TX TX - Joann Cisneros Perez, 30, Nixon, 30 Oct 2006

No confusion...Like you said, it depends on the page you read.

Bumping for Waller County Jane Doe. Maricopa Jane Doe's ID has re-energized me and given me a new sense of purpose--let's get this one solved.

I've fairly thoroughly searched the NCMA database and did not find any "smoking gun" matches, so I personally don't think she was reported missing. I wonder if the surgery that was done to her knee might be the key to cracking this case. Don't they put serial numbers on screws and hardware that they put into people?

I also wonder if perhaps she was homeless or a former mental patient. Could she have been in the Army? (I know that enlisted women don't necessarily shave their head and pubic hair! but who knows) Was the shaved head and pubic hair a result of her captors wanting to insult her dignity, or was she like that before she was attacked?

I wonder if a ME report could be requested in this case like it was in MJD's case. Any ideas, anyone?

Based on the decay of her teeth and the sores around her mouth, it's probably pretty safe to say she was homeless and/or some type of crack/meth addict.

Maybe she was a prostitute and someone did not want to have to pay...but that doesn't explain why they would go to such great lengths to conceal her identity.

Regardless of the circumstances, she still deserves a name and her killer (sick SOB) needs to be caught before he does this again (Due to the way she was killed, FBI thinks her killer might have killed before)

Based on the decay of her teeth and the sores around her mouth, it's probably pretty safe to say she was homeless and/or some type of crack/meth addict.

I don't know, though. The extreme weight loss (or possibility that she had given birth, but I kinda think extreme weight loss) and tooth decay gets me. If this woman was together enough to have a knee replacement/surgery on her leg, she was probably cared for at one point in her life, right? I think this woman may have been held captive for a while, now that I think about it. Could she have been kidnapped as a teenager and then held captive for a long time? That might explain the hands. The age range is 30-50, but I think she's on the younger end of that scale.

I can't get the link to the autopsy photo to open. I think the being held captive is a good possibility or like someone else mentioned, she could be a drug addict or prostitute and therefore the family didn't report her missing.

My first thought with the shaved head/pubic hair is that the killer is someone who wanted to minimize dna evidence. I think this was done by the killer, and not done before. JMO.

Bumping for Waller County Jane Doe. Maricopa Jane Doe's ID has re-energized me and given me a new sense of purpose--let's get this one solved.

I've fairly thoroughly searched the NCMA database and did not find any "smoking gun" matches, so I personally don't think she was reported missing. I wonder if the surgery that was done to her knee might be the key to cracking this case. Don't they put serial numbers on screws and hardware that they put into people?

I also wonder if perhaps she was homeless or a former mental patient. Could she have been in the Army? (I know that enlisted women don't necessarily shave their head and pubic hair! but who knows) Was the shaved head and pubic hair a result of her captors wanting to insult her dignity, or was she like that before she was attacked?

I wonder if a ME report could be requested in this case like it was in MJD's case. Any ideas, anyone?

My first thought with the shaved head/pubic hair is that the killer is someone who wanted to minimize dna evidence. I think this was done by the killer, and not done before. JMO.

No, I think you're right.

I've found a couple of possiblities in the NCMEC (functioning under the theory that she was kidnapped as a minor and held captive for a long time). The eyebrows are pretty unique so that helps narrow it down somewhat. I'll post some when I finish looking.

I did find several Samantha Smiths who went to high school in Louisville, Ky various years. Perhaps one was a family member--why would she pick that name, that local, etc. especially since she was way out in CA, unless she did have a local connection.

I've looked at this Jane Doe many times. She really needs to be identified. The person that did this needs to be caught, and punished.:furious: This case just really upsets me. It's so scary to know that there are people out there that would do something like this.

I did not realize until 24 hours later that I posted this in the wrong thread--disregard this!

I did find several Samantha Smiths who went to high school in Louisville, Ky various years. Perhaps one was a family member--why would she pick that name, that local, etc. especially since she was way out in CA, unless she did have a local connection.

Shes not of a weight to have been a meth addict really. They should have also been able to find that in her blood if she was using it to that degree. While cocaine and things move out of the body pretty quickly, the wounds on her face and neck are pretty fresh and if the wounds/stretch marks were caused by that she would have had to be using quite consistently and recently I'd think.

Also, if you look lower near her neck/shoulder, they begin to look quite round like cigarette burns. Also, if she was a chronic meth user and picking that bad, she should have some other scarring on her face. I have seen plenty of users as I used to work in a recovery center and I have never seen someone damage themselves that extensively all at once. Although its certainly possible.

"My first thought with the shaved head/pubic hair is that the killer is someone who wanted to minimize dna evidence."
That was the thought that came to my mind as well. So then, where did the hair go, along with her hands?

I finally figured out who she reminds me of...Jorja Fox from CSI. She's a little heavier than Jorja, but looks similar I think.

Shes not of a weight to have been a meth addict really. They should have also been able to find that in her blood if she was using it to that degree. While cocaine and things move out of the body pretty quickly, the wounds on her face and neck are pretty fresh and if the wounds/stretch marks were caused by that she would have had to be using quite consistently and recently I'd think.

Also, if you look lower near her neck/shoulder, they begin to look quite round like cigarette burns. Also, if she was a chronic meth user and picking that bad, she should have some other scarring on her face. I have seen plenty of users as I used to work in a recovery center and I have never seen someone damage themselves that extensively all at once. Although its certainly possible.

"My first thought with the shaved head/pubic hair is that the killer is someone who wanted to minimize dna evidence."
That was the thought that came to my mind as well. So then, where did the hair go, along with her hands?

I would say she IS of a weight to be a meth addict. How long has she been using? It's not like a meth addict goes from fat to thin overnight. It takes years of abuse. Also the case mentions stretch marks due to possible "Extreme weight loss". That sounds like a result of meth use to me. The drug of choice doesnt matter but I think it is important to note that one does not have to fit within a certain weight limit to be a drug user.

I would look for a missing woman with 10-50 more pounds weight at time of disapearance than this UID. Something to think about anyway.

I'm no pro at this, but they look similar to me. But it doesn't look to me like she has a mole on her lip. Also no mention of scars, but that doesn't mean she didn't have any.

oops, I didn't even notice the mole on the lip..so many little details to keep in mind! thanks.

can someone help me out - I'm from the Northeast - what part of the state is Waller county? what states is it near?

I am going to try missing persons for nearest states - if someone went to these lengths to disguise her identity, they could have also dumped her out of state to confuse police jurisdictions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back