TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am shocked beyond belief right now. I honestly have no words. OMG

The family must be a wreck, understandably. Everyone seems to be flunking test.

czgtz did you know Billie failed her polygraph? Or was she just TOLD she failed?

You don't get questioned for 10 straight hours unless LE thinks you know something and Hailey's brother wouldn't lie,it's his sister who is out there somewhere.

Nancy Grace on in Dallas. Paraphrasing...(Don't shoot the messenger...I expect her to be insane)....Here's the bombshell....HD's mom and b/f BOTH FAIL THE POLY!!!

OMG....that's what I thought this morning....how sickening

I think she was exhausted and they should have taken it a week ago.

Is it possible LE is telling them they failed the poly as a tactic? It has been done so many other times on different cases.

My guess about Billie is... I'm wondering if she's covering for SA in some way, not that she's thinking he did it but just trying not to make others think he did it. Make sense? But czgtz said to LISTEN to Billie. I think that's an important message...

I figured as much this morning and the fact Billi was questioned for 12 hours.

WOAI reporter saying case has been mismanaged...said he was told today that yesterday was first time Hailey's home was searched...LE waited 9 days.

And there's the rub...............

NG says BO flunked. At PD for 10 hours. B/F refused twice to take it then finally failed it the third time. NG also said the B/F is missing. She acknowledged that a rumor had been started that a body had been found. It is untrue. She is now saying the case has been mismanaged. Irresponsible. Didn't go through the house until after 9 days. NG isn't happy.

According to NG, Billie took a poly and didn't pass it. I am sorry but I don't believe for one moment that she knows anything about Hailey's disappearance, not to mention had any involvement.

I am not surprised, I know how easy it is too fail a poly. You can't hesitate at all.

No wonder dad looks so bad in the pics. He probably has all kinds of terrible thoughts about what could have happened to Hailey especially since mom and boyfriend flunked the poly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ammereignw