GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

Why are they in custody? Previous charges (mom has some warrants out on her, correct)? Or are they being held on charges related to the missing baby?

It may be related to the suicide note. I think faking your own death is a felony? (not sure) Just thinking out loud.

Is be pretty concerned if they weren't in custody!

I agree that they should be in custody. Just curious on the actual charges :) We've all seen way too many babies go missing in the care of their parents around here and they never seem to spend a moment in jail.

Would the suicide note be reason to hold the parents (psychiatrically)?

The suicide note not only talked about suicide but about murder of their kids as well, right?

EL PASO POLICE DEPT ‏@EPPOLICE 4m
Press Release: Investigation Continues Into Missing Infant visit http://home.elpasotexas.gov/police-department/newsroom.php for more information.

NEWS RELEASE

DATE: 11/18/2013

Contact: Javier Sambrano @ 915.564-7086 or 915.564-6950 Pager#6418

Investigation Continues Into Missing Infant

Date/Time: 11/15/2013 @ 2:23p.m.
Missing: Jackson Farrey , 5-month old

EL PASO, TEXAS – The El Paso Police Department continues to investigate the
disappearance of the Farrey family that was reported Friday afternoon. Detectives
from the Crimes Against Persons Unit(C.A.P.) of the El Paso Police Department and
Special Agents from the F.B.I(Federal Bureau of Investigations) have been working
together on this case. On early Sunday morning Jeffrey Farrey, Jenna Farrey and
Blake Farrey were located and taken into custody at a motel in Escanaba Michigan.
The Dodge Charger that the family was using was also located. At this time 5 month
old Jackson Farrey remains missing and investigators urge anyone with any
information on the whereabouts of the child is asked to call El Paso Police
immediately at 832-4400 or to remain anonymous and possibly qualify for a cash
reward contact Crime Stoppers of El Paso at 915-566-8477(TIPS).

FYI: Due to the sensitive nature of this investigation no further information is
available for public release at this time.

wow, they made it to Michigan?? oh man that is a lot of miles in between:(

What a sad situation. It's even sadder if one did something to the baby and the other is ok with it!!

Look, I'll take the baby. All they need to do is tell where he is, and I'll go get him. I wish I could post something in the newspapers or somewhere to alert parents that feel in over their heads, or stressed to the max or whatever to call, and I would keep the child until they feel better, or permanently if they don't want the dear child. Just please don't kill/abuse/torture these innocent children!!! I know life can be hard. I'm over 40 now. I've been a young Mom. I've been without work and wondering where I was going to get money for gas, food, electric, etc. I've been there. Through the Grace of God, I've survived and am in a much better place now. If only people could see and believe that life does change. And sometimes what is a worry one day, is nothing the next. Or maybe it's worrisome today, but next month things work out. Whatever the reasoning, people need to realize and believe that help is out there. That friends, and family have been in their shoes and are willing to babysit to give you a break. I use to keep my niece from Friday until Monday every week for a year because I knew she was safe with me, and not out with her Mom at parties. Yes, she was taking a tiny baby with her parties. She was going to party either way, so I would rather know she wasn't being subjected to drugs, alcohol, drunks that could do something to her, or a tired, hung over Mom that might not have the patience for her. I'd do it all over again to keep a baby safe!!!

Has anyone watched Jenna's YouTube videos? So far I've only made it through two. And so far the only mention of her children was in the tattoo video where she says she declined her glucose test because she was so afraid of needles. Then goes on to show off her brand new tattoo....done with a needle. Nice.

Also, why is this thread so quiet?! Where is everyone? There's a missing 5mo old out there!

I wonder if maybe baby Jackson suffocated in his sleep or drown in the tub? Possibly choked on something and they ran? The landlord said the house had no where for the children to sleep, there are alcohol bottles and clutter in Jennas dozens of FB selfies, she refused a standard prenatal test for (IMO) a ridiculous reason and has a previous child endangerment charge. Sadly it's not to far fetched to think a deadly accident could occur.

All IMO. I'm just so sick of missing babies.

Did they have any family in Michigan? I wonder if they were going to cross into Canada? I can't see them driving all the way to Michigan to commit suicide. They left a note, so there would have been ample local places to carry it out. Why drive from Texas to Michigan? I'm thinking border crossing, maybe illegally?

From the article Missy posted it seems that the older child has been left alone on at least 4 different occasions. What a mother.

How many times do you leave a baby alone before you lose custody? I mean she was/is a habitual offender

How many times do you leave a baby alone before you lose custody? I mean she was/is a habitual offender

I don't know, but apparently it must be more than four times since it seems CPS hasn't taken the children from her.

Sorry for the double posting. I think the site is acting up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back