GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

I don't think they ever planned to commit suicide. I think there was child abuse resulting in death, and the suicide note was a pretext to disappear. And I think someone should be treating the house as a crime scene and looking for signs of foul play.

Sadly this was my first thought upon reading the update:(

One article quoted the landlord as saying that the house was a mess and there was no where for the kids to sleep. Maybe it was a case of SIDS and they panicked? Regardless of the scenario, I feel something very dire has happened to that sweet little baby.

How bizarre was that article.

Found somewhere in the continental US?

They won't say more because of the sensitive nature of the investigation?

The parents are in custody. You'd think you'd want people in the city in which they were found to be aware of someone who suddenly might have a child they hadn't had previously...Or along the route they would have taken...

Instead they won't say where they were caught/found or really anything else.

Did I completely miss mention of the dog and whether it was with them or not? If so, I agree, I think the baby was probably gone or elsewhere from the get go. If the dog was not with them either that has me more hopeful perhaps they left those two (left/sold/something) somewhere else.

Given that they're still saying El Paso Police are in charge, that makes me think they could still be in the area and maybe hadn't actually gone far. I could see them being part of it, but if they were found elsewhere, unless they truly think a crime or something happened in EP vs. somewhere else, I'd think the agency where they were found would also be involved.

When the McStay remains were found this week, San Bernadino police became the lead agency at the scene and w/ the remains and San Diego and the FBI were more secondary.

And last night, when we had a car shoot at an officer trying to pull him over, though that was SDPD, because it happened in an area that is under the SD Sheriffs jurisdication, plus CHP got involved because it was on the border of an area that falls under them, all three agencies were involved. But SDSO became the lead agency, though SDPD was the pursuing vehicle, the officer shot was SDPD, and SDPD officers found the shell casings/evidence along the roads where it all took place.

I guess that could be a California thing?

I never realized, until I started listening to scanners more regularly during cases on here, how many people not only threaten suicide, but do so and by text, note, call, or whatnot, say that it will be on the news in the next ____ (amount of time - hours or days, usually).

I'm glad this was another case where they at least didn't go to that extent...but like others said, I wonder if that was sort of a cover for the 5 month old that may have been gone before this really even 'started,' with them knowing the military would realize they were gone pretty quickly, and figuring eventually they may be found and thus in the news?

I hope that poor baby was left with someone somewhere...but that whole article was so weird that it makes me even less inclined to think so. :(

:banghead:
:furious:

I know not all the facts are in yet..but I hope Texas LE does a better job than the ineptness of the other LE's on cases with these innocent children!

WTH is wrong with people these days? Is nothing sacred? If you can not handle your children, call someone, give them to foster care, give them up for adoption! To bad our society almost ENABLES these people to get away with this crap!

I don't think they ever planned to commit suicide. I think there was child abuse resulting in death, and the suicide note was a pretext to disappear. And I think someone should be treating the house as a crime scene and looking for signs of foul play.

^^^^ this ^^^^

I am so hopeful that if they decided to take off they decided to leave the baby with someone or something. The fact that LE are not asking for public help probably means they have a good idea of where the baby is right?

I am so hopeful that if they decided to take off they decided to leave the baby with someone or something. The fact that LE are not asking for public help probably means they have a good idea of where the baby is right?

We can hope!!! :please:

OMG....if the 5mo. old precious child is dead.....get ready for PPD excuse. Maybe "mom" endangered him before, got off with PPD and agreed to treatment....no matter what, if there is no crime scene, I expect this to go the way of baby Gabriel, baby Lisa, etc. It's evidently not that difficult to dispose of a child. :furious:

Here is another FB page for Jenna, different last name but lots of the same pictures on both profiles and photos of same tattoo. This one has more recent activity, but no mention or pictures of hubby and kids :/

https://www.facebook.com/jenna.hendricks22
Both her fb accounts are connected, so she wasn't trying to hide this identity from her spouse. Also, the background of the house in her pics does not look like the squalor the land lord described. Was she suffering from postpartum or depression? This would explain the conditions of the house but not the fact that there were no beds for her children. With all the young families in the service the couple kn, a few second hand beds would not be difficult to get.

And why not say where they were found...so the alert public could try and keep an eye out for the baby!

:-( I hope they sold him or gave him away. It's better then the alternatives.

More than sad, a 5 month is still missing. I'm afraid that something "happened" to the 5 month old. :(

Due to the announcement that this is a "sensitive case"....

and LE is hesitant to share details...

I wonder how, where, when they will make a public statement when/if the baby is found?

:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back