TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was said in another thread **I think** that Kampher is the interim City Manager. I can't remember if it was the city manager or the Chief of Police, but ONE of them was only temporary and would have never expected nor prepared himself to deal with this type of situation. Can you confirm this? Thanks!

http://tx-coloradocity.civiccities.com/index.aspx?nid=125
No "interim" is used with his City Manager Title -

Okay...it's been a while since my last post, but here goes.....

Kampher is not a PR guru nor LE, he's just the City Manager.
LE has not come forth to the public with anything other than Chief B's statement.
The community has stepped up and done searches with nothing to go on, nothing to look for, no specified location to search. One search party even followed the supposed dog tracking trail...which apparently doesn't even exist.

I refuse to speculate on grounds that I am not LE. Again...as most of you know....this town has been shaken like never before.

I can't imagine being on the ground in such a devastating frustrating situation. I see your point on the defense of the city manager. Not all towns have full capacity to be thrust into such an intense investigation.

Being that you live in the area. I could suggest to you to pass on information for the CUE center for missing person's. I watch their work carefully as I am a huge fan of their organization and all they do for the families of the missing. They are an advocate to the family along with (my opinion) Monica Caison is one of the best K-9 handlers I have seen. She has a very large network through the entire country of SAR dogs and his known mostly for her work on Cold Cases and she has solved 100's in the last 17 years if not more. She works around the clock on campaigns to bring home the missing. The latest campaign is in my signature. The organization works in conjunction with Law Enforcement. All that is needed is for a family member to fill out the advocacy forms. CUE is 100 percent non-for-profit and Monica has never taken a salary in 17 years. High commendable in my book and so rare in this day and age. You can do a google search and learn more. The website is www.ncmissingpersons.org - Just a suggestion for the moment in time. Once community interest is not at a peak, it takes going backward to regenerate if a conclusion has not been made in the future.

I am very interested to hear more about this missing dog scent and how it does not exist? I guess I need to get reading backwards on this thread and I am coming in on the last page. Blessings to all your community has done to look for this little girl.

I have never seen a high profile missing child case like this NOT have a press conference...

Someone needs to pass them the playbook. Why is the onus on Nancy Grace? This should be coming from the mouth of said horse.

MOO

Your are totally correct. The town must be on edge. Doesn't make any sense why there is no presser, NONE.

Today all the children went back to school. I cannot imagine how these friends of Hailey's are feeling. So sad.

That Fox update is really bad, if it was wrong about so many factors...but Hailey is still missing, SA was the last to see her, and that much is true I guess...it is disheartening, though, when we here count so much on MSM before we talk about anything.

I can't read any of the father's comments when I click on the above link. :(

He's posting under the name of the account owner-was it made private since I looked in? (If it's private you can't see the "wall" with comments)

Holy crap!!! :banghead:

Talk about completely missing the facts! This makes the other guy look good.... oh my.

Fox News said:

Hailey disappeared after spending the night at a friends house on December 28th. FALSE.

She never came home from the friend's house. FALSE

HER boyfriend Shawn Adkins has now been given a polygraph because he was the last to see her before her disappearance on December 27th. - FALSE - he's not her boyfriend, he's her Mom's boyfriend.

Officials are saying at age 13 it "makes it very difficult to know if she walked away, ran away or was taken." FALSE - they are finally saying there might be foul play.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328796

There is no excuse for that. I'm sorry but simple googling in 30 seconds could have told them all of those were complete CRAP.

For the record, the only thing above that IS true is that Shawn was given a polygraph because he was the last one to see her before her disappearance on December 27th. He is her MOM's boyfriend, not hers.

Unbelievable that people cannot take the 5 minutes to check their facts when they are reporting about something like a missing CHILD. :banghead:

Well, it's FOX so what do you expect?!! :(

That's not what I get at that link? :waitasec:

The video looked like a picture to me and it's at the BOTTOM of the article, not the top left.

And when I put the link up here it said:

Fox News aired a two-minute story (embedded below) on Thursday about Hailey's disappearance, but was fairly loose with the facts.

I see they have now changed it to inaccurate spelled inaccurately.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328796

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member