TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling NG is going to have a bee in her bonnet because of the guy talking about her "mis-information"...I hope she doesn't get ugly.

Can you post a link or elaborate? I have not had time to be online or watch anything besides the 6pm KTXS newscast. Thanks.

Let's all hope and pray that NG is sweet to parents, they do not need any more stress!

You can't help admiring Billie Dunn. I will listen to every word she shares with us this evening.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Can you post a link or elaborate? I have not had time to be online or watch anything besides the 6pm KTXS newscast. Thanks.

I'm just talking about the City Manager saying she was putting out untrue info. He has said that a couple of times, and his latest was something along the lines of he would be back to deal with Nancy Grace later or something like that, it was in the last thread. Things like that tend to set her off.............

ETA: and once she is set off, there is no telling which direction she will blow, and that's not bashing, that's just NG.

Is NG pre recorded???? or live tonight with Billie?
off to get ready to watch in another room so I can listen without anyone around.

I will be uploading Nancy's show to my YouTube Channel and will get the videos up as quickly as I can during each commercial break.

http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947
If you are new here... if you are not... take the time to thank PattyG. She is the one who takes the time out of her life to bring us these shows if we missed them. Thank you PG

If you are new here... if you are not... take the time to thank PattyG. She is the one who takes the time out of her life to bring us these shows if we missed them. Thank you PG

And she is not feeling well right now............she's a trooper. :rocker:

I have a feeling NG is going to have a bee in her bonnet because of the guy talking about her "mis-information"...I hope she doesn't get ugly.

I don't think NG cares. JHMO

:)

will someone keep those of us who cant watch or listen to NG filled in please? TIA

Hats off to you PattyG. You are truly an inspiration

Please note: if you are a local in this case and do not wish to provide inside information, you do not need to be verified. You can still post about your area, going on searches and that sort of thing.

Verified locals are people who have inside information because they are members or friends of Hailey's family or know LE or more sensitive issues along that line. If you feel you need to be verified, please email WSVerify@xmission.com. Include your screen name, real name, address and phone number where you can be reached. Also, please let us know why you feel the need to be verified. You will hear from either myself or Tricia Griffith, the owner of Websleuths.

Thank you!

Kimster
Administrator

Trying to watch online.... Anyone else seeing anything? I'm not.

Seems like FBI would have offered a spokesperson by now.

I wish JVM, with her war on women, would highlight these cases while they are happening, like today she could be covering Hailey and Phylicia who are MISSING now, instead of cases that could as easily be covered another day, people already in custody, etc...:(

The FBI is there in a supporting role and really won't be the point person and they defer it to the local authorities. I so wish someone would step up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea