial or full memory loss created by emotional or physical shock, severe illness, or a blow to the head where the person was caused pain and became unconsciousness.

Klonopin withdrawal - Anxiety Attack - Sudden and intense feelings of fear, terror, and dread physically creating shortness of breath, sweating, trembling and heart palpitations.

Klonopin withdrawal - Apathy - Complete lack of concern or interest for things that ordinarily would be regarded as important or would normally cause concern.

Klonopin withdrawal - Appetite Decreased - Having a lack of appetite despite the ordinary caloric demands of living with a resulting unintentional loss of weight.

Klonopin withdrawal - Appetite Increased - An unusual hunger causing one to overeat.

Klonopin withdrawal - Auditory Hallucination - Hearing things without the voices or noises being present.

Klonopin withdrawal - Bruxism - Grinding and clenching of teeth while sleeping.

Klonopin withdrawal - Carbohydrate Craving - A drive and craving to eat foods rich in sugar and starches (sweets, snacks and junk foods) that intensifies as the diet becomes more and more unbalanced due to the unbalancing of the proper nutritional requirements of the body.

Klonopin withdrawal - Concentration Impaired - Unable to easily focus your attention for long periods of time.

Klonopin withdrawal - Confusion - Not able to think clearly and understand in order to make a logical decision.

Klonopin withdrawal - Crying Abnormal - Unusual and not normal fits of weeping for short or long periods of time for no apparent reason.

Klonopin withdrawal - Depersonalization - A condition where one has lost a normal sense of personal identity.

Klonopin withdrawal - Depression - A hopeless feeling of failure, loss and sadness that can deteriorate into thoughts of death.

Klonopin withdrawal - Disorientation - A loss of sense of direction, place, time or surroundings as well as mental confusion on personal identity.

Klonopin withdrawal - Dreaming Abnormal - Dreaming that leaves a very clear, detailed picture and impression when awake that can last for a long period of time and sometimes be unpleasant.

Klonopin withdrawal - Emotional Lability - Suddenly breaking out in laughter or crying or doing both without being able to control the outburst of emotion. These episodes are unstable as they are caused by things that normally would not have this effect on an individual.

Klonopin withdrawal - Excitability - Uncontrollably responding to stimuli.

Klonopin withdrawal - Feeling Unreal - The awareness that one has an undesirable emotion like fear but can’t seem to shake off the irrational feeling. For example, feeling like one is going crazy but rationally knowing that it is not true. The quality of this side effect resembles being in a bad dream and not being able to wake up.

Klonopin withdrawal - Forgetfulness - Unable to remember what one ordinarily would remember.

Klonopin withdrawal - Insomnia - Sleeplessness caused by physical stress, mental stress or stimulants such as coffee or medications; it is a condition of being abnormally awake when one would ordinarily be able to fall and remain asleep.

Klonopin withdrawal - Irritability - Abnormally annoyed in response to a stimulus.

Klonopin withdrawal - Jitteriness - Nervous fidgeting without an apparent cause.

Klonopin withdrawal - Lethargy - Mental and physical sluggishness and apathy that can deteriorate into an unconscious state resembling deep sleep. A numbed state of mind.

Klonopin withdrawal - Libido Decreased - An abnormal loss of sexual energy or desire.

Klonopin withdrawal - Panic Reaction - A sudden, overpowering, chaotic and confused mental state of terror resulting in being doubt ridden often accompanied with hyperventilation, and extreme anxiety.

Klonopin withdrawal - Restlessness Aggravated - A constantly worsening troubled state of mind characterized by the person being increasingly nervous, unable to relax, and easily angered.

Klonopin withdrawal - Somnolence - Feeling sleepy all the time or having a condition of semi-consciousness.

Klonopin withdrawal - Suicide Attempt - An unsuccessful deliberate attack on one’s own life with the intention of ending it.

Klonopin withdrawal - Suicidal Tendency - Most likely will attempt to kill oneself.

Klonopin withdrawal - Tremulousness Nervous - Very jumpy, shaky, and uneasy while feeling fearful and timid. The condition is characterized by thoughts of dreading the future, involuntary quivering, trembling, and feeling distressed and suddenly upset.

Klonopin withdrawal - Yawning - involuntary opening of the mouth with deep inhalation of air.

Sorry ... I should have specified about the 911 calls. I was referring back to the ones in Feb. Seems like Billie gave a couple different time frames for the breakup with Shawn. That's all. I may have heard it wrong and it means nothing.

Apologies for the confusion.

While there is a lull...

I have one set of sheets for my bed. I started this practice when I could only afford one set, continued it when I lived in a home without a linen closet, and when I finally had room and money for a second set I found I'd rather wash the sheets from the bed and put them back on than to have to fold a queen size fitted sheet every week.

This could be why Hailey's bed has not been remade.

At the very beginning of one of the interviews, he is asked "How was your relationship with Hailey?" He answered "We didn't have a relationship, I was her friend. Then (possibly realizing how that came out) "I was her mother's boyfriend. We got along fine."

Wow...I hadnt remembered that. That speaks volumes to me. "We didnt have a relationship..."???? He sure scrambled to cover THAT Freudian slip up.

Do you have any ideas on to what might happen if someone suddenly went off of them? For example, if I go of my blood pressure pill, it will cause my blood pressure to sky rocket. Are there any effects like that with klonopin?

Depends on how long you take them. Most doctors prescribe them as needed. But, if you take them regularly and suddenly stop taking them it will cause rebound of severe agitation and anxiety, panic attacks, and can also cause seizures.

Also to note Klonopin is a benzodiazepine and not prozac (an antidepressant).

Does anyone have the exact date of the public intoxication?If it's in 2010,this warrant is for something else.

Originally Posted by bdhawk20 (from Thread#36}
My neice has "gauges" in her ears to stretch the holes, and my understanding is that you do not take each size out for at least 2 weeks, or until the initial holes are healed. I'm thinking if Hailey was interested in stretching the peircings in her ears, she would know not to take the earrings out, and wouldn't have. jmo....

Being a stylist I have seen numerous high-school- young adult aged girls going thru this process of "stretching" the lobes.. Several of them being regular clients of mine for many years.. I agree with you about that you are not "supposed" to remove the gauges for a specific amt of time to allow the "stretching"{same as regular piercings have to be left in fir a specific amt of time}..That said I would estimate that maybe a fourth out of the girls that I have known to do this have not followed thru with the process{for one reason or another..from changing their mind about the permanent stretch and what it looks like after the "fad" comes and goes..to changing their minds because of mild-med. discomfort..and that solely depends on the person and what they consider to be comfortable or not}... I will also say that out of the many girls and even guys that I have known{and really that I have even seen in passing as well}that Hailey is by far the youngest I have ever come across to have been already starting this "stretch" process..by a couple of years she's the youngest..

But my point is with having been in more of the beginning stages rather than alot further along in "stretching" her lobes.. That she may easily have thought she'd take them out for just one night..or for just a little while..I could easily see a 13 yr old thinking..feeling..or doing this..

But I have no reason whatsoever to believe that Clint's gf is lying in any way whatsoever..so with that said she says that Hailey took them out and asked the gf to put them up for her{this is when one of them got misplaced..as I could easily see it being Christmas day with presents..wrapping paper..bows..all over the place..I could see one getting lost..only days later to resurface when they're moving out}..

So for whatever reasons it seems as tho Hailey did choose to take them out..Its anyones guess for how long she intended to have them out or to put them back in...

ETA~ just wanted to add on this subject that the end result of "stretching" the lobes is very unattractive and that goes even for the smaller gauges{not the tiniest just starting but from the size of a #2 pencil in diameter..which is definitely small considering how very big that they go up to}.. And of course is permanent.. I just had a client that got married that had done the smaller gauges while in college{size of pencil} and had to pay $750.00 per ear tp have a surgeon sew them up..yikes

Depends on how long you take them. Most doctors prescribe them as needed. But, if you take them regularly and suddenly stop taking them it will cause rebound of severe agitation and anxiety, panic attacks, and can also cause seizures.

Also to note Klonopin is a benzodiazepine and not prozac (an antidepressant).

Where did anyone say it was prozac???

I wonder why they stayed such a short period of time? Odd.

The search included cadaver dogs. Searchers arrived at around 1:30 p.m. and left before 3 p.m. It's unclear what they discovered, if anything.

Bigcountryhomepage.com has also received reports from law enforcement that a second landfill was searched in Scurry County.

Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer told KTAB's Tiffany Tatro it's not usually customary to do a second search of this nature. However, Kampfer said investigators deemed it appropriate.

Kampfer said the Texas Department of Criminal Justice brought in different dogs from the ones used during their first visit of the landfill.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333406

Why in all these 911 calls do BD and SA sound so emotionless,like monotone?

Imo, Billie is a straight up narcotics addict. I believed this from her second interview on NG - it is part of the reason for her flat affect. Also, I think it's reasonable to put up with toothache pain for a few days when you know you have a poly relating to your missing child, especially when you already had one poly rescheduled due to anti-anxiety medication (thus delaying progress in the case). I don't believe there was a toothache and I wonder if Billie is currently unwilling to take another poly because she can't stay clean (or because she has guilty knowledge). The explanation of losing faith in the test made no sense to me. She handed us her excuse; she was told SA failed and it made her emotional. She's not going to be told that again, so you take the test unless there are other reasons not to...

Not bashing, but tired of some of the diversion and excuses that I see as roadblocks to finding Hailey (intentional or unintentional - the excuses are impediments to moving forward in the case, imo)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member