TX TX - Joann Cisneros Perez, 30, Nixon, 30 Oct 2006

I dk if it's to prevent identification, he also cut her pubic hair, must be a psycho unless he read about hair analysis who gives details about where someone came from/went to. That sure is really particular.

I thought this was really strange. The only thing I could think of was that she had been raped, and he was trying to ensure that he removed any trace of his pubic hair?

Anyone know of any other cases with a similar MO, i.e., shaved head or cut-off hands? My instincts tell me this pyscho has done this type of thing before.

joS3ph

No, I haven't seen any like this. Have seen several burned bodies, but none with this MO, unless they are not listing details on the UID listing. I have been searching the last few days for similar cases tho. Like you, I don't think this is the first crime committed by this sicko.

I think the perpetrator may have shaved her head and pubic hair while she was alive to take try and take what dignity she had left. I cannot even imagine the hell this woman went through.

I would REALLY love to see this woman identified, and the sick *advertiser censored* (or bastards) responsible for her torture/death convicted and executed. I'd even supply the electricity AND pull the switch; all at NO cost to the state.

hc958.jpg

Jane Doe
NCIC Number: U-110020440

Jane Doe was discovered March 18, 2007 near Prairie View [Waller County], Texas.

If anyone has ANY information in regards to this case, no matter how insignificant you think it may be, please call the FBI [703-632-4191], Waller County Sheriff's Department [979-826-8282], or send me a private message [your anonymity is guaranteed].

badge_n_flag_home.jpg

Do you you think the murder could be a woman? The hair could have been shaved off as joS said to take dignity from her . I do not know why but this made me think of a situation that happened here years ago when a teen girl beat u another very beautiful girl that she thought her boy friend had a thing for.

I think it's possible. The cause of death was strangulation (broken hyoid bone). The medical examiner and/or police feel that the cuts on her face, as seen in the unmodified postmortem photograph, were indicative of repeated taping and removal of the tape.

joS3ph

I really think this is Norma Morales because:
1) the arched brow
2) the lips look very similar
3) the description of the victim sounds like she could have been tortured over a lengthy time period. Norma disappeared in February and this victim was found in March.
4) I think the FBI post mortem picture looks very much like Norma.

Please call this in if you haven't already!

She's apparently been ruled out. I'd love to know why though. How did they identify Norma Morales's daughter? Is that identification sound?

If there's a DNA comparison between Morales and Doe, are we certain the person involved was really a blood relative (e.g., one party unknowingly being adopted)? If it was on dentals, could there have been an administrative mistake or could teeth have been damaged by torture?

The match just seems way, way too close - facially, a kind of muscular build, the eyebrows etc, the location, the time frame, etc.

I'd really like to see a second elimination/validation of the results before I'm convinced it's not her and someone has made a mistake.

I put in a call to DPS an also e-mailed the other day. I haven't heard anything back yet. I included the link to Ms. Ballard, and also to Norma Morales, just to verify that she has been ruled out. I'll call again next week, until I get to talk to someone and see if I can't get some answers on how Norma was ruled out. The similarities are just too much in my mind, and Norma's case is full of strange twists and turns already.

She's apparently been ruled out. I'd love to know why though. How did they identify Norma Morales's daughter? Is that identification sound?

If there's a DNA comparison between Morales and Doe, are we certain the person involved was really a blood relative (e.g., one party unknowingly being adopted)? If it was on dentals, could there have been an administrative mistake or could teeth have been damaged by torture?

The match just seems way, way too close - facially, a kind of muscular build, the eyebrows etc, the location, the time frame, etc.

I'd really like to see a second elimination/validation of the results before I'm convinced it's not her and someone has made a mistake.

I'm new to all the matching missing persons to UIDs stuff, so I am wondering if they have ever eliminated someone and then gone back and determined it *was* that person? Seems to me they would be very careful with that. Even if this is not Ms. Morales, I would like to find out who it is. It's so hard when there are so many people here illegally. I am not slamming them, I am just saying when a person has no paper trail in this country, it makes it hard to find out a UID. I bet there are dozens of people who made it here illegally and have been killed and are lying in morgues (or buried) unidentified with people waiting at home for them to write or call. Dozens of stories where "s/he went to America and we never heard from him/her again." So sad.

I'm new to all the matching missing persons to UIDs stuff, so I am wondering if they have ever eliminated someone and then gone back and determined it *was* that person? Seems to me they would be very careful with that. Even if this is not Ms. Morales, I would like to find out who it is. It's so hard when there are so many people here illegally. I am not slamming them, I am just saying when a person has no paper trail in this country, it makes it hard to find out a UID. I bet there are dozens of people who made it here illegally and have been killed and are lying in morgues (or buried) unidentified with people waiting at home for them to write or call. Dozens of stories where "s/he went to America and we never heard from him/her again." So sad.

I think you are right - I am from Denmark, and I have spend some time searching the net for missing people from Scandinavia, UK and Germany, and comparing the with UID in the States - no luck yet.

I think you are right - I am from Denmark, and I have spend some time searching the net for missing people from Scandinavia, UK and Germany, and comparing the with UID in the States - no luck yet.

Are you talking about people who you know entered the US from Europe, but then disappeared? Are there a lot of people whose last known whereabouts was getting off a plane in the US or traveling to a city and then disappearing? Scary thought.

Are you talking about people who you know entered the US from Europe, but then disappeared? Are there a lot of people whose last known whereabouts was getting off a plane in the US or traveling to a city and then disappearing? Scary thought.

It is very common for young people from especially the northern part of Europe, to travel around the world for a year or so, when they finish college. And a few of them disappears without a trace - mostly in Asia or Australia - but also some in the US.

Hmmm..I wish there was more information on the "sores all over her body". Were they cigarette burns? Meth sores? Or maybe a symptom of an illness?

I also think that the woman could be Hispanic, and it would be a fallacy to to prematurely classify her as "white".

I have lots of questions here. Very sad case!

Here is another one I think should be looked into: Ramona Marie Folse

http://www.nampn.org/cases/folse_ramona_marie.html

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: August 4, 2006 from Avondale, Louisiana
Classification: Endangered Missing Adult
Date Of Birth: March 26, 1962
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 100-110 pounds
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: She has a scar on
her nose, surgical scar on her knee, surgical
appendectomy scarr on her abdomen, and a surgical scar on
her ankle. Ramona may also have pins in an ankle
and/or knee
, surgical scars on hip and spine from bone
replacement. She has a tattoo of a butterfly on her right
shoulder, and double piercings on both ears. Her head may be shaved. Dentals: Ramona wears a partial upper
dental plate.

What do you all think ?

I don't think it's Ramona.

The nose doesn't look right.

Ramona is described as having a partial upper dental plate. The UID was missing only two teeth and more likely would have had a small bridge rather than a plate.

The big one for me is the tattoo,though. Ramona has a butterfly and the UID has no tattoos listed. I am sure they would have found one because she was recovered so soon after death.

Then again, I could be totally full of it. :)

Here is another i would like to add for consideration as she resembles the UID to me and it looks like she also has a link to Texas - unknown about physical medical issues though as they arent listed:
lee_alicia_renee.jpg
http://www.nampn.org/cases/images/lee_alicia_renee.jpg

Alicia Renee Lee

Missing Since: July 10, 2006 from Beaverton, Oregon
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: N/A
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Race: White
Medical Condition: Alicia takes medication,
and becomes disoriented without it.
Alicia was last seen Monday evening, July 10, 2006 leaving Beaverton Christian Church on Southwest Allen Boulevard. She was driving a black 1995 Mazda MX3 two-door with Texas license plates SKG52K. The Mazda is in poor condition and has damage to its rear bumper. Alicia called her fiancC) Thursday night, July 13, 2006, apparently confused about where she was. Lee takes medication, and without it she becomes disoriented.

I put in a call to DPS an also e-mailed the other day. I haven't heard anything back yet. I included the link to Ms. Ballard, and also to Norma Morales, just to verify that she has been ruled out. I'll call again next week, until I get to talk to someone and see if I can't get some answers on how Norma was ruled out. The similarities are just too much in my mind, and Norma's case is full of strange twists and turns already.

I got an email today from TXDPS:

"In reference to your e-mail dated 07022008 on the Waller County Jane Doe as a possible match to Melanie Ballard or Norma Morales both have been excluded by the reporting agencies."

So, has anyone else heard anything on any other possibles?

http://doenetwork.org/cases/317dfny.html

After having seen the Waller County Doe's reconstruction, I was going through some missing persons reports from NY and came across Nancy Jo's page. Something about the two meshed for me...Nothing in particular, really, but the overall "look" of the Doe's face and Nancy Jo's age progression.
Nancy Jo would have been 36 on the date the UID was found. Hair, eyes, height and weight are all similar (and Nancy Jo would still have been a growing girl).
The UID has surgery scars on the right knee; Nancy Jo had calcium build-up on her bones, particularly her right knee.

Something for consideration, anyway.

Eye color is listed as hazel/blue, green...So I'm uncertain exactly what her eye color really is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back