TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to thank all the local posters and especially those close to the family. Thanks for keeping us posted as much as you can. My thoughts are with you all and I sure hope they find Hailey safe and SOON!

Both parents look like they have been put through the ringer...........drained and hurt.
It must be the worse nightmare to ever go through...............((((hugs for them))))

CZGTX- You said to listen to Billie. Let her tell the story. Are you talking about Nancy Grace? Or were you referring to the statement she had already made?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5975802&postcount=16"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 #6[/ame]

Nancy Grace feed:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/timer55

CZGTX- You said to listen to Billie. Let her tell the story. Are you talking about Nancy Grace? Or were you referring to the statement she had already made?

Listen to her tonight on NG.

what odd way to phrase that......nothing of that nature has been found....so does that mean something has been found?
good question Sunny...
I think he needs to take a breath... find an LE PR person, ask them for HELP, and than do what he can further from his position. He still has to run a town... He needs to find someone who can handle the media and high profile cases. I am amazed that the fbi or the rangers have not offered this up to him.... then again maybe they have and he declined... who knows...

but now is the time to get some help Imhoo.

and his friends? not sleuthing them, but does he have allot of friends or a loner?
would he call someone for help if he needed it???
did BD/SA meet after he was in jail or before?
TIA

He seems to be a loner from what you can see online.
He is close with a cousin that I had already found along the way, but that cousin posted on topix defending him as a good guy and not possibly being involved.

Anyone have a link to his arrest record?

Seems like FBI would have offered a spokesperson by now.

I wish JVM, with her war on women, would highlight these cases while they are happening, like today she could be covering Hailey and Phylicia who are MISSING now, instead of cases that could as easily be covered another day, people already in custody, etc...:(

I have a feeling NG is going to have a bee in her bonnet because of the guy talking about her "mis-information"...I hope she doesn't get ugly.

Hi everybody..

I dont post much, but I do follow along with all of you..

I just wanted to thank you all for the links and keeping me in the loop..

im praying for Hailey

Thank God for The Texas DPS and the Beloved Texas Rangers. They have daughters too.

If George Turner hadn't retired back in 09', he would have already had this solved. That man was wonderful.

Seems like FBI would have offered a spokesperson by now.

I wish JVM, with her war on women, would highlight these cases while they are happening, like today she could be covering Hailey and Phylicia who are MISSING now, instead of cases that could as easily be covered another day, people already in custody, etc...:(

I agree. I could think of many more stories that could have been broadcasted tonight. Other than the crazy model who kidnapped a baby that has been recovered. The UNrecovered NEED HELP!!

omg... her dad looks horrible. :(

both parents do......but there is something about him that looks almost tortured and after reading his FB posts I think he is tortured....I hope this has a good ending for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels