TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Billie decides to do NG tonight, I hope she is prepared for whatever may be thrown at her...I fear NG will be all over the rumors about SA and the LD, and if not cleared up by showtime, will really be "after" Billie about it. She can come on so strong, as we all know. Billie did great vs. NG in the earlier segments, but the rumor mill is running wild now.

And Billie is tired emotionally and physically. I hope she doesn't go on Nancy Grace, not tonight anyway.

It really is easy to fail a poly. If they ask some weird question and you hesitate before you answer, you fail.
Been there, done that, and got the tshirt.

IMO My understanding is they ask the relevant questions more than once and several different ways. If the results to those questions vary it's deemed inconclusive.

does anyone know why the "uncle" mentioned in the media I might add, was given a poly and is he a paternal or maternal uncle? Was he friends with the BF?

And Billie is tired emotionally and physically. I hope she doesn't go on Nancy Grace, not tonight anyway.

I agree. NG can be so ugly and condemning sometimes. I would hate to see Billie get treated that way...

*shades of interviewing Melinda Duckett*

Manager Pete Kampfer said Adkins took a lie detector test.

Jones said Hailey didn't care much for Adkins. "She don't like Shawn being there; but she wants her mom and dad to go back together," she said.

Hailey's mother and father separated 3 years ago; Jones says the divorce was hard on Hailey.

another snip~

On Wednesday Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer said Adkins took a lie detector test.

another snip~

On Wednesday they were searching a shed behind her mother's house; an area neighbors say she spent a lot of time. "Every day, a lot, she would always be back there on the phone," a neighbor told us.

and just one more snip~

Kampfer said authorities made a lot of progress from Tuesday. While they have not named any persons of interest, he says they've narrowed down to a focus group of individuals that may know more information.
http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13792341

Personally the MySpace doesn't set off red flags for me at all, not in and of itself anyway. I think it's immature, and distasteful, but doesn't make me think he's anything other than a "young" 25 year old trying to look cool and tough. That's not to say that I don't have many other concerns about SA.

And it was 3 years ago.

Has anyone seen anything about any cell phone pings? I am just curious and don't remember seeing anything.

Remember, it has been reported that numerous people have taken polygraphs. Who all has been mentioned?

A few had questioned whether or not Hailey had lived in the house on Chestnut. I personally think that they have been there at least a few years. Reason being that is also the only address that we have been able to come up with online for Clint, as well as Billie. I figured out which house Clint was now living in, but can find nothing online that ties him to that residence or to verify the actual house number.
I was waiting until I read through completely to ask my question, but I'm asking now for fear I'll forget when I get through them all. :crazy:

I remember reading that BD works as a nurse, but wondering what kind of nurse? Like a CNA or NT?

Does Clint work? Does he live with his girlfriend in her house? He mentioned his truck not working or he'd be out looking on the interstate for his daughter and it just made me wonder if he had a job how he got to and from.

Manager Pete Kampfer said Adkins took a lie detector test.

Jones said Hailey didn't care much for Adkins. "She don't like Shawn being there; but she wants her mom and dad to go back together," she said.

Hailey's mother and father separated 3 years ago; Jones says the divorce was hard on Hailey.

another snip~

On Wednesday Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer said Adkins took a lie detector test.

another snip~

On Wednesday they were searching a shed behind her mother's house; an area neighbors say she spent a lot of time. "Every day, a lot, she would always be back there on the phone," a neighbor told us.

and just one more snip~

Kampfer said authorities made a lot of progress from Tuesday. While they have not named any persons of interest, he says they've narrowed down to a focus group of individuals that may know more information.
http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13792341

Why is a city manager doing a press conference and reporting on a criminal investigation? Wierd. This is not city business.

I agree. NG can be so ugly and condemning sometimes. I would hate to see Billie get treated that way...

*shades of interviewing Melinda Duckett*

I think it will be fine. This story seemed to hit home for some reason with Nancy. I don't think she would attack Billie at all. She may ask some hard questions about SA and the polys....but at this point, who wouldn't???

Remember, it has been reported that numerous people have taken polygraphs. Who all has been mentioned?
uncle (not sure which one), dad, mom, boyfriend...

an article yesterday said they were doing several yesterday...so could be a lot more people we are not aware of yet.

Doing some catch-up here.

It appears now that SA did take a poly, but we don't know if he passed or not.

Now, do we still believe what the uncle and brother stated yesterday that SA walked out of the poly, and that the uncle passed his poly?

We still don't know if the brother took a poly.

I was waiting until I read through completely to ask my question, but I'm asking now for fear I'll forget when I get through them all. :crazy:

I remember reading that BD works as a nurse, but wondering what kind of nurse? Like a CNA or NT?

Does Clint work? Does he live with his girlfriend in her house? He mentioned his truck not working or he'd be out looking on the interstate for his daughter and it just made me wonder if he had a job how he got to and from.

I don't understand what relevance the level of nursing care Billie performs has on this case. Please explain.

In reading FB page for Hailey....
there are many people in that area involved in helping find her,
there are meeting places noted for picking up fliers,
candle light service on Sunday,
orange ribbons going up over town and nearby,
orange ribbons on car antennae's,
search scheduled for today.

It is good to know that so many care for Hailey and the family.

SA, Clint and the Uncle. And I'm thinking B., just because that would be normal. The Uncle said he passed his - but, nothing from LE. So if a handful of those failed, well.......that's why I think the "handful" remark, was not true. Meaning, LE kinda fudged about it. not B.

Just putting this out there (because of course I know nothing, and am not implying anything either)... what makes a handful? Is a handful more than a few?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member